• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The last game you beat

I just finished beating Cuphead yesterday, and wow, what a great game! I already knew I would like this game based on the animation and artstyle, but I ended up loving it far more than I initially thought! I could gush about the game's soundtrack forever, and the gameplay (which primarily consists of fun boss battles) is so exhilarating and challenging! I really like that they introduce you to a small handful of gameplay mechanics that all need to be used, and then leave you to your own devices to figure out how to tackle each boss. The different purchasable upgrades were all immensely useful in their own ways and in differing situations, and the "run-and-gun" levels to obtain the coins were a fun break from regular gameplay while still being quite challenging. I only wish this game was longer, and I am looking forward to the Delicious Last Course! My only gripe is that some of the default controls are in strange places; otherwise, this game is a 9/10.