• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join To Break The Moon (Terraria Roleplay)

If you've ever heard of Terraria, and haven't played it, you'll probably think "oh, it's just another rip-off Minecraft." but if you do that and play it, you might realize otherwise, it's completely different. SO GO AND TRY IT AND COME BACK AND TELL ME YOU WERE WRONG! (also I hate you for thinking like that)

-★ NOTE ★-
This roleplay is shared by me AND @Jodie.xox . You can ask us both questions about the roleplay or if you just joined because you felt bad for this small roleplay, ask us about the game. You can ask anyone about the game, actually...
You don't need to know Terraria much to roleplay, it's pretty simple. You could look stuff up about the game, there's a massive official wiki for it.

-★ PLOT ★-
You, alongside three other people, wake up to see you're in a world, with no memory of how you're there, or anything that happened before- not even what you were.
As you start to get up, you're greeted by a man, and a slimey thing.

You'll learn more out the world, such as what the Corruption and Crimson are, the threats of night, and even the reason you are there. And much more. Much more.

-★ RULES ★-
o Swearing is allowed, as long as it isn't vulgar and it's used fittingly.
o Gaining a significant other is fine, as long as your acts together don't go past a kiss.
o Please try and stay close to what your weapon can do, and remember that the starter weapons won't kill Zombies one hit.
o If you die, you die forever.
o If it's fit for a monster to talk, such as Pirates or Medusa, then they can talk, but they won't be able to be reasoned with.
o Of course, the 'General Role Play Rules' are a list of rules that have to count here too, so they do. (we'd be in chaos if they didn't..)

-★ BIOS ★-
There are four open slots. It seems very low, but I feel like this roleplay may not get much traction. If the slots are full and you do want a role, you may suggest something and we'll (me and Jodie) see if it can work.

The Guide - @GalacticDeg - This Terrarian knows a lot about the world. Has a bond with The Monster, it is unknown how they allied. He begins with a Wooden Bow.
The Monster
- @Jodie.xox - This Monster is able to shapeshift using banners or even pet items. Has a bond with The Guide, it is unknown how they allied. They are able to shapeshift into other monsters through banners.

The Knight - OPEN - This Terrarian uses melee weapons such as swords and yoyos. Known as the Solar Knight or Solar Flare Knight in legend. You will begin with a Tungsten Broadsword.
The Ranger
- @Philucifer - This Terrarian uses ranged weapons such as guns and swords. Known as the Vortex Ranger in legend. You will begin with either a Flintlock Pistol and Musket Balls OR a Tungsten Bow and Wooden Arrows.
The Mage
- OPEN - This Terrarian uses magic weapons, meaning they use mana. Known as the Nebula Ranger in legend. You will begin with an Amethyst Staff.
The Tamer
- @AstrapiDappletail - This Terrarian uses summoner weapons to call minions to battle. Known as the Stardust Tamer in legend. You will begin with a Slime Staff.
- All of these four begin with copper pickaxes and axes. The Guide and Monster didn't have any before the four appeared.
- All of these four begin with no accessories. The guide only has an aglet since he has been here for a long time, he's found a chest.

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:

Current Armour:
Current Weapon/s:
Current Accessories:

Name: Cliff
Role: The Ranger
Appearance: Cliff has medium black fuzzy hair, light skin color, a cowboy vest, moss colored eyes
Personality: He’s a cool cat who is optimistic. thats really all there is to say on the matter

Current Armor: None
Current Weapon: Flintlock Pistols
Current Accessories: None
Owned by @Philucifer

Name: Astrapi
Role: Tamer
Appearance: Pale skin and wispy silver hair fading to indigo. She is a little taller than average. She wears a grey checkered shirt, pale blue trousers and purple shoes.
Personality: Astrapi believes the world is full of bad, yet can be optimistic about others goals. She can be stubborn, but is lightheaded and loyal when you get to know her. She is a dreamer and strives to try and stop crimson or corruption whenever she can. She loves the feeling of triumph or glory and can get carried away when she wins something

Current Armour: None
Current Weapon/s: Slime Staff
Owned by @AstrapiDappletail

Name: Cole
Role: The Guide
Appearance: Cole has medium brown hair (the same as his eyes), naturally spiky, and his face is tanned. With no armour, he has a grey light coat, blue jeans and grey hiking boots. (Look up the Guide's sprite if you need)
Personality: Cole is a polite person, trying to help anyone he can whenever he needs. Although at a glance, his optimistic and helpful personality seems perfect, he can't make decisions, especially if it's choosing between two people's ideas.

Current Armour:
None.
Current Weapon/s: Wooden Bow.
Current Accessories: Aglet
Owned by @GalacticDeg

Name: Wispy
Role: The Monster
Appearance: A blue slime.
Personality: She wants to be kind to everyone, as well as help them. Her own kind never agreed with it or liked her standards, but she had always stayed the same. She wants to make everything flourish with nature and colours.
Owned by @Jodie.xox

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
As the story progresses are we allowed to multiclass or learn how to use different weapons from other classes?
Also terraria is basically 2d minecraft with mods to me but that's my opinion.
What's the end goal of this RP?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Name: Cliff
Role: The Ranger
Appearance: Cliff has medium black fuzzy hair, light skin color, a cowboy vest, moss colored eyes
Personality: He’s a cool cat who is optimistic. thats really all there is to say on the matter

Current Armor: None
Current Weapon: Flintlock Pistols

Name: Wispy
Role: The Monster
Appearance: A blue slime.
Personality: She wants to be kind to everyone, as well as help them. Her own kind never agreed with it or liked her standards, but she had always stayed the same. She wants to make everything flourish with nature and colours.

D

Deleted member 227971

I love terraria and this is probably the first terraria RP there has been here. Gonna use my terraria OC

Name: Astrapi
Role: Tamer
Appearance: Pale skin and wispy silver hair fading to indigo. She is a little taller than average. She wears a grey checkered shirt, pale blue trousers and purple shoes.
Personality: Astrapi believes the world is full of bad, yet can be optimistic about others goals. She can be stubborn, but is lightheaded and loyal when you get to know her. She is a dreamer and strives to try and stop crimson or corruption whenever she can. She loves the feeling of triumph or glory and can get carried away when she wins something

Current Weapon/s: Slime staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a sec, I just noticed- I say not to post and then I try and start one...

Just, I'll add them to my main post and then update them whenever they need it. Feel free to talk.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Here I was gonna pick ranger but the knight looks kinda cool

Name: Asta
Role: Knight
Appearance: A mixed skin color guy with messy black hair and gray eyes. He's a little bit above average height but not that much. When it comes to clothing he wears a plain white shirt and light brown pants. You guys maybe thinking everyone needs shoes but to top it all off he wears sandals.
Personality: He's sarcastic but caring. Yet he doesn't really care if the world burns. At times he could be mischievous. At times he could be sympathetic. So let's call him a neutral kind of guy.

Current Weapon/s: Tungsten Broadsword.

Last edited:
We have four characters, nobody else has asked to join so we can either make second characters or just start and see if people turn up?

Otherwise this’ll just never happen