• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Cards

Hey there, I'm Alex, the Brother of Infernape, and I make trainer cards like this one. If you want one just request!

trainer card.png

May I please have one? I'd like a flareon, a fennekin, an arcanine, a victini, a plusle and a vulpix in my party, please!! And my profile picture is how I would like the sprite to look... Peachy pink hair with bangs, blue eyes, pink bangs, cropped yellow shirt, red skirt... And a pink bag! Sorry if this is demanding... And the name would be Flara! So I'm sorry if you can't make it... :3

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon me for butting in, but - I couldn't help but notice the sprite you used for the Fennekin in this card. Have you obtained permission from the original artist of the sprite (Kevfin on deviantART) to use it?

Alright, um.. I'd like
emboar
ampharos
flygon
lucario
espeon
lapras
unova badges
unova 2 badges
kalos badges
sprite-
Male-043.png
(can I use this? from the tc maker?)

Oops, and name-Ocaji

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
sprite-
Male-043.png
(can I use this? from the tc maker?)
No, you can't.

We don't ask for much in return, but simply that you adhere to these rules:
  • That you do not use any of the materials in the TCM for any other purpose. This includes the backgrounds, the trainer sprites and the Pokemon images. These were created and submitted specifically for the TCM and their creators would not appreciate them being used elsewhere without permission.

Last edited: