• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Sprite... things.

ucs-sprites.gif

Yes I know its a bit blurry but its better than being 1/5 its original size....Its just to big for image hosting sites..........I had to use my friends....*coughGC'scough*

EDIT: OMG!!!11!!! It got resized AGAIN!!!11!!1 :cry:

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Argh, argh, the Mawile-head woman! Argh! Talk about nightmares of things looming over you as you try to sleep :shock:.

/me really likes the cosplayers - the Illumise/Volbeat lovey-dovey couple in particular. I also like the black & red punky guy, and the cow print trainer at the bottom.

And I LOVE the blue/orange guy in the bottom row, 5th along. I've always thought that the athlete he's based on looks like kasson from Freezepop (who is my no. 1 teenage girly crush guy), and in blue & orange (the original Freezepop colours) he's just perfect ;).

eh, and how come I just searched the entire Freezepop web site and failed to find a picture of kasson in slit shades to show you? Bah. You'll have to make do with these piccies of the whole band instead (if you care).

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Tidus? You mean you're Tidus or Hector's now Tidus? I'm lost :shock:

Meh. People can change their nicknames all they want but I'll still call 'em by the same name. You will always be Lugiasian to me ;)

And yes, Yoshi will always be Yoshi. No matter how much he hates it ;p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Seraphina said:
I'M TIDUS. :wink: Go read my letter to Santa Oak for more info and stuffs. :p

Oh, I had read it, I was just getting afraid that Hector was gonna pull a "Yishimentsu" (sp?) on us ^^;

No offence, Yoshi ;)

All the offense, Yoshi. :p

If Hector ever does pull a Yisi, it will prolly be to add an extra suffix like Hector-Nyktora or a complete name change like Raldun, which means--that's right--"Hector" in Al Bhed. :p

I'm so original, huh? :p Well, you have to be if you want to turn this wimpyish d00d from Ozzy & Drix into the fiery badass that is my brainchild. :D

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'd hardly call you original, Steph. :p

Oh, and the Yisimentsu thing is a Pokeschool RP only thing. I'd explain it, but I have a lack of energy to go through it all again.

Oh, I can poke you in the eye for you to beg to differ, Mr. I-named-my-RP-characters-after-Golden-Sun-and-Tekken-characters. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Pokes Yoshi and Lugiasian* Guys, that's what PMing is for :p

Now, someone post a sprite and get us back on topic! :twisted:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
alex.png

Alex in a new attire! Again!

garythebayleef.png

Gary. As a Bayleef.

rpcharacters.png

Left to right: Yisimentsu, Kilik, Zypheli and ???

zypheli2.png

New Zypheli because Gary didn't like the one I put earlier.

mistthecat.png

Mist the Kaikui Cat.

*Shuffles feet* I made this for Gary 'cause I was bored....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/ultracow/garyandbayleef.bmp

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
A very nice Kazuhiko sprite here:

http://home.ripway.com/2004-7/139817/Kazuhiko-Kultathen.bmp