• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join University of Hoenn (RP)

It was a warm, late summer day when The University of Hoenn opened up for the Semester. The Deans had been talking with Firey Argentston, the Battle King in the University, alongside a Dark skinned Man with Dark hair and red eyes, he had been wearing a suit.

"Jerome, you are giving an opening speech to the Freshmen, as well as Firey." One of the Deans spoke.

"I understand, I will try to be Inspiring as best as I can." The dark skinned man responded.

"I have been keeping an eye on the freshman class this year, Jerome," Firey Argentston told Jerome, "I need two people to Fill out the Battle team."

"I understand, But isn't that Andres's job?" Jerome asked.

"Andres is currently on his way here, and once I round up potential recruits, he'll talk to them."

Jerome nodded towards Firey.

"You're the Student Government President," Firey responded, "You will be speaking with the Deans and then I will speak."

The two headed off to the opening ceremony for the Freshmen, as part of Orientation.

Ariana and Lana Montgomery had been unpacking their stuff as they had help from their Parents, and they would be walking around afterwards as they caught two young men walking by, one had a hood up and took a look at the two. Ariana had been looking at the hooded boy and saw blue eyes through them, and a peek of grey hair. His eyes widened when he saw the platinum blonde in front of him.

"Holy S***!" Lana yelled.

"Lana!" Ariana was embarrassed.

"Lana?" Firey asked, "Ari?"

He was nervous, blushing, and had frozen in his tracks. Who knew the girl he truly loved would be at his college. Ariana blushed even more than he did, as Lana and Jerome agreed on one thing.

"You totally have the hots for Firey." Lana Montgomery whispered.

Ariana blushed even more. She covered her face with her hands, and suddenly a steam cloud popped above her head.

"Whoever this girl is, seems like you know her, or rather, you're crushing on her." Jerome whispered into Firey's ear.

Firey's face flushed red. He had enough embarrassment for one day and it's only ten in the morning.

"Sorry about that, let me deal with him."

Firey pulled Jerome aside.

"What the hell did you just say!?" Firey yelled questioningly.

"That you, have a crush on this Freshman," Jerome explained, "You are too obvious."

Firey gave him a look and had his hand on a pokeball around his neck.

"Oops," Jerome whispered.

"Go make your speech before I open this pokeball."

Jerome knew how scary The Battle King could be, he had seen a battle where the Battle King's Aggron perfectly type countered an entire team and almost swept the opposing team. That Aggron has been dubbed "The Nightmare" by rival schools ever since. Jerome went off to the stage, where Freshmen joining the campus would be gathering. Ariana and Lana Montgomery had followed the other Freshmen to the stage area, and waited patiently.

The Deans walked up with the College president, Jerome, and Firey. The Deans let the College president speak.

"Welcome Freshmen, to The University of Hoenn, we have a few announcements for the start of the term, first off, we have sent letters to tell you where your dorms are, check them to confirm your dorms this year. Second, Our School's Battle team is hosting Tryouts, they are going to accept 2 students, you can speak to Either Andres Rodriguez or our Battle King. Firey Argentston, also, several clubs are in need of Members, you can speak to the Dean of Student Development, Leslie Lorraine, after this if you are interested, I'll be handing the mic over to Jerome Wilson, our Student Government President."

Jerome walked up to the mic as the President sat down.

"Hello Freshmen, I am Jerome Wilson, the Student Government President, as such, I have a few announcements to make, first of which is we need officers for the Student Government, I am looking to elect with the rest of the government, one Vice President, Two Secretaries, and a Treasurer, I can help with the Treasurer's training, I was the Treasurer last year and was promoted to President this year at the request of the Dean of Student Development with the decision of the Government itself. There are some things we'll be discussing, like For Starters, Homecoming is in six weeks from today, the events will be celebrated during the Battle Team's match on that Saturday. More details will be given as we approach. There is more to what's going on, and we'll hand it over to the Battle King, Firey Argentston!"

Firey walked up to the mic and looked about.

"Everyone, This is your Battle King, Firey," He started.

Around eight sophomore females and two males started to cheer.

"Shut up over there," Lana snarled, "He's trying to speak!"

"And there is a Meet and greet with the staff and the Battle and Coordinator teams after the Dean's speech, I will be not be at the team stands, but rather out and about to talk with you guys about what you think about campus so far." Firey continued, "And also, one of you is rooming with me, whoever got Dorm 105 will need to see me at some point after the Dean of Student Development's speech, Also, There will be snacks and drinks about the area, and please, don't take too many, now for the Dean of Student Development."

Firey took a spot in the crowd, his hood up as he searched his way through the crowd to find Ariana. A dark haired woman walked up to the mic.

