• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shadow Region - an island completely covered in a large shadow. This island is extremely mysterious. It has strange evidence linking to it being an amazingly popular island around one thousand years ago - but then disappeared. A couple of years ago it was re-discovered, and every single building from one thousand years ago has been preserved perfectly. It is called - Mysta.

My Fanmade Pokemon Region, Mysta! This project has taken an extremely long time. The picture linked to this post is the Mysta map.

Link to the 'book' about Mysta -> https://pokecharms.com/works/all-about-mysta-chapter-one-moonem-town.40733/

(I will update the 'book' in my spare time as the RP continues)

RULES
  • Every Pokecharms Rule.
  • No Legendaries In This Story.
  • No Fakemon.
  • Romance Is Allowed - But There Are Limits. Keep It As Far As It Goes In The Anime.
  • No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
  • PLEASE Have Proper Punctuation And Grammar - It's Horrible Reading Badly Spelt, Badly Punctuated Bad Grammar Sentences In An RP.
  • No Crazy Things Happening - For Example, Your Character Does NOT One Hit KO Every Pokemon Encountered, Or Your Mum Does Not Fly A War Helicopter Into Your Bedroom To Wake You Up.
  • You Do Not Have An Electivire Or Hydreigon At The Start Of Your Journey. You Start As A Teenager Who Is Going To Get Their First Pokemon. No Starting Off With A Final Evolution Pokemon.
  • Mega Evolution And Battle Bonds Is Allowed - Just Don't Abuse This Power, And You Must Have An Extremely Strong Bond.
  • This RP Is Set Ten Years After Ash Ketchum Started His Journey - Let's Assume He Is The Pokemon Champion Of Kanto, But Nothing Else, To Make It Simple.
  • On The 'Pokemon' Section Of The Character Bio Template, Please Put EVERYTHING Important About Them
  • This Is A Pokemon Anime Style RP - So Basically, No Levels, No Trade Evolutions, Your Pokemon Can Learn Over Four Moves (Don't Abuse This Though), No 'Shiny Charms' Or Items That Mess With The Anime Rules.
Character Bio Template - PLEASE FOLLOW THIS TEMPLATE

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing:
Personality:
Appearance

Skills:
Past:
Family:
Friends:

Pokemon:

The Real Proper Shadow Pokemon Region.gif

Name: Sylvie
Hometown: Mysta, in Moonem Town, in a two-floor house near the rocky beach.

Height:
4.2 Feet
Weight: 31KG - 68.2 lbs
Clothing: Sylvie always wears a navy blue hoodie with a Sylveon on the front - Sylveon is her favorite Pokemon. She also always wears black jogging bottoms with black trainers, with wheels inside that you can put in and cover up with a flap on the sole that you can shut, or take out to change the trainers into roller skates.
Personality: Sylvie is a shy but courageous girl who wants to be the Pokemon Champion of Mysta. She adores Pokemon and will always help one in need. She is quite curious, and likes to explore - but she is very sensible unless her curiosity takes over her. She is a little bit stubborn and quite clumsy. Sylvie will always accept a challenge, wanting to prove herself in battle, and has to be very very persuaded to give up. She is witty but has dumb ideas every now and then, and will also mess up quite a lot even if her ideas are clever. She is intelligent in Pokemon information and is also very smart in general, but she lacks common sense when under pressure.
Appearance: (Profile Picture)

Skills:
Sylvie is very witty and makes come-backs quickly, and always has a plan/strategy or smart ideas for battles - but over 50% of them are dumb and/or lack common sense. Sylvie is great at identifying Pokemon, and has memorized weakness and super effective typings on Pokemon - but she does sometimes muddle up this information.
Past: Sylvie has lived in Mysta her whole life. Her parents moved to Mysta a year before she was born, living in Kalos before Mysta, as it was re-discovered about 13 years ago, and her dad is a scientist, they moved there straight away so Sylvie's dad could help the other scientists with the mystery of the region. Sylvie was raised by her mum, and has an extremely strong relationship with her, but in the first year of them being in Mysta, Sylvie's dad didn't earn much, and they lived in a homeless shelter before Sylvie's dad got promoted and got wealthy wages. They moved into a house when Sylvie was two near the rocky beach, and have lived there ever since. Sylvie grew up attending play school, then grade school, then the little Pokemon Academy. She didn't attend High School though, as she is going to be a Pokemon Trainer.
Family: Sylvie is an only child, and lives with her mum and dad.
Friends: Sylvie currently has no friends.

