• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Movie Quote Game!

Have conversations with others, but only in movie quotes.

Format: “[insert quote]” -[person who said it, movie it’s from]

My quote will start the convo:

“Meesa day startin’ pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin’ very scared and grabbin’ that Jedi and POW! Meesa here! Meesa gettin’ very very scared!”
-Jar Jar Binks, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Last edited by a moderator:
“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” ― Takeshi Shudo, The Art of Pokemon, the Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back!

(i found this full on quote on google, since i wasn't 100% how the quote really went from my memory xD; )

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
Alice from Disney's 1951 "Alice in Wonderland" (my favorite disney film ♥)

"That wasn't even a crime! And you didn't even save anything!"
"We saved room for dessert!"
-Titans talking to heroes about a diner, Teen titans go to the movies

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this? Our origin story begins. We're gonna be superheroes!" - Fred, Big Hero 6

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Ben, Ben help me! This thing is a killer! It's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat! This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" -Carlos de Vil, Descendants.

"oh hell no!" Madea, boo 2
JoyfulEllipticalAngora-small.gif