"Hello, Freshman Class, I am Leslie Lorraine, The Dean of Student Development, and the clubs will be having a meet up and recruitment today, and Students will be sorted by Majors before being sent to dorms. As such, your belongings had already arrived and are ready for set up. You are free to go and explore Campus."

Firey nodded as Lana and Ariana had been ready to explore. They headed off, around campus as a group as he was doing his business as the Battle King. Jerome was assisting the College president with several other small things before he took his seat at the Student Government table. There were about fifteen various clubs outside of the Student Government.

(@Shikowara @'Candle' @EeveeBlueSisters your characters should be listening to the speeches until the Dean of Student Development dismisses them, then do what you want.)

Last edited:
The Wolfa siblings arrived early for the Orientation as they sat through listening to every detail. The youngest of the siblings JC, took quite an interest in the Vice President position. Shadow, the eldest of the siblings glanced to her slightly as he gave a slight chuckle to himself as he knew his sister well as he gently petted his Jolteon’s head named Sparkx, as she smiled gently up at him. The second eldest of the siblings Soren, looked to her as well knowing her quite well that once she has her mind on something, she will do anything to achieve it. Once the orientation had ended and were dismissed, the siblings stood up making their way out of the room. The siblings stood side to side with each other before Shadow broke the silence as they walked through the campus.

“Your thinking of becoming Vice President aren’t you sis?” He asked her while placing his hand on his wolf mask that was at the side of his head.

“Well, of course, you know how persistent I am with the role and besides, I like to keep myself busy sometimes” she said.

“I get that sis…but….your major is Music….and…you would have to practice…..then working on to achieve…..the paper work…of the Vice President….will you be able to do it….” Soren asked.

“Well, of course Soren, I’ll be alright ok, no need to worry and besides, I have Blue with me to help me out, isn’t that right Blue” she said looking down at the shiny Umbreon.

“Umbre!(Of course JC)” Blue said giving a smile.

“Alright, I won’t argue with you sis now if you will excuse me I have to go find a guy named Firey since he will be my dorm mate see you to later, come Sparkx” he told her as the Jolteon followed close beside him.

“Good luck bro” JC called out as she was left with Soren as they went to walk around the campus.

Shadow and Sparkx kept looking around for the boy named Firey as they seemed to have a bit of trouble finding him. Sparkx looked around closely as her eyes moved back and than forth at all the students walking around the campus. Her ears twitched slightly until her eyes caught sight of the boy with two of his female friends. She walked back over and tugged Shadow’s pants to get his attention as she used her paw to point in the direction. Shadow looked to where she was pointing and saw him with his two female friends, before he looked down at her and nodded. Sparkx nodded back before she walked over and approached the boy before tapping his pants with her paw to get his attention as Shadow followed close behind her.

@Cmeriwether

A pokeball popped on his belt and a Fraxure appeared with Firey.

"Fraxure, is something wrong?"

"Frax!"

"Hello there," Firey responded, "Where's your trainer?"

He nodded to Ariana and Lana, who walked along towards a club table to look at registration for some clubs. He then looked up.

"Hello, are you this Jolteon's Trainer," Firey responded to the person now in front of him, "If so, I am Firey Argentston, and I am the Battle King of this college."

"Fraxure Ure!" The Axe Jaw pokemon called out.

@EeveeBlueSisters (Shadow)

Shadow only smiled before he spoke. “Yes, she belongs to me and actually, I was looking for you Firey Argentston, the Battle King, I’m Shadow Wolfa, eldest of my two siblings and Pokémon Researcher in training, you announced at the orientation to come see you about the details of your dorm mate and well, I am the person you are looking for” he said as he removed his hand form his mask. “This sweet girl here is Sparkx” he added. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Battle King” he said reaching his hand out to him to shake his hand as Sparkx greeted the Fraxure politely as she fixed the light blue bandanna around her neck with two small light purple flowers patterned at the end of it.

@Cmeriwether

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yuki Kuromiya
Yuki stood outside the University building. Their black, shoulder-length hair blowing in the wind. They had a red streak in their hair that they had done themself. Their gray eyes moved to their long strap purse around their shoulder. It help their Pokemon team. We’re going to do great…I hope…

They entered the room where the other students were, Denki the Pikachu on their shoulder.
As they listened to Jerome Wilson speak, they thought to themself.
Secretary? I’ve always wanted to be a secretary.
Homecoming?…Oh boy…

When Firey Argentson started to speak, a few of the students cheered. They looked in their direction. Man, why is everyone so tall?…

When Leslie Lorraine dismissed them, Yuki grew a little nervous. What would they do? They didn’t really want to talk to anyone because they were nervous, but her Dad and Papa would want them to.
“Pika, pika!” Said Denki, hopping off their shoulder and running in a random direction.

“H-hey! Wait!” Yuki called, somewhat quietly, running after him. “Denki!” They whisper-yelled. Denki giggled.

