• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trial of Light and Darkness - Discussion Thread

Many have tried, but none have succeeded to stop the Great Fusion. Many video game worlds have collided with this one, and only the video game heroes can save the world. But who knows? Maybe they might stay in this world. They may even become good friends. But will they overcome the great Darkness? Only time will tell...

I know, saying "only time will tell" is pretty cliché, but at least it's a fun concept!

-
:oOh, you're still alive.
:(Listen carefully.
:?You've been captured and your weapons have been stolen.
;)I think you should use your head.
@.@Now who exactly are you?
-
Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Abilities:
-Attacks (list)
-Resistances (max 5)
-Weaknesses (min 1)
-Immunities (max 1)
(You can add an image, but be sure to credit the owner and if you don't know who the owner is, just say "not my image" in CAPITAL LETTERS)
-
:?So...
:\=|:You're one of them, are you?
:x:Oh, crap!
:(The guards are coming.
<.>Well, I guess I have to tell you something.
;)Use your head to get outta here.
:'|Then... there's Tokyo.
:-OI almost forgot that place became infested after the Great Fusion.
:oAh... dammit, they're coming!
;)See ya in Tokyo Tower.
-

Characters I'm using
Name: Shulk
Origin Game: Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
Personality: Shulk is determined, organized, strong-hearted, smart, and quick-witted to the bone. Despite being called out by Dickson for spending too much time indoors doing research, Shulk is a very kind person and is often seen trying to help others. He likes to think things through and is very methodical in his approach to most situations.
Sexuality: Straight
Abilities:
-Attacks
Better known as Arts
Back Slash (A better attack from behind)
Light Heal (Heals a single target)
Slit Edge (Best from the side, where it reduces physical defense)
Stream Edge (Damages multiple enemies)
Shadow Eye (Reduces Aggro and increases power of next physical Art)
Air Slash (Slashes an enemy into the air and slows them down if hit from the side)
Shaker Edge (Dazes the target if they're toppled)
Buster (Damages enemies in a straight line, dealing double damage to mechanical targets)
Shield (Blocks attacks; best used when Shulk has a vision)
Speed (Makes a single ally much faster)
Purge (Damages a single target from a distance and seals Auras (including magic))
Eater (Damages enemies in front, making them bleed)
Armour (Reduces damage to all allies)
Cyclone (Topples all enemies in a 1m distance)
-Resistances: Time Manipulation (I know, that's OP)
-Weaknesses: Being targeted
-Immunities: Soul Manipulation
1666645712025-png.946529
(NOT MY IMAGE)
1666681287061.png

Name: Kris
Origin Game: Deltarune Chapter 1 ( 2018 )
Personality: Kris is an introvert throughout the playthrough of Deltarune. Susie and King refer to Kris as a "quiet person," and Noelle is astonished if they converse about "anything."
Sexuality: Bisexual(?)
Abilities: (Well, the weakness is a trait, so, mostly abilities)
-Attacks
Courage (Increases every ally's (including self) defensive abilities)
X-Slash (2 diagonal slashes, both dealing individual damage)
Hypnosis (Tires out a single enemy most of the time)
-Resistances: Soul Manipulation
-Weaknesses: Overly pacifistic
-Immunities: Sleep Manipulation
1666681406622.png

Dark World Form (NOT MY IMAGE)
1666682406423.png

Light World Form (NOT MY IMAGE)

Name: Rex
Origin Game: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (2017)
Personality: Rex is enthusiastic, but inexperienced at anything outside his line of work, and rather naïve. He strives to protect and support his friends, often blaming himself whenever they are hurt or killed. However, he is careless from time to time, which puts him and his friends in danger.
Sexuality: Straight
Abilities:
-Well, he's in a new world, so he doesn't have any special attacks
-Resistances: Stat reduction, most poisons, deconstruction, matter manipulation
-Weaknesses: Naïve, secretly depressed
-Immunities: Probability manipulation
1666683000174.png

Name: Noelle
Origin Game: Deltarune Chapter 1 ( 2018 ), Deltarune Chapter 2 (2021) as a major character
Personality: Noelle is friendly and cheerful, but also very timid, and sometimes has trouble saying what she's thinking. She apologizes often, and stays quiet about her feelings, such as her possible crushes, or her distaste for Berdly, out of fear. Her father says that "everything scares her," and describes her as "defenseless." According to him, she has a fear of humans hiding under her bed. This was made worse (or started) by Kris's repeated attempts to scare her when they were younger, including at least one time they hid under her bed. She shows to be more honest to Kris when it comes to her feelings and often yells at them when they pull pranks on her. She becomes more brave and less fearful from Chapter 2, during the time she spends with Kris in the city. Noelle apparently has tendencies of masochism, particularly fantasizing about Susie bullying her for various things.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Abilities:
-Attacks
Heal Prayer (Heals all allies depending on how good they are with magic for some reason)
Sleep Mist (Puts tired enemies to sleep)
IceShock (Freezes a single enemy solid)
Snowgrave (Severely damages all enemies)
-Resistances: Ice magic
-Weaknesses: Fire magic
-Immunities: N/A
1666683986529.png

Dark World Form (NOT MY IMAGE)
1666684024987.png

Light World Form (NOT MY IMAGE)

Name: Ike
Origin Game: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (2005) at age 17
Personality: Throughout his games, Ike is shown to be a blunt, yet passionate person, earning others' respect and trust easily. This is especially evident with Reyson, who begins to trust Ike in Path of Radiance after he had hated all beorc so badly for so long. Ike is also one of the few beorc who do not hold predjudice against the laguz and shares Elincia's desire to bring peace between the two races. His left eye twitches when he's feeling beat.
Sexuality: Gay
Abilities:
-Attacks
Eruption (A devastating attack if it hits)
Quick Draw (If an opponent is in range, Ike dashes at them at high speed)
Aether (A generally powerful attack)
Great Aether (A more powerful Aether used in devastating situations)
-Resistances: Unknown
-Weaknesses: His sword is heavy
-Immunities: Unknown
1666685361465.png

(NOT MY IMAGE)