• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trouble at Sea

Hello all!

I've been away from roleplay for a while (Pokemon roleplay even longer) and found that I was pining to create more stories with some of the amazingly talented writers in this forum :)

I'm looking to roleplay a scenario in which my character, Lily, finds a partner that she can team up with to perform a nefarious plot to steal from others, as members of Team Rocket.

At the moment, the actual plot of this roleplay is a up in the air, and it highly depends on who all might be interested.

If you are interested in teaming up to hatch deviously clever plans to capture large quantities of Pokemon, then feel free to drop the following information on your character below:

Name:
Pokemon:
Brief history:

One thing to note is that the schemes would be all in good fun. Lily and whoever teams up with her don’t have to necessarily succeed at their plan (and in fact it might be better if they didn’t), but as long as they try marvelously, then we should be able to have some fun with the characters.

My character sheet is below:

Name: Lily
Sex: Female
Pokemon: Koffing, Grimer, Arbok
Brief history: Lily grew up on a farm with two parents who constantly pushed her to take over the farm one day. Lily had other aspirations, however, and sought to go out into the world to become a pokemon breeder. When she was very young, the trainer visited a river with her friends where she loved to go swimming. Whilst playing in the waters, she encountered a very upset Gyrados that proceeded to attack her. This was when two team rocket grunts, a man and a woman, had stepped in and battled with the Gyrados until it eventually fainted, and they captured it. From that point on, she grew up to idolize Team Rocket, no matter what crimes they reportedly did on the news.

I'll join this, it seems fun!

Name: Liam McDaniel.
Sex: Male.
Pokemon: Flareon, Magby, Vulpix.
Brief Backstory: Liam grew up as the only child in his family, and only had an Eevee to keep him company. He would constantly be told to do everything in the house, while his parents just relaxed. At the age of 13, he evolved his Eevee into a Flareon, and ran away from home. He found out about Team Rocket, and ended up joining them.
( let me know if I need to change something)

I'll join this, it seems fun!

Name: Liam McDaniel.
Sex: Male.
Pokemon: Flareon, Magby, Vulpix.
Brief Backstory: Liam grew up as the only child in his family, and only had an Eevee to keep him company. He would constantly be told to do everything in the house, while his parents just relaxed. At the age of 13, he evolved his Eevee into a Flareon, and ran away from home. He found out about Team Rocket, and ended up joining them.
( let me know if I need to change something)

Awesome! I look forward to giving this a shot :) I'll try to get a starter up soon.

I will join soon, everyone supposed to start with 3 pokemons? Or you can have up to 6?

You can have up to 6. I think for now I'm going to stick with one roleplay at a time, since GhostlyCubone11 posted first I'm going to play this out with them.

I may try to take on more in the future, however, so I'll keep ya posted! :D

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
This seems like a neat little rp. But would it be alright if I were to add extra bits to my bio such as Appearance and Personality?

This seems like a neat little rp. But would it be alright if I were to add extra bits to my bio such as Appearance and Personality?

Absolutely! The more detail the better :)

Also, if any additional detail is needed from me feel free to let me know. I went ahead and started a roleplay already with GhostlyCubone already, but if you'd like to throw in extra detail, I don't mind Lily teaming up with someone else in a different RP!