• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Worldcross Games (Crossover RP Discussion Thread)

Since time immemorial, the Games have been held, taking strangers from all across the multiverse and pitting them against each other for the entertainment of interdimensional beings far and wide. The contestants are split into teams and forced to compete in strange "challenges", all the while keeping an eye on their fellow man. No one is trustworthy, after all. But, there is a reason to all this madness - the victor receives their heart's greatest desire when they return to their world.

Somewhere, somewhen, in an intersection of time and space, the Games would be held yet again. What will happen in the ∞th season? And who will be the victor this time? Well, that's up to you. So stay tuned for, The Worldcross Games!

Hey, I'm SproutGang, and I've been inactive for a while. So what better way to celebrate my return than to make my own RP? This is The Worldcross Games, a reality TV/game show styled video game crossover RP featuring whoever you want! This won't really be a story based RP, I'm trying to focus more on interesting and fun challenges, as well as character interactions. Also, this is my first role play I've made on here, so please be patient with me. Without further ado, here are the rules.

1. Follow Pokecharms rules. Self-explanatory.
2: You're allowed a maximum of 3 characters, I may change this later on.
3: Swear all you like, just make sure it's in character for your character to do so. (if you make super mario swear I will cry.)
4: Put "Let the games begin!" somewhere in your character bio so I know you read the rules.
5: No godmodding, OP characters, and the like. I might be a bit strict on characters you can claim, just because I want to give everyone a chance to win.
6: Romance/shipping is allowed, but keep it PG please.
7: You may ONLY claim video game characters. No anime here, sorry folks. Edit: You can now take any character from any medium (within reason).
8 (edit): Fanmade characters are allowed, however I'll be a lot stricter on them than I would otherwise.
9: HAAAAVE FUN!

And here's your character bio!
Full Name and Preferred Name:
Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of):
Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring):
Personality:
Heart's Desire (This is what your character will get if they win):
Home Series:
Wiki Link (Put a link for a wiki page of the character you want, just so I can check them out):
Other (You can put headcanons in here if you want): (Optional)

To get started, I'll claim my first character as an example.
Full Name and Preferred Name: Dark Jack Lancer (Lancer)
Abilities: He can summon spades and control them. That's about it.
Gear: His "Motorcycle", which is just a bike he lit partly on fire.
Personality: Lancer is an overconfident kid who likes to pretend he's the bad guy. Although he often comes off as cocky and rude, he only acts that way in the hopes of impressing others. He always gives it his all in everything he does, even if his all isn't very impressive at times. Despite his villainous attitude, he's a goofball at heart and just wants to have a good time with some friends.
Heart's Desire: To become a great king in place of his dad.
Home Series: Deltarune
Wiki Link: https://deltarune.fandom.com/wiki/Lancer (Lancer)
Other: Let the games begin!

Last edited:
Oh, and here's a character masterpost which I'll update as characters are claimed.

SproutGang:
Lancer (Deltarune)

Shadow_Pup:
Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel)
Kinzoku Shadousutā (OC)

Psymallard:
Matthew "Matt/Mallard" Rutkowski (OC)

ManyAchievables:
Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen (Dead by Daylight)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Full Name and Preferred Name: Angel Dust, Angel
Abilities:
Bilingualism: Angel is fluent in both Italian and English.
Weapon Proficiency: Angel can handle weapons with ease, specifically firearms and explosives.
Sensitivity: Angel can sense incoming storms from a mile away.
Flexibility: Angel's body is proven to be quite flexible.
Athleticism: Since Angel is based on the jumping spider, he is able to jump incredible heights.
Retractable Arms: Angel has a third set of arms that he keeps hidden and only uses them as his last resort.
Venomous Bite: Angel's bite can poison his victim, making them fall ill.
Summon Firearms: Angel has a vast collection of firearms that he uses throughout his battles. He can summon them from thin air.
Gear: Drugs
Personality: Angel is very sarcastic and sassy and has no problem with being reckless at the expense of others. He's known to be a bit of a prankster, switching between playful and easily destructive as he pleases. His humor tends to be crude or crass, with an emphasis on dirty jokes. Angel's attitude can be considered blunt, yet with a sense of style, always carrying a flirtatious and confident persona everywhere he goes. He's also shown to be a bit narcissistic, as Angel believes most of the demons in Hell are ugly freaks and says his body is flawless.
However, that persona can be knocked when Angel is either dealing with his boss or when his looks are insulted. He avoids holding emotional relationships with others and tends to be a loose cannon with most people.
However, deep down, Angel actually does have a caring side for the people he cares about.
Heart's Desire: Money and a fresh start.
Home Series: Hazbin Hotel
Wiki Link: https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Angel_Dust (Angel Dust)
Other:
I'm also in the process of second bio will post that later

Edit:
Alias: Archangel
Age/Gender: 18/Male
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Kin is pretty hard working and ambitious. He loves to be useful and hates when he is a burden. He is kind and gentle but has a bit if a temper. He loves to sing and play guitar and hates chickens, in fact he is actual afraid of chickens (no joke)
Full Name and Preferred Name: Kinzoku Shadousutā, Kin
Abilities:
Hacking: He is an accomplished tech whiz
Halo: He can manifest a glowing light blue halo that is controlled by his mind. It can cut through anything that that is weaker than diamond (metal, wood, stone, ect.)
Levitation: Not Flight! He can levitate a few feet off the ground and stop himself from falling too fast.
Gear: Remote hacking device
Personality: Kin is pretty hard working and ambitious. He loves to be useful and hates when he is a burden. He is kind and gentle but has a bit if a temper. He loves to sing and play guitar and hates chickens, in fact he is actual afraid of chickens (no joke)
Heart's Desire: To become more powerful so he can find his family.
Home Series: My Imagination (OC)
Wiki Link: OC so no wiki link but I have a picture.
20201221_215746.pngEdit 2: oh and Let The Game's Begin

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Full Name and Preferred Name: Matthew "Matt/Mallard" Rutkowski
Abilities: He turns himself into a duck(funniest shit I've ever seen)
Gear: Hunting rifle and bowie knife
Personality: He's pretty laid back, but as an entertainer he's always cracking jokes. He loves stories of all kinds and will often analyze his opponents in battle.
Heart's Desire: The highest quality streaming tech for him and his gf (microphone, headphones, camera, computer, monitor)
Home Series: OC
Wiki Link: here is a pic
1208202219-1-1.jpg

Other: Let the games begin.

Full Name and Preferred Name: Aleksei "Rhino" Sytsevich
Abilities: Super strength, durability, stamina
Gear: Armor enhanced by Roxxon that works like normal armor plus gives resistance to electricity and heat
Personality: Aleksei is hired muscle who is not very intelligent, but knows to trade his power and aggression to serve those who can pay well or who promises his heart's desire.
Heart's Desire: To be able to take off his costume
Home Series: Spider-Man PS4
Wiki Link: https://marvels-spider-man.fandom.com/wiki/Aleksei_Sytsevich (Aleksei Sytsevich)

Full Name and Preferred Name: Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen / Jeff
Abilities: As Jeff is a normal human, he mostly doesn't have many abilities outside of decent athleticism, as he is shown to be able to hoist himself over wooden pallets and windows quickly. However, during his time in the trials, he has been able to prevent being detected in multiple ways, along with the ability to form a spiritual bond with others, enabling him to see the other person from very long distances.
Gear: A standard First Aid Kit with all the necessary equipment for treating common to more serious injuries.
Personality: Jeff Johansen is a quiet artist with a heart of gold, standing steadfast against impossible odds.
Heart's Desire: To be able to escape the Realm of The Entity and go back to living a normal life.
Home Series: Dead by Daylight
Wiki Link: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Jeffrey_%22Jeff%22_Johansen (Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen)

I go to sleep, suddenly we've got 3 more people huh?

