• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Transformation Trauma|:| A Pokemon RP Discussion.

Should people be let in as Team Domino/ Others if all slots are full, but they want to join?

• Yes

• No

• I'm not sure/ depends o who they are.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, one and all, to my Rp
Yeah we all get the drift. It's a Pokehuman Rp. I'm doing slots for this one.
I'm going to tag a few people who might be interested: @EmoKitty21 @EeviumZ, @Altari_owl @LunarSilvally @RenzFlintrock @PlayfulFox47 @zodiac_queen @Red Gallade
I am going to allow people to do stats/health/personality in their signature.
Other who want to join can join if there are spots left.
They are not really any rules, just basic pokecharms. Though, I normally let people have as many characters as they can control, I say now limit it to two only. Let other people have a chance.
Character Profile should look a bit like this:
Name:
What pokemon they will turn into (One pokemon species per person/character)
Appearance:
Personality:
Role: (Main group, rival, other or team)

Le backstory
Rosilease (my own fake region) was a normal, cheery place. No one was homeless, or hungry, or sad. It was a happy place.
Well, until a group of people, known as 'Team Domino' started transforming people into Pokemon for their boss. All is known that their boss is very powerful and power-mad, and enslaves the Pokehumans to be caught by him and other trainers. Because of them being humans, they are more powerful than natural Pokemon themselves. They turn people into Pokemon either by serum, or by gas.
Slots are here!
Guaranteed places (These people will get places, if they join, no doubt): @EmoKitty21 @EeviumZ, @Altari_owl @LunarSilvally @RenzFlintrock @PlayfulFox47 @zodiac_queen @Red Gallade
Normal places:
Main group 1: @Yamper (Me)
Main group 2: @EeviumZ
Main group 3 @zodiac_queen
Main group 4 @Rex
Main group 5 @PlayfulFox47
Main group 6 @LunarSilvally
Main group 7 @LunarSilvally (She has two main characters)
Main group 8
Main group 9
Main group 10 (Reserved for Emokitty if he wants a main character)

Rival 1
Rival 2
Rival 3
Rival 4
Rival 5

Other 1
Other 2
Other 3
Other 4
Other 5

All of team domino wear the same clothes (Apart from the boss). They look like this:
These aren't made by me. First Artwork belongs to Cerulebell, second to deidara_fuuka, both on Deviantart
Domino Grunts look like this
team_domino_grunts_by_cerulebell-dcd1wz4.png

Main Domino Members look like this:
team_domino_by_deidara_fuuka-d4o72pw.png

I actually quite like these!
Team Domino Boss/ Leader: @EeviumZ
Main Team Domino 1 @zodiac_queen
Main Team Domino 2 @Altari_owl
Main Team Domino 3
Main Team Domino 4
Main Team Domino 5
Team Domino Grunt 1 @rooster87
Team Domino Grunt 2
Team Domino Grunt 3
Team Domino Grunt 4
Team Domino Grunt 5
Here is my character. I might add another.
Name: Phoenix Wright.
Sexuality: Demisexual
What pokemon they will turn into: Flareon
Appearance: She has brown hair, and pale skin. Her eyes are a blue colour.
Clothing: She wears a peachy coloured jumper with an orange skirt. She has a red headband in her hair, and red trainers. She has black glasses and a red Z-Ring.
Personality: Shy, but much of an extrovert at the same time.
Role: Main Group.

Last edited:
I'll make a bio later... Kinda need to get a character idea. Right now I am into MLP, like a lot, so I might use a Rapidash or a Ponyta, but I need more inspiration...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
HMMM.. you've caught my interest.

Can I reserve a spot in the main group and a spot as villainous team leader?

I'm on the fence if I wanna join or not, reason for potentially otherwise is because I'm already in so many other RPs. If I do feel like joining, I'll think about a potential bio, question is can Pokehumans instantly be part fully evolved Pokemon?

