• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Treasures of Todeno

Sign-Up Link
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-treasures-of-todeno.23600/

Accepted Participants and their Characters
@PyroGaleZX - Adrien Jones
@BriefStar - Hayden Masters

Region Map

RegionMap.png

Autumn Zone.png

Oleaf Town

Oleaf Town, a small urban town located on the edge of the Autumn Zone next to the Volcanic Zone. Because of this the town hardly sees sunlight due to the ashes that block the sky. The town is populated with farmer's markets and locally run businesses, and in the center of the town is a battlefield that trainers around the town flock to in order to test their might in who's the stronger trainer. Finally, there was also a Town Hall that Trainers went to in order to register for the Todeno Pokemon League and Todeno Grand Festival.

Adrien was walking around with his Hawlucha by his side, both of them enjoy a nice jelly-filled donut, "Hawlucha, these donuts are great wouldn't you agree?" Adrien asked. Hawlucha just ignored Adrien and downed the donut without acknowledging Adrien at all. Adrien sighed as he walked with his Pokemon, for some reason that Adrien couldn't understand Hawlucha denied Adrien as his trainer, refusing to listen to him, and was likely only staying with Adrien because he had its Pokeball. Adrien was a 13-year-old boy from Saffron City Adrien had long dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes with a pair of glasses over them. Adrien wore a pair of long black sweatpants where he keeps his badge case and Rotom Phone, which itself has a blue case. Adrien has a blue windbreaker jacket on with a black shirt underneath and a grey backpack that held some Pokeballs, his Sleeping Bag, rations, and some other supplies.

Adrien was making his way to the Town Hall, where he would register for the Todeno League, hoping to become Champion, which was a pretty far off dream, considering he had never battled once in his life.

"Wow, this is Oleaf Town besides the gloomy looking sky its actually quite a happy place" Hayden said as he started to take pictures using his Rotom Phone as walked around the town. Hayden was having a blast as he explored the town checking out farmer's markets buying a few different berries for his pokemon. "Here you go Tynamo" Hayden smiled tossing a Oran Berry in the air watching in amazement as the tiny EleFish Pokemon quickly devour the berry as it was still in the air. "I'll never get tired of seeing you do that" Hayden told his pokemon as he scratching under it's mouth as Tynamo gave the boy a happy cry.

"Hey kid by any chance are you here to take on the league?" asked the farmer who sold Hayden the berries.

"Yeah, I heard from my uncles that this new league is the perfect chance to become a better trainer" Hayden said turning his attention to the man.

"Well you came to the right place to sign up for the league you'll have to head toward the Town Hall. It's not far from here just walk straight down it will be on your left you can't miss it" said the farmer while pointing down the street.

After thanking the man Hayden started to make his way to the Town Hall. The boy walked for quite awhile eventually making it to a big building where a few trainers and their pokemon were walking out happily starting their journeys. "This will make for an amazing picture back home" Hayden beamed as he pulled out his Rotom Phone to the picture as he processed to walked backward to try and get the everything into frame. Not watching where he was going he accidentally collided in someone.

Adrien felt someone bump into him as he was busy waiting in line for his Trainer Card, "Careful," he turned around to the boy behind him. Noticing the Tynamo he grinned, "Hey, that's a Tynamo right!" Adrien smiled, taking out his Rotom Phone and snapping a picture of it eagerly. Hawlucha was not impressed with his trainer, instead, the wrestling Pokemon was focused on the line ahead of them, waiting for it to move along.

Adrien glanced back to the line and grinned, "This line will still be here when we get back, how about we have a battle in the meantime?!" Adrien asked confidently.

"Oh, sorry about that I really need to watch where I'm going" Hayden chuckled scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "Yup, she sure is and if I remember correctly your pokemon is called a Hawlucha" Hayden said looking at the fighting type who was looking forward at the line. "A battle huh sure why not I have to warn you I don't really do many single battles I mostly specialize in doubles. But hey I'll still try my best" Hayden smiled getting pumped for his first battle. In the new region as he started making his way towards the nearby battlefield followed by his Tynamo.