Pokemon:
Sylvie currently has no Pokemon.

Last edited:
Name: Karma Astra Nikki
Hometown: Alola, Poni Island, Seafolk Village. (Previously)
Mysta, Moonem City, Maison Paradise Apartelle

Height: 4.3 feet
Weight: 36kg- 79 lbs
Clothing: Wears a lot of sweaters but mainly wears a green sweater with a single stripe in the middle, a green trench coat, redmuffler, gloves, black cargo track pants and green boots. She also has a Decidueye logo headphones and a belt bag.
Personality: She's a gamer gal so expect a lot of game references from this one. She's often called a genius but a lazy bone. She's kind and caring for her partners and friends, extremely loyal to the point where she can sometimes hurt others, mostly those who hurts her friends. She has a passion towards photography and inventing but does not often do so because lazybones, ya know. She's also very sarcastic and blunt so she might came out as rude other than that she's also quite mischievous and a prankster. It is advice to not make her angry as she will not hesitate to hurt you and your Pokémon by using her own Pokémon or her combat skills. When relaxing she's either reading a book or playing with her Pokémon
Appearance: Has a slim built and fair complexion. She has a boyish short maroon hair, half-lidded amber eyes and a small grin that will be always, well maybe not, present. Her amber eyes will become golden mercury or just a much duller shade of amber if she became serious or mad.

Skills: She's an excellent inventor, architect, and photographer but her lazy nature prevent her from ever showing this. She's a skilled combatant and has an incredibly sharp mind. She can make inventions that can help through her journey, and assess a building by just a glance. She also has some incredible hacking skills that allows her to open through a whole web of private information, what she's a klepto, well in her head she is.
Past: Her family consist of a bunch of architects so naturally she's quite rich but her attire and attitude dont really fall in the typical snobbish category which her parents and herself are thankful of. Due to the re-discovered region, her family made a huge arrangement on examining the old architects in the region while also building some business in the region with there daughter living in one of there buildings. Karma attended the Pokémon Academy but because of her high intellect she was able to graduate early, her mother seeing her potential wanted to enroll her to High School and to College so she can have a degree in Architect but her father stopped her as he wanted Karma to chose her own path. Karma who was only seven at the time, decided to become a trainer but promise her mother that she will attended those high schools and colleges once she was satisfied in her adventures.
Family: She has an unborn younger sister, and obviously a very much alive parents
Friends: None as she partially locked herself up in the Apartelle

Pokemon: Expecting a Froakie from the Professor once she got out of the Apartelle

Cool! :D Also, try not to post that much before we have all the people in this RP, because it's really annoying trying to find character bio's in different pages, so you have to have a new tab up to look at each character bio XD

Edit: (Answer to the post below) Sure! Just edit it into your post so you don't make a whole new one :) )

Edit Two: @CosmicDreams Okay! :D Remember - don't post crazy, I want to keep all these character bio's on one page :)

Edit Three: @Decidueye guy/Lunar Eevee Uhhh, I'd much more prefer everybody in this RP to be trainers but accepted :)

Last edited:
I want to be a pokemon plz
Name: Rowl
Hometown: Alola Region
Species: Rowlet

Height: 3'3"
Weight: 8 lbs
Clothing: different bow tie thatn others, red bowtie
Personality: Nice, Friendly, Playful, Protective of Friends
Appearance: Has the same appearance as an other rowlet except for bowtie and eye color is green

Skills: Leaf Tornado
Past: just born
Family: Decidueye Male and female, Rowlet male,female
Friends: N/A

Please let me be a pokemon

We shall get our friends to join (this may be to scary for young viewers)
Or we shall make them join with our bare hands if they don't we shall find them and make them haha(this part is a joke)
What was I saying anyway.

If you want to revive it, then I suppose a professional could offer some help then. I'll get to signing up later during the day or tomorrow however, since I am ill at the moment. (Being in a wheelchair because of excess fluid in the legs sure ain't fun honestly.)

Don't have to say anymore. I understand completely, kinda. My arm was bent, not broken. Couldn't move it for three months, and had to use my left arm for everything.

@SylvieThePokemonTrainer I’ve been looking a long time for a good Pokémon RP. There’s always going to be a “Kanto Journey RP” or a “Pokémon Academy/High School”, but I think that this has real potential. You’ve thoroughly and meticulously created this region, and I would be happy to journey through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.