Firey shook hands with Shadow.

"Well, I was looking for my roommate to let them what is going on, I'll be around, just a heads up around ten people will be jealous that they aren't rooming with me, don't worry about that, I have a pokemon that rival schools have dubbed 'The Nightmare', so they will definitely not bother us at all." Firey explained, "We can sort out more details later but for now we should enjoy the festivities."

(@EeveeBlueSisters Shadow)

Ariana had separated from Lana at that point, and had been walking on her lonesome, she had been chatted up by at least two other Freshmen, but she told them she was taken. To be fair, she was everything but that, she went off and nearly tripped over a Pikachu, only for Hydreigon to pop out of his pokeball and catch his trainer.

"Whose Pikachu are you?" Ariana asked the Pikachu.

@Shikowara

Shadow only chuckled to himself as Sparkx sat beside him. “Hey don’t worry about it, I have a Pokémon that acts as my guard to make sure everything is in order to stop anything like that” He said as Sparkx watched others walk by then around the campus. “I just have one question however, one of my siblings want to be the Vice President, do you know where she could go see about that?” He added asking.

JC and Soren kept a conversation for a while as they waited for Shadow to return to their side. It was then Soren had asked a favor to his little sis to help calm his nerves. “Sis…..do you mind….playing your Violin…..maybe it will help calm my nerves down and give me some confidence…..” he asked her. “Of course, Soren, anything for you” she said gently giving a smile as she placed her bag down and violin case before she sat on a bench and took out her violin. She placed her chin on the chin rest before grabbing her bow as she rested it on the strings of her black violin before she started to play the notes of a familiar song she had practiced for a very long time. Blue sat beside her as she smiled closing her eyes only for Blade, her Absol to pop out of her Luxury ball once she heard the sound of it as she sat down in front of her. Sisters Sakura and Iclyn sat down in front of Soren as they watched JC play the violin beautifully. Soren gave a smile to himself as he watched his little sister play for him. As further in the distance, Shadow and Sparkx heard that familiar sound from a violin only for them both to smile gently. “I know that sound of music anywhere” He said to himself.

@Cmeriwether

"She should find Jerome Wilson and talk with him and register with the student Government." Firey responded to Shadow's question, "He needs the help, and I can't help due to my responsibilities as Battle King."

Firey then heard the Violin from where he was. He looked around to try and pinpoint it.

"Do you hear the violin music?" Firey asked.

Fraxure had been near his trainer watching everything around him with wide eyes. He looked around as he actually pulled off what his trainer couldn't and walked over to the source. The Dragon type sat down and watched.

@EeveeBlueSisters

Shadow only smiled. “ Beautiful isn’t, that’s from my sister, the best violin player you ever known, better than me that’s for sure even though I taught her. That’s probably why she choose music as a major. But, anyway, where would she find him, Jerome I mean” he asked only to realize that Sparkx wasn’t beside him only to look around as see her with the Fraxure would had sat next to him to listen to JC play. “Looks like your Fraxure caught quite and interest in the sound JC is playing” he added giving a smile.

@Cmeriwether

Scott walked through the halls of the university’s with Vee on his shoulder and Skid to his right “I didn’t expect this building to be so big, I mean it looked big from the outside but the inside is something else.” Vee’s ears perked up and Vee began heading towards the noise. “Hey Vee wait a sec we gotta stay together, I can’t lose you on the first day!” Scott and Skid ran after the Vee to only see him stop at the music room I front of to other people and a fraxure, Scott picked up Vee and looked at the other two strangers. “Hiya names Scott this is Vee and the gengar is Skid, nice to meet you both.”
@Cmeriwether @EeveeBlueSisters

"Fraxure is a newer member to the team, young, and still in training, he sees the world like a young child," Firey fiddled with a Pokeball with a blue star.

He walked over to find his Fraxure sitting, watching, when he heard someone.

"Keep it a bit quiet, she's playing." Firey looked over, "Firey Argentston, The School's Battle King, by the way."

Fraxure looked over to see his trainer and the new person. He would wander over and see a Flareon, and a Gengar. He walked up to the Gengar and looked a little confused.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Moxxie the ultimate imp

Shadow followed behind as he stood in between his brother Soren and Firey as his eyes focused on the bench where his sister sat and played her violin. “Don’t question the mask she wears on on her face, she has her reasons” Shadow reminded him before looking back in front of him. Soren felt more relaxed with JC playing and waited until her music ended as he watched her lower her violin, hearing an applause after. She placed her violin back into her case before closing it shut with the clicks of the latches. She stood up once she saw Shadow had returned only to see a young boy next to him. “Shadow your returned, is this the boy you were looking for?” She asked. “Yes, Firey this is my young sister JC Wolfa, the Violinist and down next to her is Blue, the shiny Umbreon and Blade the Absol, JC this is Firey Argentston, the School’s Battle King” he introduced. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Firey, I have heard so much about you, is that Aggron really has scary as it’s told?” She asked. “Also, since you probably know more about this school than me, do you know where I have to go to sign up for Vice President” she asked adding.