@Yamper , can you reserve me a 'Main Group' slot and a 'Team Domino Main/Admin' slot? I'm honestly super interested. (Saw that Ace Attorney reference in your character, that's nice.)

Also, will Team Domino Mains/Admins have up to 2-3-4 Pokemon of their choice as usual depending on how up the power scale they are?
And will the Mains/Admins have different jobs, like Grunt Discipline, Espionage, An Assistant to the Leader, etc?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Thanks for tagging me!

Name: Elva Spiro
Sexuality: Straight (I don't have any plans to have romance with other characters, though.)
What pokemon they will turn into: Mimikyu (Maybe he'll be a test subject.)
Appearance: Team Domino Main
Personality: Elva is spiteful, cold, and bold.
Role: Team Domino Main

Everyone who has asked, i will reserve spots for you.
@Red Gallade I dont really know. I suppose its up to how the roleplay goes. I cant really see into the future, you know? ^-^

@Yamper , can you reserve me a 'Main Group' slot and a 'Team Domino Main/Admin' slot? I'm honestly super interested. (Saw that Ace Attorney reference in your character, that's nice.)

Also, will Team Domino Mains/Admins have up to 2-3-4 Pokemon of their choice as usual depending on how up the power scale they are?
And will the Mains/Admins have different jobs, like Grunt Discipline, Espionage, An Assistant to the Leader, etc?

Well, lets explain this.
About the pokemon, yes. But they can only have one fully evolved pokemon at a time.
The grunts mostly catch pokemon and work with the Admins on missions. They also guard stuffies.
The admins/main members do all the important jobs like sorting out roles, pokemon and so on. They lead missions and inject the serums and unleashed the gases.
And then the Team Domino Boss AKA @EeviumZ runs the whole thing. They have control over everyone and anything associated with the team. They can do anything at their own will.
Hope that explains everything. Fingers crossed. ^-^

@Yamper Thanks! I've been in a private team RP before so I was just wondering about how things will work. Admins will not be turning into Pokemon (I don't think) so do we edit that out of the bio?

Hey do you think I can play an admin who spies on the group so they have turned themselves into a pokemon to gain their trust.

Name: Violet Rose
Sexuality: Heterosexual
What pokemon they will turn into: Hakamo-o
Appearance: Violet has short, straight hair that she dyed platinum blonde. She stands at 5’6 and has fair skin, with freckles and blue eyes. Out of Team Domino, she wears plain outfits like a black tee and beige shorts, and her bracelets.
Personality: Violet is quite quiet and always knows what she’s doing. She’s one of the more successful grunts at her job, and always wants a promotion. Out of her work, she tends to act quite kind and energetic to lower suspicion that she works with them.
Role: Team Domino Grunt

Last edited:

Rex

Resident Furry
Ah what the hell, you've caught my interest.

Name: Seth Thompson
Sexuality: Demisexual
What pokemon they will turn into: Buizel
Appearance: As a human, Seth is tall and thin, with pale skin and black hair. Were it not for his eyes, which are green and piercing, he might even look sickly. He tends to prefer darker colors in his outfits: black pants and a black vest, often with a short sleeved blue shirt, gray shoes. His go to accessory is a pocket watch.
Personality: Seth is protective of his friends, especially when they're younger than him. Not one to leap into action, he usually tries to hang back and think things through. He's good at identifying problems, and is always available if someone needs to talk. He can get over-emotional however, and that often gets him into trouble.
Role: Main Group.

Aggg I should of said that I wanted to reserve a spot in the main group! Can I please have a main group spot if there are still any spots?

