• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Three More Pokemon Needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need REAL help, not your opinion of who's the best on YOUR team. I have Charizard, Swampert and Zapdos so far, but I haven't the faintest idea of who else I could use. Please help me fill the other three spots? If you can provide a moveset, I'd really appreciate that, too!! ^_^

Ok, this is really, really pointless. People have different choices in what Pokemon they like. Personally, I like balance and simplicity with some element of surprise. The Pokemon you choose represent your personality and yourself in a manner. We can't help you choose three other Pokemon. This is place for helping people that have troubles with Pokemon and their moves, not people asking others to see what they can use on their teams. So either find out who you want to use or ask for advice for the current Pokemon you have.

That is all.

Also, This is an Official Notice that you have 1 week from the date of this post that you have to either find those missing team members, or ask a sensible question. Otherwise, this topic will be locked. Thank You very much. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.