“Oh yes, Firey this is my other brother Soren, the Photographer and beside him are Blue’s third and fourth sister Sakura, the Espeon, and Icyln, the shiny Glaceon with Sparkx being the second sister so technically we are all related to each other in a lot of ways” Shadow added.

@Cmeriwether

"Jerome Wilson, the second person who spoke today, is who you'll need to talk to, he should be at the Student Government table." Firey responded, "Second, yes the Aggron is as scary as they say, she nearly swept a six on six match twice, and has actually swept matches four on one, Fraxure here actually finished the near perfect sweep off by evolving, pleasure to meet you too."

Firey was watching over the other things going on as well, and had seen Lana wandering around as Ariana nearly tripped over a Pikachu.

@EeveeBlueSisters

-----
Jerome Wilson had been sitting at the Student Government table going through papers and organizing other supplies when he sneezed.

"Who mentioned me?"

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Denki the Pikachu
Denki had almost gotten stepped on by a girl and quickly looked over at her. He walked up to her, saying, “Pikachu, pi.” He gave an awkward chuckle, looking apologetic.

Yuki Kuromiya
Yuki finally caught up to Denki, panting. “You know I hate running…” They looked over at the girl and the Hydreigon. “I’m so sorry!” They bowed before picking up the Pikachu. Their hair was currently covering part of their face. “I-I don’t what got into him. I’m terribly sorry.” They felt awfully embarrassed. So much for a first impression…

@Cmeriwether

“I see, thanks Firey now if you will excuse me I have to be on my way for that role is taken from someone else, see you later Shadow and Soren and I was a pleasure to meet you Firey and I got to say that Blue here is just as strong as your Aggron so they both might be evenly matched” she added only to grip the handle of her violin case before she walked away from the group with Blue and Blade walking beside her.

“See you later sis” Shadow said watching her go as Soren waved his hand at her as a goodbye. “She is going to be very busy this school year with the Vice President duties and her violin lessons but even so, she works very efficiently with it so I’m not too worried” He mentioned looking at Firey. “That’s just…..how she is Shadow….it can’t be…..helped if she …….acts like that…” Soren added. “True Soren but, anyway you need to figure out who you are sharing forms with but the problem is where do you find that out” he added.

JC had looked around carefully only to see a table that looked like the Student Government as she saw a man sitting there going through a lot of papers as she knew he needed a lot of help. She approached the table before speaking. “Excuse me sir, are you Jerome Wilson?” She asked as Blue leaped up on her shoulders resting her front paws on them as her back legs hung off from the back as Blade sat down next to her eyeing the man carefully.

@Cmeriwether

Skid the Gengar
Skid looked at the fraxure before turning around giggling to itself before turning around again and making a funny face to try and make fraxure laugh.

Scott
Scott was listening to the music playing for a while. “Wow, I can’t believe how talented people are nowadays!” Vee had it’s eyes closed and was happily humming to itself.

"D-d-don't w-worry about i-it." Ariana responded, "I-I'm Ariana."

The Hydreigon looked at the Pikachu with the two heads that weren't used to hold his trainer from falling as he set her trainer down. The pokemon then returned into his pokeball, and the a different pokeball opened, revealing a Dedenne, but this one was darker than normal and had metal grey cheeks.

"De!" The Fairy and Electric type greeted.

@Shikowara

-------

Fraxure was spooked by Skid's actions, ran behind his trainer and poked on a pokeball. A monstrous beast of about a good two and a half feet taller than her trainer, with a metal head with three horns laid out as if the tips of them were a triangle, blue eyes, a large dark colored body with metal pieces on the arms, legs and at the base of the tail. The pokemon roared at Skid, and gave the ghost and poison type a glare (not the move). Fraxure came out from behind his trainer and was now behind the pokemon.

"Fraxure whe-!" Firey called out, "What happened?"

@EeveeBlueSisters (Soren, Shadow) @Moxxie the ultimate imp

--------

Jerome Wilson had been sorting papers with the help of a Medicham when a Masked woman and her Umbreon had walked up to the stand.

"This is him, did you need something about the Student Government?"

@EeveeBlueSisters (JC)

Shadow only chuckled as he saw the big Aggron that popped out of the Pokeball and how the Fraxure got spooked by the Gengar. “He was spooked by the Gengar Firey who was trying to make him laugh it seems….probably why your Aggron popped out when it did” Shadow said as Sparkx walked over to the Fraxure and patted his arm to calm him down. “Jolteon….” She said to him calmly as she sat next to him as she didn’t mind the big Aggron that was standing closely next to her. Sakura and Icyln however, we’re quite intrigued by the massive iron Pokémon as the sisters eyes couldn’t take their attention off her. Sakura only smiled as she looked at her. “Espeon!” She said as Icyln seemed to follow. “Glaceon!”.

