• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Professor Maple! People call me the Pokémon Professor! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for fights. I study Pokémon as a profession.

Now, before you start your journey, I must ask you a few questions. (Character Info)
Are you a boy or a girl?
What is your name?
How old are you? (10-19)
Where Are You From (See here for a labelled map of Adanac, but you can be from Other Regions.)
Are you starting your adventure for the first time or have you already got your first Pokémon?
Choose a Starter (Any Pokémon from Gen 1-6 in its First Stage, Unevolved) (ONLY if you choose the first option)
What is Your Team Made of (Up to 3) (ONLY if you say you already have a first Pokemon)
Tell Me a Bit About You (Personality/Bio)
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing:

Pokemon Info:
Species:
Nickname:
Level: (5 for Starters), Must be under 15)
Personality:
Ability:
Accessories:
Extra:

Rules:
-Up to 2 Characters for 1 Person
-This Region IS based off Canada and is an original Region, in case you cannot tell by the title or the map.
-Basic RP rules apply
-There IS a set number of people who will be accepted. 3 people total (I am one of them)
-Even though this IS a made up region, NO Fakemon are allowed.
-No Canon Characters (Ash, Brock, Misty, etc)
-Gym Leaders will be made by me and be kept as NPCs until needed.

Character Example:
Girl
Kristen
Couver Town, Adanac
First Time
Trapinch
Kristen's ancestry can be traced all the way back to some of the earliest settlers in the Adanac region. Most of her family members have moved and live in different regions now, but she still lives here with her parents. She is kind, nervous around new people, but loves showing off her stuff if you give her the chance.
Brown hair that goes to her chin
Brown eyes
4'11" tall
75 lbs
Wears a pink shirt with blue shorts, typically with blue-and-red shoes.

Pokemon Example:
Trapinch
Sandy
Level 5
Female
Feint, Sand Attack, Bite, Feint Attack.
Quite stubborn, but will learn how to trust and like her trainer over time.
Arena Trap
None

JUMP TO THE ACTION

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-11_12-3-38.png
    upload_2016-9-11_12-3-38.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Mind if i join?

Girl
Laura
Snowpoint city, sinnoh
Already started
Kirlia, Riolu
Born in horribly cold weather, Laura learned to be weary of the cold and enjoy herself in the process. She grew up with her kirlia and riolu, played with them, trained and now she can adventure out of sinnoh. Laura is open-hearted, observant, a quick-thinker and incredibly protective of those she truly cares about.
Dark brown long hair
Grey-blue eyes
5'8
112 lbs
Usually wears a blue-grey benie, a dark zipper hoodie, blue jeans, sneakers, and carrys around a computer bag

Pokemon Info:

Species: Ralts
Level: 13
Moves (4): teleport, hidden power, dazzling gleam
Personality: usually silent, confident, protective, friendly
Ability: synchronise
Accessories: a pendant with a missing round stone
Background: hatched in the care of Laura, and raised with her
Extra:

Species: Riolu
Level: 12
Moves (4): quick attack, counter, endure
Personality: overconfident, clumsy, and strategic
Ability: inner focus
Accessories: none
Background: saved from the cold by Laura, and taken under her wing.
Extra:

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl.
What is your name? Quintessa.
How old are you? (10-19) 12.
Where Are You From? Orginally I'm from Saffron City, but I travelled as a child with my parents through the Kanto and Johto region.
Are you starting your adventure for the first time or have you already got your first Pokémon? Not exactly. I've been close with my Mime Jr since childhood, and am only now going out into the world to catch Pokémon.
Choose a Starter Mime Jr!
What is Your Team Made of? Mime Jr and Jigglypuff
Tell Me a Bit About You (Personality/Bio) Quintessa was practically born onstage, into a family that's been working as performers in Saffron City with their Pokemon for generations now. Her stage partner and best friend Mime Jr decided to work with her when she was about three, and they've been completely inseparable ever since. She also got close to the company's diva, a sassy male Jigglypuff with an attitude. Around age six, her family auditioned as a group for a traveling circus that took them through the Kanto and Johto region. Through seeing different cities, she naturally got more curious about what the rest of the world outside of cities looked like, and what Pokemon there were to see.
Hair Colour: Brown.
Eye Colour: Green.
Height: 5'2
Clothing: Wears black skirts, thigh highs, and an old leather jacket that strongly contradict her personality. (She claims wearing black keeps her colorful dramatic time onstage and her life out of character very much separate.)

Pokemon Info:
Species: Mime Jr
Nickname: Muse
Level: Level 5
Moves: Filter, Soundproof & Technician.
Personality: Reflects the extroverted, over the top curious nature of his owner.
Ability: Filter
Extra: He hasn't been inside a Pokeball in over eight years.