• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ultra Sun Help!

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
WELP I'm still stuck trying to beat the champion in Ultra Sun, does anyone have any suggestions. My team is: Incineroar, Blastoise, Garchomp, Hawlucha, Alolan Ninetales, and Vikavolt.

WELP I'm still stuck trying to beat the champion in Ultra Sun, does anyone have any suggestions. My team is: Incineroar, Blastoise, Garchomp, Hawlucha, Alolan Ninetales, and Vikavolt.
Mega evolve Garchomp and instead of Blastoise use Kabutops (Choice Scarf Liqudation, Rockslide, X-Scissor, and Brick Break with the Battle/Shell armor)

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
Mega evolve Garchomp and instead of Blastoise use Kabutops (Choice Scarf Liqudation, Rockslide, X-Scissor, and Brick Break with the Battle/Shell armor)
Do you know where to find Kabuto/Kabutops and I think you can only get mega Garchomp after champion.

Do you know where to find Kabuto/Kabutops and I think you can only get mega Garchomp after champion.
Yeah the Garchomp mega stone is in the battle tree 64 points that going to take a while oh well

can't get kabutops because I'm playing Ultra Sun, not Ultra Moon

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah the Garchomp mega stone is in the battle tree 64 points that going to take a while oh well

Well, then get a powerful physical Water type

I meant special attacker, because you already have 2 special attackers and and 3 attackers (not including Blastiose). Then in that case use Lapras or Clawitzer.

Bolero

Previously Boleroofnoodles

Kabuto / Kabutops are exclusive to U.Moon
Do you already know where to pick up and revive them?
if not, I can explain

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Evidently, some of you seem to have forgotten that this is a forum and not a discord server.

One or two word posts are not okay and this is not a conversation, per se.

Text removed.

In any case - this is the in-game you're talking about. How exactly are you having difficulties with the champion if you've managed to get past Ultra Necrozma and all its shenanigans?

Best solution is just to level up your team somewhat. The way it is, you should have no problems facing the champion unless you're really underlevelled or genuinely have absolutely no idea what you're doing.jpg.