“Yes, actually I was looking for you for quite sometime so what I wanted to ask was that I would like to take the role as Vice President if I may” she asked him.

@Cmeriwether

"Perfect, you're the first one here, let's see," Jerome went through some papers, "You're good to, remember to meet at the room next to the Engineering seminar room on Tuesday (It's Friday currently) at two o'clock."

Jerome looked up at the Masked woman, as Medicham gave a wave.

@EeveeBlueSisters (JC)

-------

"Fraxure, you okay," Firey asked his Axe Jaw Pokémon.

Fraxure was a bit spooked, but pulled his head from around the side of Aggron's leg. The Rock and Steel type looked around the room. Some sophomores, juniors, and seniors looked at them.

"That Gengar, if it tries to fight, is very screwed." A couple of the other students.

"Looks like someone scared Fraxure."

Two students looked around, and walked over, with a Greninja and a Drampa. The two had dark hair, and yet the same blue eyes as Firey. One was younger, like closer to the Freshmen, the other was about Firey's age.

"Holy S***!" The older one bleeped.

"I don't know if that Gengar stands a chance." The younger one got out.

Firey facepalmed.

Firey then turned to them, "Adrianna, aren't you supposed to be with The Newspaper?"

His two sisters then ran off with the Greninja and Drampa.

He then turned back to Shadow.

"My sisters."

@EeveeBlueSisters (Shadow, Soren)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
(First post, sorry 'bout that)

Caden Blain

Caden looked about blanking, ignoring the urge to go and explore. The Mienshao stared at him before it hopped about, wanting to explore. “Fine.. I guess a little exploring will be fine.” He said, the speech was over anyways and it seemed as if the hunger in his stomach grew ever so longingly. Caden had heard this 'Battle King' Firey say something of snacks which made his mind only think of that particular subject rather than the beautiful campus. At the subject of that, having his mind off things made him crash into someone who seemed like they were wondering as well. “Sorry!” He said automatically, backing up to stare at Ping with slightly angered eyes. “Excuse me, but I’m Caden Blain and again I’m sorry for crashing.” He apologized, looking to her with round curious eyes.

(@Cmeriwether )

Oliver Gander, And Nyah Smith

Oliver, having stayed until the end of the speech, was now speaking to Nyah who was greeting herself to him. “I’m Nyah Smith, Good to meet you Olive.” She said, a smile plastered greatly onto her mouth. “It’s OliveR!” He said, hitting the ‘r’ more than usual to signal that Olive wasn’t his name. “Nice to meet you too Bean.” Nyah said to the Appletun who standing next to him. “Let’s go find a bench to sit, or at least somewhere to sit.” Nyah said in a happy tone, before running off to find a place to sit which was unusually not in a long radius from their meeting place. Oliver however caught up and stopped at the sight of the wooden-like bench in which the lady he had just met sat. “Oh so now you catch up.” She teased, signaling to sit. He obeyed, setting Bean in between the two. “What’s your Major?” He asked, curious to know what she was in to. “I’d be most interested in Photography because, well, I love taking photos of Pokémon.” Nyah finished, allowing Oliver to answer the same question he fired at her. “Oh.. umm Engineering, Computer Engineering.” He said, beginning to think that it was lame. “Awww, don’t worry that’s seem cool!” She said as if reading his mind. “I’m glad you think so.”

Shadow only looked at Firey’s sisters as he gave a smile to himself. “They are a wild bunch aren’t they, the girls I mean and it’s funny that we are the complete opposite compared to them as siblings” he said. “How well do you handle them Firey?” He added asking looking to him. “Is it…..hard to keep them at bay…..Firey…..” Soren asked a bit shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit as Sakura and Icyln remained sitting at his side while still have their eyes on the Aggron in front of them.

“I understand Tuesday at two o clock, got it besides you do need well…a lot of help due to the papers on your desk here which is no problem for me” she said waving at the Medicham back. Blue gave a gentle smile as she raised her paw up to wave back at the Medicham as Blade just followed up with a nod as a greeting until her rare colored blue eye shifted to Jerome watching him curiously. “You won’t regret taking me in this position Jerome Wilson, I have quite the experience if you suddenly ask” she added. “I’lol be on my way, see you on Tuesday, come Blade” she said walking forward it but Blade didn’t move for the moment keeping her eyes on Jerome cautiously.