Full Name and Preferred Name: Angel Dust, Angel
Abilities:
Bilingualism: Angel is fluent in both Italian and English.
Weapon Proficiency: Angel can handle weapons with ease, specifically firearms and explosives.
Sensitivity: Angel can sense incoming storms from a mile away.
Flexibility: Angel's body is proven to be quite flexible.
Athleticism: Since Angel is based on the jumping spider, he is able to jump incredible heights.
Retractable Arms: Angel has a third set of arms that he keeps hidden and only uses them as his last resort.
Venomous Bite: Angel's bite can poison his victim, making them fall ill.
Summon Firearms: Angel has a vast collection of firearms that he uses throughout his battles. He can summon them from thin air.
Gear: Drugs
Personality: Angel is very sarcastic and sassy and has no problem with being reckless at the expense of others. He's known to be a bit of a prankster, switching between playful and easily destructive as he pleases. His humor tends to be crude or crass, with an emphasis on dirty jokes. Angel's attitude can be considered blunt, yet with a sense of style, always carrying a flirtatious and confident persona everywhere he goes. He's also shown to be a bit narcissistic, as Angel believes most of the demons in Hell are ugly freaks and says his body is flawless.
However, that persona can be knocked when Angel is either dealing with his boss or when his looks are insulted. He avoids holding emotional relationships with others and tends to be a loose cannon with most people.
However, deep down, Angel actually does have a caring side for the people he cares about.
Heart's Desire: Money and a fresh start.
Home Series: Hazbin Hotel
Wiki Link: https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Angel_Dust (Angel Dust)
Other:
I'm also in the process of second bio will post that later

Edit:
Alias: Archangel
Age/Gender: 18/Male
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Full Name and Preferred Name: Kinzoku Shadousutā, Kin
Abilities:
Hacking: He is an accomplished tech whiz
Halo: He can manifest a glowing light blue halo that is controlled by his mind. It can cut through anything that that is weaker than diamond (metal, wood, stone, ect.)
Levitation: Not Flight! He can levitate a few feet off the ground and stop himself from falling too fast.
Gear: Remote hacking device
Heart's Desire: To become more powerful so he can find his family.
Home Series: My Imagination (OC)
Wiki Link: OC so no wiki link but I have a picture.
View attachment 865238Edit 2: oh and Let The Game's Begin

Both accepted! One thing about Angel Dust though, I ask that you don't go too crazy with him being able to pull guns out of nowhere.

Full Name and Preferred Name: Matthew "Matt/Mallard" Rutkowski
Abilities: He turns himself into a duck(funniest shit I've ever seen)
Gear: Hunting rifle and bowie knife
Personality: He's pretty laid back, but as an entertainer he's always cracking jokes. He loves stories of all kinds and will often analyze his opponents in battle.
Heart's Desire: The highest quality streaming tech for him and his gf (microphone, headphones, camera, computer, monitor)
Home Series: OC
Wiki Link: here is a pic
1208202219-1-1.jpg

Accepted!

Full Name and Preferred Name: Aleksei "Rhino" Sytsevich
Abilities: Super strength, durability, stamina
Gear: Armor enhanced by Roxxon that works like normal armor plus gives resistance to electricity and heat
Personality: Aleksei is hired muscle who is not very intelligent, but knows to trade his power and aggression to serve those who can pay well or who promises his heart's desire.
Heart's Desire: To be able to take off his costume
Home Series: Spider-Man PS4
Wiki Link: https://marvels-spider-man.fandom.com/wiki/Aleksei_Sytsevich (Aleksei Sytsevich)

Sorry, but Rhino's pretty much invincible to everyone on the roster currently. Denied.

Full Name and Preferred Name: Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen / Jeff
Abilities: As Jeff is a normal human, he mostly doesn't have many abilities outside of decent athleticism, as he is shown to be able to hoist himself over wooden pallets and windows quickly. However, during his time in the trials, he has been able to prevent being detected in multiple ways, along with the ability to form a spiritual bond with others, enabling him to see the other person from very long distances.
Gear: A standard First Aid Kit with all the necessary equipment for treating common to more serious injuries.
Personality: Jeff Johansen is a quiet artist with a heart of gold, standing steadfast against impossible odds.
Heart's Desire: To be able to escape the Realm of The Entity and go back to living a normal life.
Home Series: Dead by Daylight
Wiki Link: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Jeffrey_%22Jeff%22_Johansen (Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen)

Accepted!

