• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Suggested by @Jariii, this is an experiment to see if we can produce the longest thread on 'Charms. Post whatever you like, whenever you like, and see if we can beat the record for the longest thread on 'Charms...

Only two major rules: First of all, you have to actually say something. Just posting something like "aaa" will get your post deleted... and the count lowered, of course.

The other rule is: Do not post more than once in a row. That means you can post something, but you have to wait for someone else to post something before you can post again...

Anyway, that about covers it. Remember, the post number can be seen in the bottom-right of any post (on computer/tablet views - the small phone layout hides it). This is post #1, so... let's go :D

Edit: For reference, here's the post numbers people have claimed in this thread.

@JadaStark2015 : 666 GET
@Lucario of the North: 677 GET
@Wild Jr. : 713 GET
@Dinova: 982
@ShinyZekrom009: 999
@Psycho Monkey: 1000
@Jariii: 1006
@Teapot: 1337
@Crystal: 1718
@Magpie: 2811
@Shiny Eevee: 9001

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Down with the government! Anarchy now!

I mean, kitties are fuzzy.

I mean, I love puppies.

I mean... Pizza. This entire thread should just be about pizza. The world's longest pizza thread! :'D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
KAlG5BJ.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm taking it that the "Post Your Thoughts of the Moment" thread is the currently reigning champ for longest thread on Charms?

3,560 posts and counting! :arr:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm taking it that the "Post Your Thoughts of the Moment" thread is the currently reigning champ for longest thread on Charms?

3,560 posts and counting! :arr:
Actually, Crush a Wish with 4537. :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, did I say 4,537? I meant 5,628. I forgot to merge it with the new, post-fallout thread. ¬¬

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Quite the list you got there Data. I'm actually very impressed that Tun's and Smoochum's respective sprite threads are so high on the list.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The suicide game was fun while it lasted. People (like me) got pretty creative with their deaths. There were plenty of Darwin Awards to go around! XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kinda intrigued now to see how long it takes us to overcome Crush a Wish's post total... x3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
World's longest thread, meet world's longest cat! Or at the very least, a very long cat (and not Long Cat). xp

Stewie%20-%20Longest%20Cat.jpg

I'm so proud of Tun.

Also, this thread will be an excellent place to showcase some of the better pictures and GIFs I've gathered. So here we go; Numero uno.

a2wsye.jpg

@Teapot and all other staff: I want to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! I did not expect this to be accepted but here I am posting here! once again people: this shows how awesome this site is!
Thank you all very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.