• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow King (Roleplay)

Chapter One

Link and Zelda both stood in place during a cave exploration. "Where the hell is Impa...?" Link sighed. 3 Pols Voice were following Link and Zelda, only to be killed by a distant explosion. A Darknut attempted to block the path. Zelda sighed. Link threw a Remote Bomb at the Darknut, then Zelda set it off. "We make a great team, Link," Zelda laughed. Link started to laugh. "Of course we do," he said, "Even when there's not much to lose." A voice boomed from behind the fallen Darknut. "So you do..." the voice yelled bluntly. Link looked in the direction of the voice. "Who said that?!" he yelled, "Show yourself!!" The voice laughed. "Fine," the voice said as it grew louder, "I'll step out of my dark hiding place and fight." Link cringed. "I don't want to fight!!" he yelled. "So you say," the voice grinned as a figure stepped out of the shadows. Zelda stared in surprise. "Who are you?" Zelda asked the figure, who clearly was the voice. The figure laughed. "The name's Ganondorf," he said, "And I presume you were searching for something?" Link sighed. "A Light Arrow," he said, "P.S., apparently, thousands of years ago, you tried to kill the 'Hero of Time'." Ganondorf grinned. "That may be true," he laughed, "But you don't have the Master Sword." Link's calm expression flashed to annoyance. "What the hell is that?!" he yelled, "Tell me! What is it?!" Ganondorf grinned. "The blade that killed me all that time ago," he said, "Yet here I am, talking to you." Zelda knew what he was talking about. "You've been ressurected countless times," she stated, "Haven't you?" Ganondorf began to become annoyed himself. "You know..." he grinned. Suddenly, an arrow flew right into Ganondorf's heel, causing him to grab it in pain. "Damn... heel!!" he said angrily, "Was this a trap?!" Another arrow, revealed to be a Shock Arrow, was shot into Ganondorf's butt, shocking him. Afterwards a voice was heard by everyone in the cave. "Nope," the voice gloated, "I just thought I'd swing by to help." Link recognized the voice. "Reyo, is that you?" he asked. Reyo stepped in front of Ganondorf's still-shocked body and out of the shadows. "Who else?" he laughed, "And I bought a few friends." Reiden slashed at Ganondorf. Tobo dropped a small-but-insanely-heavy sphere on top of him. Mipha, who still didn't show herself, splashed Ganondorf with water, further shocking him. "That was great!" Link laughed, now relieved that Ganondorf would stay how he is for a long time, "It wasn't part of the plan, but why would that not happen?" Link, Zelda, Mipha, Reyo, Reiden and Tobo left the cave, only to return to the Lanayru Tower. Everyone stared at what would once again become ruin before Reyo's 17th birthday. "Jeez, almost 517 AC," Zelda sighed, "In a few week's time, we'll have to fight him. Again." Mipha sighed. "You're right," she said, "We'll have to find the Master Sword in that time period." Link groaned. "How come I don't know what it is and everyone else does?" he sighed.