• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we begin, please read below.
Rules:
1)
Please follow TOS
2) Please use 3rd person literate only.
That means no *'s and using ('s outside of RP
3) No OP characters, or legendaries.
4) Have fun!

Please fill out:

Name:
Traits:
Team:
Region:
Other:

-

My info

Name:
Luna
Appearance
:
http://pokecharms.com/works/luna-trainer-reference.29435/
Traits:

Kind, Caring, Adventurous, Sweet, Sometimes competitive,
Team:
roserade.gif
miltank.gif
lopunny.gif
flaaffy.gif
froslass.gif
togekiss.gif

Region:
Sinnoh
Other:

She has been a trainer for a few years now, and has already explored a few regions. She's always looking for new friends and companions to join her in an adventure!

-

Luna and her party had just left Hearthome city. Not from beating the gym leader Fantina, but from finishing a Pokemon contest for the fun of it. She had just recently stalked up on some supplies, so she was ready to go. She wasn't sure where she should travel next, and she was hoping she'd be able to run into someone new. Her last Companion had sailed off to Kanto, in hopes of getting stronger. Sighing softly to some memories, Luna continued to travel. She had been around other regions before, most commonly Johto. That's where she had met her newest companion, a mareep who had just recently evolved into a flaaffy. Luna kicked some stones as she walked, it only being about mid day. She wondered if she'd be able to meet someone new. Maybe someone new to this region. Then she'd be able to help them out, and possibly bloom a new friendship.​

Name: Ava
Appearance: Blonde short hair, Blue eyes, Pale skin, White tank top, white and pink striped skirt, dragon z-ring

Team:
Eevee
Dragonite
Morelull
Igglybuff

Regions: Kalos, then Alola
Current Region: Sinnoh (Only for a week or two, before I go to Hoenn)

Traits: Kind, Friendly, Shyish, Loves Pokemon, Creative

Other: Completed all 4 trials in Alola but did not compete in the league. I have on z-ring for my Dragonite.

As Ava was walking along with her Eevee in her arms, she wondered if she would meet anyone if Sinnoh, if she did she might stay a bit longer before going to Hoenn. As she walked she could see a girl kicking some stones. She wondered if she could ask for directions to the nearest Pokemon Center.

Name: asro
Appearance: red t-shirt,black pants,blue jacket,one black glasses hardly takes it off, z ring, white hair
Traits: gentle,sassy,friendly,brave
Team: pupitar,mimmikyu
Region:alola but is on sinnoh trying beat the champion
Other: currently is alola champion

"thanks!" he said trading one eevee by one mimmikyu "okay mimmikyu come out!" he said dropping the mimmikyu pokeball "kyu!" the mimikyu yelled happily

Name: Marina
Appearance: medium length brown hair, blue eyes, gray t-shirt, blue jeans
Traits: quiet, thinks a lot, lazy, doesn't talk to people much
Team: Meowstic, Luxray, Blaziken, Mightyena, Blastoise, Chesnaught
Region: Hoenn, Kalos, Alola
Other: Visiting Sinnoh indefinitely, Kalos champion

( @MapleEevee haha it's okay xD)

-

While wandering, she noticed two people. One, a female with an eevee, and two, a male with a never seen before pokemon. The temptation to speak to both was real, though she kept her mouth shut. Maybe if she brought out a pokemon, one would decide to approach and start conversation. "Come on out flaaffy!" Luna called, tossing out a pokeball with some capsules attached. As the ball opened, little thunderbolts flew out of the ball and disappeared into shimmering light. "Flaa~" Cried the pink and white pokemon, it being quick to nuzzle it's trainer. Luna giggled softly, patting it's white fluff. She hoped that she drew attention to the two trainers, and at least one would approach her and her pal.

Ava gasped as the trainer brought out a pokemon. She brought out a book about Pokemon and found it to be a Flaaffy. She ran over to the trainer and the Flaaffy. "Your Flaaffy is the cutest" Ava said to the trainer

Ava then noticed another trainer approaching the Flaaffy. She saw that he also had a z-ring! "Alola!" She said to the other trainer, "Oh, sorry... I mean Hi!"

"what ya want mimmikyu?"the mimmikyu used one shadow ball on the sky making fall purple porpurine "okay.......but what you want do?" the mimmikyu walked in the Ava direction and tryed to scare the two trainers "kyu!"

Ava jumped in fright as the mimikyu approached but the. Started laughing. Mimikyu always make her jump, she found that out in Alola.

Ava decided that all of her Pokemon should meet the new trainers. "Everyone come out!" She said. Out came a Dragonite, an Igglybuff and... A very sleepy morelull. "Oh morelull..." Ava said as she picked it up and put it on her shoulder. "These are all my Pokemon" she said to the trainers "Oh and my name is Ava, what are your names?"

As the young trainer approached them, flaaffy let out its cry. "Flaa Flaa~" it seemed to purr, pointing in the direction of the blond. Slowly, she turned around. She blinked her amethyst eyes as she saw the female behind her. "O-Oh! Why thank you! I think that made flaaffy really happy." She giggled as her flaaffy chirped with excitement. Noticing the sudden change in the sky, Luna looked around. "H-Huh?" she said, as her flaaffy seemed startled. "F-flaaffy.. what's wrong?!" she asked. 'I wonder what's happening..' she thought in her head. Hearing the sudden "kyu", Luna jumped slightly before looking down to the strange pokemon. "O-Oh h-hellow there... I've never seen one of you before..." Luna said before pulling out her pokedex. "No Data. Unrecognizable pokemon beep beep" buzzed the dex. "Huh.. That's odd.." She mumbled. Her dex hadn't been registered to Alola yet.

Marina cooly watched the trainers talking to each other, sitting on the bench by a center. She patted Meowstic's head, while Luxray played tag with Mightyena, Blaziken was exploring in the forest, Blastoise hung out in the center, and Chesnaught sat next to her.

the mimmikyu laughed too. Asro runned and picked the mimmikyu "sorry if my mimmikyu scared someone of you two:'|" he said noticing the two trainers Z-rings "well sounds like you two too have Z- rings huh?"

(yeah his grandmother is lusamine)
"the my one my father gived me one. he talk to I not talk this to anyone but........ my grandmom already fused with a ultra beast" the pupitar quited of the pokeball and saw the other trainers "Oh! sorry if I don´t talked my name....... my name is Asro"

Luna blinked as she noticed the male dash towards them. "Mimikyu..?" she thought outloud. "Must be from another region I haven't been to yet.." She spoke to herself. "What's a 'Z-ring'" she asked curiously, not familiar with the region. "I've never seen one of those before.. What region are you from?" she asked the male with the mimikyu curiously. Her flaaffy cautiously sniffed the mimikyu, before letting out a friendly "baa". "Asro? That's a nice name". She giggled. "My name is Luna by the way." she offered him her hand to shake. "And this is flaaffy." she smiled with her introduction.
-
(@MapleEevee Please try to send your responses all in one, otherwise the rp may become confusing. Please and thank you ♥)

"yeah i´m here to try catch some new pokemons and be the champion!" he said "but...... i´m not so good at this:?:?:?" he said again a little sad "i´m from alola my dad was the trainer sun,who catched solgaleo and lunala"

Marina narrowed her eyes. The other trainers were talking about z-moves. She had the ring, but she didn't have any Z-moves yet, so she kept the ring in her bag. One of the trainers looked at her. Guessing at least one of them would want to challenge her, she sent Chesnaught-or Carius, as he mas more commonly known, to go get Mach, her Blastoise.

Ava already knew the trainer sitting on the bench was powerful, but she wanted to know how powerful. She walked over to the trainer and said, "Hi I'm Ava, I noticed your Pokemon and I was wondering If you would mind doing a 1v1 battle with my dragonite"

Marina pondered the request, then agreed. "For this battle, I choose Luxray." Carius looked disappointed, and she noticed. "Sorry buddy, but I don't know how strong the Dragonite is, and you have a disadvantage." Carius nodded, and stepped back. Blaziken came rushing back, since Majora the Mightyena had went to get him. Luxray bounded forward, enthusiastically awaiting his trainer's command.

Dragonite move set: Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam

"Okay Dragonite" Ava whispered to Dragonite, "We don't have an advantage or disadvantage with types and all our moves do neutral damage, just try your hardest"

"You can move first if you want"
Ava said to the trainer

"Never heard of them.." Luna mumbled, being clueless about this region. "Champion huh?" she thought. "How many badges do you have then? If you'd like, I wouldn't mind accompanying you if you'd like.." Luna said with a tint of excitement. Would she finally be able to find a trainer who she could travel with? A trainer unfamiliar to her region? Who knows... Maybe she'd be able to learn more about this Alola region of his. "Also.. May I request a battle?" she said with a curious tone. She'd like to see this mimikyu of his in action.

"sure I too want test this little mimmikyu but first let me see the pokedex of this prankester" Asro pointed the pokedex in the mimmikyu direction and the pokedex said "Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock"

Luxray moveset: Electric Terrain, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Discharge

Marina nodded. "Luxray, use Electric Terrain. Prepare for a possible Dragon or Ice type move."

"Electric Terrain..." Ava muttered "I could use thunderbolt, but I want to make this battle last a little longer..."

"Now Dragonite!" Ava yelled "Use dragon rush!"

"ROOOOOAR!" Dragonite yelled as he used dragon rush.

"Now dragonite, be prepared for a powerful electric move..." Ava muttered

"Sweet! Flaaffy, return!" Luna called, pointing the pokeball to the sheep. Flaaffy instantly returned to the ball, Luna now darting away to leave some space for a battle. "Alright! Let's go! Frosslass, it's your turn to shine!" Luna announced, throwing out a moonball. As the icey ghost pokemon appeared, a snowy capsule was set. Just like with the flaaffy, snow flakes appeared then disappeared as shimmering light. Instantly, the area felt much cooler just from her presence. "I'll let you have first move!"

"Luxray, use a Thunder Fang. Try to inflict paralysis if you can." Luxray growled, then rushed up to use the attack. He spun around, facing Dragonite. Paralysis would help his chances greatly, since Dragonite had higher stats.

The thunder gang hit Dragonite and did cause paralysis. "You can do it Dragonite!" Surely enough Dragonite could still move but his speed stay was lowered by quite a bit.

"Now Dragonite! Thunderbolt let's go!"

"okay mimmikyu use feint attack!" the mimmikyu runned and he used a full force feint attack, making him eyes flash "if her try use one super effective move no will affect him because of the disguise ability........" Asro thinked

(moveset:feint attack,shadow ball,play rough,X-sciccor)

"Grrr..." "Hang in there, Luxray! Use Discharge!" Luxray used the move, wary of the other Pokemon's movements. Even though the part Flying type didn't get a boost from the Electric Terrain, it still hurt a lot.

Name Jay
Age 14
Appearance wearing a red and blue sport tank top, wear black cargo.
Personality Loves to battle, like to make friend, be caring
Region Sinnoh ( he came back from kalos and decide to stay in sinnoh for a while)
Other going to alola later
Team Evee,Lucario, and a froakie.
"Man it been while that I hadn't been in Sinnoh" Jay said to his Evee resting in his head. "Hey Evee let explore around" Jay said. Evee got up with excitement and cry "Evee".

"ROOOOOOAAAAR" Dragonite roared as the discharge hit. "Dragonite!" Ava yelled, "Try and finish it with Dragon Rush!" It took Dragonite longer to use dragon rush...

"Gosh..." Ava thought, "I haven't been this pumped for a while!"

Luxray easily dodged the Dragon Rush, then looked at his trainer. "Use whatever move you like." Luxray grinned, then hit Dragonite with another, more powerful Discharge.

"Froslass dodge!" She announced. Froslass attempted to dodge, though was just hit in the side. "Now! Use shadow ball!" Luna commanded. The froslass"s eyes began to glow, and a dark purple-black orb formed in her arms. Once it was big enough, it pushed the ball forwards hitting the mimikyu directly in what appeared to be its head, and breaking the disguise. With widened eyes, Luna panicked mentally. Was the poor thing okay?!

Status
Not open for further replies.