“Blade?” JC called to her again as she stopped to turn back around and approached her. “What’s the matter Blade?” She asked her again. Blade did hear her trainer as she suddenly walked around the table to the side of it where Jerome sat as she looked at him. “Blade?” JC said confused as Blue was confused as well as she looked at Blade confused.

@Cmeriwether

Lana hit the ground when someone slammed into her unexpectedly. A pokeball opened revealing a Mamoswine. The pokemon looked at both the boy and the Meinshao confusedly.

"I'm Lana Montgomery, I have an older sister who started with me as well, and a childhood friend here as well, he's the Battle King." Lana explained, "And this big one here is Mamoswine, he is an excellent tutor, even taught my Gyarados Stone Edge."

The pokemon gave a huff as he looked around. She had found some snacks moving around with one of the seniors.

"You guys need anything?"

@'Candle'

Skid was taken aback by the huge beast that stood before it, before Skid could say anything Gaia hopped out of it’s ball and eyed the Pokémon with a smirk and was ready for a fight. “Hey what’s going on with you guys doing this is our first day we gotta make a good impression!” Scott said while holding Gaia back before he could try and strike the Aggron. Gaia reluctantly stood down and crossed it’s arms while Skid tried to make Gaia feel better. “Sorry about that fraxure Skid just likes to make people laugh he didn’t mean to scare.” Scott said as he kneeled to apologize.
@Cmeriwether

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
“Mm, good to meet you Lana. This is Ping the Mienshao.” He introduced the Pokémon who stood observing Mamoswine. “And, I was just exploring. Maybe even looking for a few snacks.” Caden chuckled lightly, holding his hand out to help Lana up. Though considered skinny, others had to admit that Caden had an awkward amount of love for food and would kind of do anything for it. “Do you need anything? It seems you hit hard when I crashed into you.” He observed.

“Mamoswine seems like quite a cool Pokémon.” He added, pointing to the brown beast-like creature.

( @Cmeriwether ; Lana )

A young lady with a floral patterned dress with a floral patterned side bag at her side which was filled with a lot of information about Botany. A Sylveon at her side with Frosmoth resting on the top of her head. She was at a bit of a run thinking that she was late until Silky, her Frosmoth gently lifted her light body up as she grabbed the Sylveon known as Ribbon in her arms as Silky flew up a bit higher to get there faster. Silky placed her down gently before letting her go then rested in her head again. She placed Ribbon down before looking up at Silky. “Thank you Silky, your a life saver” she told her as she gave a cry to her to reassure her. “Sylveon!” Ribbon said with a smile. She patted Ribbon’s head looking around the campus seeing that everyone was exploring the campus. She sighed to herself realizing she missed the orientation so had no clue where to go. She made her way to a bench as she sat down before pulling out one of her books about the flowers slowly reading it. Ribbon had sat down in front of her as Silky remained rested on her head. “I hope…I see people here that I know…so they can fill me in on everything….” She said to herself.

Lexi Jose Maguire was waiting outside her locker after the speeches and was just resting before heading to her dorm. "I feel like I should go to the Battle Team stands. I have the qualifications, as I have cleared the Unova Battle Tower twice." She mumbled as she walked in the direction of the stands. She was with her Girafarig, Phoebe. "What are you waiting for? If you like battling, you should check if there is a spot." Phoebe spoke telepathically from her top half. Her bottom half was growling and biting the air. "Maybe I should ask someone where the stands are. You're right." Lexi said as she walked towards a group of students. "Hey, do any of you know where the battle stands are?" She asked as Phoebe approached the group, eyeing a Fraxure it saw.

(Battle King Firey; @Cmeriwether)

"Frax..." The Dragon type spoke.

The Aggron kept its gaze on Skid, but let up the attack plans. She then took a look at her trainer.

"They usually don't bother me, but since the younger is with you guys at Orientation, i don't mind, there are whispers about Aggron."

Firey returned Aggron as Fraxure saw a Girafarig. Fraxure was quite calm as his trainer had been nearby.

"I am actually the Battle King around here, I can take you, let's get moving, Andres would be glad to See you." Firey responded, "Anyone up for a tour of the Campus to the Battle Team Stands?"

@EeveeBlueSisters (Shadow) @Moxxie the ultimate imp @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

-------

To be honest, Jerome and Medicham were just as confused.

"Go with your trainer, okay?" Jerome asked the Absol.

Medicham watched the whole interaction, and was even more confused. He was hoping everything went well for his trainer.

@EeveeBlueSisters (JC)

-----

"My head not to hurt." Lana responded, "Otherwise, I could use a snack or two."

As Lana plucked a snack and drink from the senior's snack and drink cart, she saw Ariana out of the corner of her eye and Firey about to start a tour.

"Let's watch this." Lana called out to Caden, "This is going to get interesting."