Full Name and Preferred Name: Jeffrey Woods (Jeff)
Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of): He is supernaturally durable, being able to get stabbed in the head and even shot multiple times before death. He is very skilled, to the point he can keep up with the Slenderman
Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring): A knife
Personality: He's a sadistic killer with no remorse, a psychopath . He kills for fun and he's completely insane.
Heart's Desire (This is what your character will get if they win): A brand new knife
Home Series: Creepypasta
Wiki Link (Put a link for a wiki page of the character you want, just so I can check them out): https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer (Jeff the Killer)

Full Name and Preferred Name: Sans the Skeleton
Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of): Soul manipulation (making soul blue and move it around) , Karmic retribution, high reaction speed, gaster blasters, bones, blue bones, teleportation
Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring): ketchup
Personality: He's a very chill character, often making puns and joking around.
Heart's Desire (This is what your character will get if they win): A limited edition ketchup bottle
Home Series: UNDERTALE
Wiki Link (Put a link for a wiki page of the character you want, just so I can check them out): https://undertale.fandom.com/wiki/Sans (Sans)
let the games begin!

Last edited:
Full Name and Preferred Name: The Bard(While name is customizable, official name can be either Kiwi or Bard.)(Will go by Kiwi, as it is more recognizable and honestly a funnier name to me idk), many nicknames(eg. Ace, or Bardlet)
Gender: Non-Binary(Is canonically okay with any pronouns, but is refered to in game by singular they/them)
Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of):
-Harmonious singing voice: Kiwi's singing holds many different abilities, depending on environment(This ranges from calling on animal friends to messing with matter and time).(Singing can also cure paralysis from a blessed sword, command other beings, and create forcefields, among other things.)
-Basic Magic: Within Wandersong, Magic started out as very 'complex'(ah, yes, three notes.) singing. By utilizing Magic-sensitive crystals, they can access three different spells: Making things sticky, making things bouncy, or making them opaque(Note, only tested on walls).
-Defying Gravity(?): If you attempt to make Kiwi jump on bugs in Wandersong, Kiwi will stop on air, and backflip back to where they jumped from. Possible gravitation defying powers?
-High resistance: Able to take 8 punches in a row from a buff pirate twice their size without immeadiante complaint. Takes many kicks and other hits from the extremely powerful Audrey Redheart, otherwise known as "The Hero", as well at blows from the dangerous corrupted King of Hearts, and is able to get back up in seconds.
-Bilingual: Was given the ability to understand ghosts and the demigod-like Overseer's language, which is displayed by strange abilities. Kiwi later apparently accidently sung in that language, according to a yeti-like beast they were helping by singing. While not seemingly useful, it could probably be used for secret messages.
Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring):
-...Okay, yeah, if you count singing.
Personality: True pacifist. Selfless to the point of ignoring own health. Determined. Does anything possible to avoid fighting completely, with rare exceptions when it is nessecary. Kiwi does his best to help others, even if the world is at stake and it seems like a silly sidequest, and always willing to give second chances to even the worst people, even when there's no chance they'll take it.
However, they are not naive, and, after a world-saving adventure, has indeed learnt an important fact: Always being optimistic won't save the day.
Heart's Desire (This is what your character will get if they win): A chance at true happiness for all(Yes, it's corny. It's also in character).
Home Series: Wandersong
Wiki Link (Put a link for a wiki page of the character you want, just so I can check them out): https://wandersong.fandom.com/wiki/The_Bard (The Bard)
Other (You can put headcanons in here if you want): (Canon) Kiwi is very caffeine sensitive. And by that I mean it effectively turns them into a hyperactive force of nature.
(Headcanon) Kiwi is asexual, and Demiromantic.
(Canon) Kiwi's bright happiness from birth was apparently so pure that their father wanted to spread that happiness via a toy based on their kid, though inadventadly ruined the lives of everyone living in Chimest, where Kiwi was born, via a massive factory and an ugly doll.(yeah, real job at making a doll version of your kid, Baron.) (Note: This meant Kiwi didn't see their own father in so long they didn't realise the Baron was their Father upon returning to Chismest, even commenting that they didn't remember what he looked like to their Mother during the credits.)
also, let the games begin!