Finally done -.-
Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight(may be difficult to get her to admit)
What pokemon they will turn into: Umbreon(Shiny)
Appearance: In human she has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail with a well feminine build standing at 5"4 in height. She is a light-skinned young lady. She has light blue eyes with the right slightly blind which in this case her bang covers along with wearing glasses upon her face. Her clothing is casual with a purple and black shirt only covering her left shoulder with words that say "There is no room for Judgemental comments" in light green, blue, and red along with black caprice shorts with bandages around her wrists and ankles with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a white wolf blue-streaked mask on her face. She also wears a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her waist.
Personality: She is a brave and gentle young lady and will not judge others for who they are. She has a stragetic mind so this may appear difficult to figure her out. She is very understanding and will listen to anyone's problems that may be troubling them. She thinks before acting before she makes a move to make sure it doesn't fail but over all she is slightly stubborn and will do anything to protect the ones important to her even if her life is on the line.
Role: Main group

Name: Shadow
Sexuality: Straight
What pokemon they will turn into: Braviary
Appearance: In human he has jet black hair that is slightly longer in the back with gold-blue eyes as his bang covers his right gold eye. He has a well masculine build standing at 5"9 in height. He is a light skinned young male. His clothing is casual as he wears a plain black buttoned down shirt and skinny pants with comfortable shoes on his feet. He wears a bandage only around his right wrist with a black watch. He wears a black cross around his neck along with a black wolf gold-streaked mask on his face.
Personality: He is a brave and strong young male and is overprotective of his young sister JC. He is calm in most difficult situations like his sister but despite this he has a gentle nature. He is Strongwilled and will keep anyone close to him from any sort of danger even if his life is on the line.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here's my main group member. Quick question, what is the general color scheme of Team Domino? (ex: Rocket has black/red, Aether has white and gold, etc.)

Name: Tiara Siel
Sexuality: Straight
Hometown: Malie City, Alola (Formerly)
What pokemon they will turn into: Riolu (Evolves into Lucario later)
Appearance:
As a human, she has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She typically wears a black leather jacket over a navy blue tank top, torn denim jeans, black combat boots, and an emerald pendant around her neck. She has a silver Z-Ring. She stands at a height of 5'9.
Personality: She's calm and calculating, and takes nonsense from no one. Even in the most intense situations, she usually manages to remain rational - unless her friends are in danger. She is ruthless towards those who intend to harm those she loves. She's highly empathetic, and has a natural talent for making people feel better.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Can my character be like an admin test subject for a Hu-mon (Pokehuman but it sounds WAY better)? As far as I can tell, Hu-mon have much greater power than normal Pokemon, so being a Hu-mon would have a huge power spike!

Hello, fellow kids! This moderately interests me!

Three questions, however, and I may just be illiterate and skimmed over the answers as it's nearly 4 AM where I am: Can a character in the main group just be human or remain human until later in the roleplay? Second, what do you mean by the 'Rival' role? A rival can mean a lot of things.

One final one -- Is it also possible to have a Domino character occasionally be in casual or otherwise not the 'normal' domino clothing? Like in some situations where they just want to blend in and not automatically alarm the main group.

So far, however, I have ideas for what I want to do considering a main group character and am really itching to test out a new idea I've had for a character that fits best as a Domino admin, of sorts. Not sure though, as it's more of a scientist-type character.

Jeez, I leave for a bit,and then a motherload of replies come along? Welp, ill try my best to answer them.
@zodiac_queen For the admins, edit that out your bio. The grunts might be experimented on though.
@EmoKitty21 Sure! ^-^
@PlayfulFox47 Sure! ^-^
@EeviumZ The main colours are black and white for team domino, though i think the boss could wear whatever they want as long as it includes black and white in it
@Altari_owl Yep, you can do that!
@Peroxide01 They remain human until later in the roleplay
The rival thing is Kinda like Ash and Gary Oak.
And yep, in that case domino characters can be like that.
Phew, that was a lot. Hopefully i covered some ground with this! ^-^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately I have to shut this down. As it turns out, Yamper is a sockpuppet! She used to be KarmaTheEeveelutioner, and apparently she couldn't wait until her moderation was over, and opted to try and create a new account to get around her restriction. unfortunately for her, that's a ban-worthy offense.

So we kinda had to take the pupper behind the woodshed and put it out of its misery.

Unfortunately this kind of leaves the thread without its starter, so - if you guys feel like restarting this without her, it's probably best to spawn a new discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.