@'Candle'

“Well, We don’t seem to mind the tour, Soren and I so that way I know where it will actually be then I can show JC a bit later once she returns” Shadow said as Soren only nodded. “I’m pretty sure….that she will return soon…..since she….catches up….pretty quickly….it shouldn’t be long until….she returns…..Shadow….” Soren said as Sakura and Icyln looked back at Soren again once Aggron was sucked back into the Pokeball. Sparkx walked back to Shadow’s side once Fraxure had calmed down as her attention was on Shadow.

“Apologies, normally she would never approached a person she hardly knows expect to me, it’s likely possible that she sensed something from you which caught her attention” she explained only to gently place her hand on Blade’s head as the Absol finally looked up at her. “Come Blade, there is no need to disturb him any more since we did what we came for” she added looking down at her. “Please excuse me” she added excusing herself once again as she walked away. Blade looked at Jerome one more time only giving a nod to him and the Medicham before she finally walked away from the table to catch up with her trainer.

Naga had finally closed her book before sliding it back into her side bag before standing up. A couple of flowers caught her attenruin as she stood up and walked over to them with Ribbon following her at the side as she watched curiously what her trainer was doing. “Sylve….?” Ribbon said moving her head to the side in confusion.

@Cmeriwether

Angxl

Previously Mx.Shift
Ember gave a funny grin as he began to wonder around. “What do you want?” He’d tell anyone staring at him and his ghost like skin and reddish eyes. Though considering the fact that he was indeed lonely at the time, he decided that having one of the Pokémon was a good idea. He searched about for the pink Pokèball which had been a Love Ball, used to catch the almighty Bow. “Come out!” Ember said in a tone that was not loud but also not a whisper. The pink, blue and white Pokémon jumped out looking to Ember with its round blue eyes. “Syl-Syl-Veon!” It said upon arrival from the Love Ball. He gave Bow a pay on the head as they soon found themselves walking around the school in awe.

(Not long, but just wanted a post up)

Naga stood up once she observed the flowers long enough as she fixed her bag to make sure everything fits before placing it around her shoulder again. She pulled out another book about Botany before looking down at Ribbon. “Alright Ribbon, let’s walk around a bit so we can get an idea where everything is ok” she said giving a gentle smile to her. “Sylveon!” She cried giving a smile back to her as Silky remained resting on her head as they started to walk. Ribbon’s trainer walked forward but her eyes shifted somewhere else for the moment eying another Sylveon in the distance. She became immediately shy before she quickly turned and ran back up to her trainer as she wrapped one of her ribbons around her wrist shyly feeling a bit anxious at the moment. “Ribbon, are you ok sweetie?” She asked her feeling that sense of shy and anxiousness from the ribbon that was wrapped around her wrist. “Sylve!” She said giving a cry of an ok. “Alright, Ribbon” Naga responded as she focused back on the book she was reading. Ribbon only slightly looked back at she saw the other Sylveon far in the distance before looking away quickly.

@Mx.Shift

"I'll go!" Lexi said proudly as she and Phoebe steadied themselves. "I am considering joining if there's a spot available. I have cleared the Unova Battle Tower twice if that counts as a qualification." She said though she was tense. She felt as if she was not ready for this. Phoebe rubbed her head on her, comforting her worrisome thoughts.

(Battle King Firey; @Cmeriwether)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yuki Kuromiya
Denki jumped back onto Yuki’s shoulder, smiling. He knew his plan would worked.
“Oh, um, I’m Yuki..” They said shyly. Then they noticed the odd looking Dedenne. “Is…Is that a shiny Dedenne?!” Yuki got very excited suddenly. They had never seen a shiny Pokemon before. They’d never really seen anything interesting.
Denki gave the Dedenne a small wave. Yuki moved their hair out of their face as they smiled brightly.

(Ariana, @Cmeriwether)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
“Oh alright.” Caden said at the response of Lana. He also grabbed a small snack and began to munch quietly, careful not to make any loud crunches as to not embarrass himself for not knowing how to chew with his mouth closed. He looked to see the same male he had saw on the stage and a female that stood with him. “Uhh, how is this going to get interesting?” Caden asked full heartily as he observed the two soon having the answer quick enough. “Awe yes, interesting indeed.” He giggled lightly.

@Cmeriwether

Scott looked at Skid and Vee “Wait, battle king that’s a thing?” Scott said as he looked at skid as they both shrugged and followed firey to orientation. Scott pulled out skids and Gaia’s Pokéballs and returned them to their Pokéballs.
@Cmeriwether

"Yes he is," Ariana responded, "I caught him on a family trip to Kalos."

Dedenne had been excited to come out of the Pokeball. He waved back to Denki the Pikachu, and decided to walk around. The Antennae Pokémon looked around, saw the campus, and ran off.

"Crap!" Ariana called out, "He always does this!"

Ariana ran towards the Electric and Fairy type, as she called out, "Yuki, I think Denki can help, I had read the Dex entry, and can use electricity to communicate."

@Shikowara

---------

"Ariana actually Socializing with out me is interesting, but what is more Interesting is that," Lana points at the Battle King, "Battle King Firey is her crush, they've been crushing on each other since she entered middle school, and as of right now, she is on a collision course with him, I honestly think they're in love, but neither will confess, now we wait."

Lana watched and waited until something happened, her sister had been trying to catch her Dedenne when she stumbled into the Battle King.

"That's what I was talking about."

@'Candle'

---------

Firey had looked to see everyone ready.

"Alright, Shadow, Lexi, Scott, let's get Going."

The young man led his group towards the battle stands, pointing out any buildings they could see while they walked along.

"So, for those interested," Firey pointed out a Stadium, "That is our Battle stadium, where the Battle team will train, if you have Battling classes, most will taken there, to Answer Scott's question, The Battle King or Queen or Ruler is the strongest battler on the team, the Number one seat."

He would get tripped up by a Dedenne as Ariana came crashing into Firey. He landed on the ground and had caught her, preventing her from hitting the ground. Both Firey and Ariana looked at each other, blushed and looked down.

"I-i-i" Ariana stuttered-blushed.

"I-I-I'm," Firey can't seem keep his cool.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @EeveeBlueSisters @Moxxie the ultimate imp

Shadow reached his hand to Firey and the girl named Ariana to their shoulders as he responded. “Take a deep breath guys, you will feel better afterwards” Shadow advised trying to calm down the two. “After you do so then talk afterwards” he added as Sparkx looked up at them both glancing her eyes back and forth from Firey to Ariana as she moved her head to the side. “Jolteon?” She said as she noticed her sister Blue approach them with her partner JC as they both watched what was going on. JC didn’t seem to ask at the moment since the look on their faces answers her question.

@Cmeriwether

"What is happening?" Phoebe telepathically asked Lexi as they walked to their destination. "Well, I think the battle captain and the girl are panicking about something, and the other girl calmed them down." Lexi said as a Pokeball in her pocket glowed purple. "First day and already there's romance..." A voice rumbled quietly from the inside of the Pokeball. "Can it, Asmodeus." She whispered as they followed the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Caden grinned at them and nodded slowly to Lana as she explained. “I see, I’d like to see at least one of them confess. ‘Ya know?” He said in a questioning tone. He too watched the crushes interact.

“I see what you mean.” He said quickly.

( @Cmeriwether ; Lana )

"Shadow, thanks for the advice," Firey responded then turned to Ariana, "Hi, Ari, What's going with you today?"

"D-d-dedenne ran off after I showed him to Yuki, and I was trailing him then ran into you."

Ariana still had blushy face, Firey looked up to see eight jealous girls. The pokeball on his neck shook and they all ran off.

"I've been meaning to tell you something, and please don't hurt me for this, but I-i-i likeyou, Ariana," Firey needed to get this off his chest for several years.

Ariana started crying, as she whispered into his ear, "I've been crushing on you since middle school."

Firey's eyes widened, she had been crushing on him since middle school.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Firey asked nervously, blushing massively.

Ariana left a kiss on the cheek, "Yes, I've been waiting for a while for you to ask this."

The two got up as she grabbed his hand, too shy to do anything else after she realized half the school was watching.

@Moxxie the ultimate imp @EeveeBlueSisters @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

------

"Caden, Holy S***," Lana bleeped, "Ariana and Firey are together, finally, it's been years, three years ago..."

Ariana Montgomery was sitting with Aliana Garcia, Adrianna, Kay, and Selena Argentston, alongside her sister Lana Montgomery, around a table.

"Ariana, what's up with you, you've been not eating, nervous, red-faced, and Euphoric bouts amongst other things." Lana Montgomery asked, worriedly.

"I-I-I'm in lovewithsomeone." Ariana explained, blushing furiously, "You know him really well, all of you."

"Do you like Gustav?" Lana asked.

Ariana nods no.

"Is it Zachary Zirconis?" Aliana asked.

Ariana nods no.

"Is it our brother?" Adrianna, Kay, and Selena asked at the same time.

Ariana blushed a ton, like her face was about to explode.

In a Different room, Firey Argentston had been talking with Jerome Wilson, Zachary Zirconis, and Kevin Jenkins about a similar subject matter.

"I think I'm in love with Ariana Montgomery, and she is coming over this weekend, for the week, due to Lana and her parents going somewhere for Lana's birthday, and Ariana had to stay in town for a coordinator event."

"If you have the guts, confess, if not, try to find a moment to confess." Kevin spoke up.

"...Ariana confessed to Me, our friend Aliana, and his three sisters that she liked Firey." Lana explained, "I think he confessed to his guy friends around the same time."

@'Candle'