Last edited:
If I'm put with killers, I'm NOT gonna be impressed. Either way, may I? If so, here's mine. And so... let the games begin! (If Pokemon themselves are not allowed, I'm fine with it.)

Full Name and Preferred Name: Nanette Daisy (Natasha)
Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of): In her universe, every Pokemon can talk. She can still hear those voices even if in another universe. As she is the Fairy of the Cosmos Dragon, she has light-based and dragon-based powers. She also has a special unique power...that's quite dangerous.
Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring): Currently unknown. If alright, since she's a Pokemon Trainer, she MAY have a lot of Poke Balls with her. Regardless, she will keep her EleChanMirror (a PreChanMirror-esque item) and EleCards (PreCard-esque cards) so that she can transform.
Personality: Nanette, during her time at Camp Faith, started off as an insecure little girl because she never knew that she and her future friends were chosen to stop evil. Later on, after becoming a Pokémon Trainer, she started to take pride of this responsibility, believe in herself and help others get over their problems, which is why her Element of Harmony is Faith. She always does what is right and is very advocate. However, while she won't look for trouble, she'll fight back if it comes to her. Sometimes, she can be quite annoyed when something goes very wrong. In addition, she sometimes can't control how loud her voice gets.
Heart's Desire: Instead of really having a heart's desire, she actually WANTS to protect every single MultiVerse together with her friends, both old and new. However...a crisis after the games will awaken the Light of Hope, and only she will awaken the inner Miraclix power.
Home Series: Harmonic MultiVerse Journeys! (Original and Fanmade)
Wiki Link: https://harmonic-multiverse-journeys.fandom.com/wiki/Nanette_Daisy (Nanette Daisy)
Stats (I'm adding this because why not):
  • Destructive Power: Between A and B
  • Magic Power: A+
  • Attack: A
  • Defense: A
  • Special Attack: A
  • Special Defense: A
  • Speed: A
  • Accuracy/Precision: A+
  • Evasion: B
  • Magic Potential: A
  • Fairy Form Persistence: At will (only when needed most)
Other:
  • Her Harmony Mark is a 4-pointed purple and white star with aquamarine wings. There is a 6-pointed pink star on each edge of the wings.
  • Her main 4 spells are Cosmos Dragon, Shining Burst, Origin Strike and Origin Flare.
  • Her magic aura is light purple in color, or bright yellow in her Vahirom form.

Full Name and Preferred Name: Yuumi and (Book)

Abilities (Give a brief description of what your character is capable of): Yuumi can fly or rather float which is why she stays on top of Book, her main offense fires a missile that deals damage to the first enemy hit. If the missile is in flight long enough, it deals more damage and slows enemies, she can also heal and gain a burst of speed. Yuumi can also open Book, launching waves of magic that root enemies after multiple waves.

Gear (What do you want your character to have on you when they're sent to the games? Keep in mind I may or may not accept what you choose to bring): Aside from her own magic that keeps her floating, she also has the Book of Thresholds, a magical book that can teleport anyone through it's pages.

Personality: A magical cat from Bandle City, Yuumi was once the familiar of a yordle enchantress, Norra. When her master mysteriously disappeared, Yuumi became the Keeper of Norra's sentient Book of Thresholds, traveling through portals in its pages to search for her. Yearning for affection, Yuumi seeks friendly companions to partner with on her journey, protecting them with fierce resolve. While Book strives to keep her on task, Yuumi is often drawn to worldly comforts, such as naps and fish. In the end, however, she always returns to her quest to find her friend.

Heart's Desire (This is what your character will get if they win): To find her master, Norra

Home Series: League of Legends

Wiki Link (Put a link for a wiki page of the character you want, just so I can check them out): https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Yuumi (Yuumi)

Other (You can put headcanons in here if you want): Since Yuumi is just a cat that can float, you can render her useless by taking the Book of Thresholds.

"Let the games begin!, after i finish my nap of course" - Yuumi, the Magical Cat

Last edited: