• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unovan Journey: RP

" Wow, this is cool! " Anon was watching the League match between Alder and Iris. It was a battle for the ages. He was watching the battle intensely and calculating strategies for each trainer's Pokemon. In the end, the only Pokemon that were left standing were Bouffalant and Haxorus. The trainers called for a Dual Chop and Head Charge. When they collided, the winner was decided. Iris had achieved victory. " Ha, I concluded she would win ever since her Archeops was sent out. " He was so wrapped in his match that he never noticed the time. " Oh no! I was supposed to meet Bianca and get a Pokemon today! " He sprinted down the stairs. " Bye Mom! ", he yelled as his mom was still reacting to what was happening. He rushed out the door to the colorful Aspertia City. Leaves had just started falling and the chlorophyll was changing the colors. Now, Anon was not a good runner, so he stopped at a bench near someone's house and pulled out a bottle of water. " Oh man, I really hope no one has gotten there yet... ", he said as he drank his water, anxiously.

Daidus was heading toward the area that was saved on his phone so he wouldn’t forget where he had to go to meet Bianca “I can’t wait to get my first ever Pokémon I hope it’s really cool” Daidus said as he was smiling happily, he didn’t know what sort of Pokémon he would get but he was determined to make it to the Pokémon league no matter what. After seeing the match with Alder and Iris he knew it wouldn’t be a easy task “I just hope I make it in time to see the other trainers”.

He finished his water after a short rest and went back to running towards the overpass, the place they would meet Bianca. After he ran for a while, the overpass was visible from the distance. As he was nearing it, he noticed a man who looked slightly older and taller than him. He seemed like he could be one of the trainers who would also get a Pokemon. Anon ran over to the man. " Hello, you must be getting a Pokemon as well. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Anon Saralis. "

Last edited:
Daidus turned around to see a kid who looked younger then him “ Hey, to meet you Anon I’m Daidus Toriyama.” He said as he bowed respectfully “um are you also here to meet a lady named Bianca by chance?” He asked questioning anon to know whether or not he was one of the kids who was also going to soon get a Pokémon.

" Nice to meet you, Daidus. Also, yes, I'm getting a Pokemon from Bianca as well. The invitation says she would wait on the overpass. I'm surprised we are the first ones here, seeing that I was late from the arranged time. There were supposed to be others, perhaps in our age group. I'm too anxious to wait, however, so I'm going up. " He started rushing up the stairs, and he hoped Daidus would follow him.

Last edited:
Daidus decided to follow him up the stairs so that he wouldn’t have to stand down their by himself he did wonder where the other soon to be trainers were but he didn’t ponder on it for to long “what Pokémon are you hoping to get?”

Neo had been wandering the streets with Riolu, taking in the sights as they walked. He had not been in the region long, so he was still sightseeing in order to figure out the norms. He was going to be adventuring here for a long time, so he may as well get used to the culture. As he was walking walking on an overpass, the male noticed someone out of breath running. Raising an eyebrow, Neo looked to his partner and they shared a nod before going to investigate. The duo, true to their natures, did so in what they thought was the most effective way to go about it... jumping over the side. Despite this being far from the highest thing the two had jumped from, it did not deter several people in their general area from letting out a gasp of shock. As the two landed side by side in a crouched position, Neo quickly realized there was another person there. "Oh... so you are not in trouble... I saw you running and assumed you were being chased..." The male rubbed the back of his head, his Riolu face palming itself as his trainer had done it once more. Clearing his throat, Neo gave a slight bow in the direction of the two males before making introductions. "Anyway, I'm Neo and this is Riolu, pleased to meet you!"

Last edited by a moderator:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Suki sat in front of his white canvas. A beige colored paintbrush could be seen in his hand. He sat in his room, which had been painted himself with Pokémon of all types. A blaring alarm could be heard, it's beeping sound made Suki jump. He ran, slipping on the dark wood floor as he passed his mother's room. But he stopped, this might be the last time he could've seen his mother so he backed up and entered stading in the pale blue doorway. "Hi mom." He said, smiling when he saw her smile as well. "Leaving already Tasuki?" She asked, frowning. “Yes I am. Why?” Suki asked, moving a few books to sit on the edge of her bed. “I wanted to give you something.” She said, breathing in and smiling before grabbing a Pokèball from her desk. “I wanted to give this to you. Don’t let him out yet. Wait until you see Bianca. I love you.” She finished, handing him the ball. Suki hugged her and whispered, “Love you.” before leaving. He ended up having to climb a flight of stairs before he began to see three males. “Oh jeez. Am I the last one here?” Suki began as he gave a low nod to them and smiled. This had been another awkward trait of him, he always smiled way to much despite the situation.
“I see. I’m Tasuki Tansuro. Suki for short.” He said awaiting a response.

After watching the Iris and Alder match, Paul was excited to start his journey, seeing a battle as intense as that motivated him to become a strong trainer and take the title of champion for himself, but, he then sat there for a few moments, pondering if that's really what he wants to do...
He soon realizes the time, realizing he's late, he quickly puts on his shoes and goes to the living room to say goodbye to his mother and father, "Mom, dad, I've got to go now," he said as he grabbed his backpack, his mom, slightly overprotective, went and checked his backpack, "Do you have water?" she began interrogating, "Yep", "Food?", "Yeah", "Your phone?", "Yup", "Good" she said as she left out a sigh, "I'm proud of you, starting your pokemon journey so young... Don't be reckless!" she said, with a tear running down her cheek, "Don't worry, he'll be just fine," his dad said while getting up and patting him on the head "That's my boy... Be careful out there" His dad said while opening the door, this caused Paul to blush a little, "Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you!" he said while heading out of the house to begin his pokemon journey.
He begins to make his way towards where he had to meet up with Bianca, while getting there, he saw a group of males, they all seemed older than him, Paul overhears that they're heading to where Bianca is as well, and decides to follow behind them, but not intervene in the conversation.

After he reached the top, he noticed Daidus following him. He looked at Daidus to respond to his question. " Oh, I was gonna pick-" Suddenly, he got startled by a man and his Riolu. " AHHHHH! ", he screamed in fright. When he noticed it was just another person, he calmed down. " Oh, sorry sir. You startled me. My name is Anon Saralis. " As he was about to engage in conversation, another boy, about his age, walked up the stairs and introduces himself as Tasuki Tansuro. " Nice to meet you, Suki. Glad for you to join us. " Finally, he saw a boy his age in the distance, seemingly following the group. He started waving towards the boy. " Hello, are you here for this as well? Don't be shy. " Suddenly, he heard a voice behind them. " Hello? " He turned to see a woman holding a briefcase of Pokeballs. " Hello, I'm Bianca, assistant of the prestined Professor Juniper. I was sent here to deliver the starters to newcomers. I assume they are you all? " He looked at her with determination. " Yes, yes we are. " She looked relieved. " Ok, let's get started. It's time to meet your options. " She heaved the Pokeballs into the air and started introducing the starters. " This is Snivy, the Grass type Pokemon. This sassy Pokemon could be a challenge for beginning trainers, but, if raised properly, you could have a powerful member in your squad. I know from experience, since Snivy was my starter choice in my trainer days. Good times. That's beside the point however. This is Tepig, the Fire type Pokemon. This is a compassionate Pokemon that would help others in need. Lastly, Oshawott, the Water type Pokemon. This is the goofy, lovable Pokemon that portrays itself as the hero of the story. Now that you've met them all, it's time to choose. Which do you pick? " Anon looked at his choices contently. He turned to everyone in the group. " Is there any objection of me picking first? ", he asked.

Last edited:
Daidus looked around at everyone and then looked back at the Pokémon and he was mainly interested in snivy but when anon asked if he could go first he objected at first but he the he was alright with it “all right go ahead but after you pick I wanna battle you.”

@BluefireChampion_2570

" Ok, I've thought this for a while, but I've decided. Oshawott, the Water type, I choose you! " The Oshawott looked excited, then changed it's expression to condescending look upon the other starters. As it started walking, however, the Water type tripped, and it's scalchop fell to the ground. " Ha! That was hilarious! " The Oshawott started chuckling, embrassed, then Anon and his Pokemon did a high five. " We'll be great buddies, I promise you that. " He turned back to Bianca. " Oh! Here's your Pokedex! " He was given a bright white Pokedex. " Oh wow, thanks! " He started rushing down the stairs. " Hey Daidus, I'm looking forward to the match! "

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Suki made it to the top to find Bianca and some other trainers. “Oh I see I’m late.” He said embarrassed but smiling. “Could I have my Pokèdex?” He asked Bianca and was soon given a green one. “Thanks.” He nodded a bit and backed up, slowly so he could see what Pokèmon exactly was inside the Pokèball and soon a white and blue Mareep was let out. “Maree! Mareep!” It said turning to find Suki and instantly he remembered. As a small child his mother had a Mareep in which he would always played with. Soon Mareep disappeared and Suki seemed to die of sadness but.. it was back. “Beeps!” He dropped to the ground, opening his arms to allow Beeps to jump in and they found each other hugging. Beeps shook free and Suki stood up, grabbing the Mareep to hold. “Well that was embarrassing.” He mumbled, his cheeks red in color.

Daidus looked at the two starters standing there Tepig and Snivy, but he was more interested in Snivy then Tepig “Ok, I’ve made my decision Snivy I choose you!” He said while pointing at the Pokémon of his choice. Snivy walked up to Daidus with it’s arms crossed and a look of uninterest in it’s trainer. “It’s nice to meet you Snivy” he said while patting Snivy’s head it still had a look of unacceptance but it was wagging it’s tail from happiness “here’s your Pokédex Daidus.” Bianca said while handing him his green and black Pokédex. “Ok, Snivy let’s go meet anon and have our first battle!” He said as he rushed off in the direction that anon went.

Paul saw the boy waving at him, and gave a small wave back, he heard what he said, but before he could respond he noticed they had made it to the top.
Paul waited for the two other boys, one who looked older, and the other boy that waved at him before, to pick their starters, before stepping up himself, and choosing the remaining starter, "In that case, I'll take Tepig with me" he said while pointing at Tepig and giving it a smile, which Tepig returned, the Tepig didn't seem to be sad about being the last one, it was more-so happy that the other two didn't have to be the last ones, he and Paul looked at each other in the eyes, Paul decided to get closer to Tepig, before crouching and patting it a little, Tepig seemed to enjoy this and seemed to be happy with it's new trainer.
"Here's your pokedex then, Paul" Bianca said, while pulling out a Dark green pokedex, that matches with his jacket, "Thank you!" Paul said, grabbing the pokedex, "Oh! Almost forgot, here's your pokeball" Bianca said, while giving Paul the Pokeball to Tepig, Paul looks at Tepig and takes note of it's expression, it doesn't seem to like it's pokeball, Paul puts the pokeball back in his backpack, and signals Tepig to follow him, "Time to start our journey!" he said, while heading down the stairs, waving goodbye to the people who were still there.

Neo nodded as introductions were made, making a note to remember their names. Just as the introductions were made, a woman appeared with a briefcase appeared and began to talk about choosing partners. Neo and Riolu watched as the others began to pick their Pokémon. As each trainer picked their Pokémon, the male pointed his pokedex at the chosen partner. Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail. Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Oshawott attacks and defends using the scalchop that can be removed from its stomach. Tepig, the Fire Pig Pokémon. Normally, fire shoots out of Tepig's snout, but it shoots out smoke instead when it is feeling ill. Neo watched the interactions of the newly formed pairs, suddenly feeling a tugging on his leg. As he looked down to his partner, he could hear the excitement in its voice. Chuckling lightly, Neo patted it's head soothingly. "I know I know.... Let them get acquainted with each other first..."

Daidus then stops in his tracks and turns around to see a boy and his riolu talking to each other “wait, I have a better idea I should battle him he, seems like he’s pretty experienced why not have a quick battle.” Daidus thought to himself as he started to walk towards the boy as his snivy followed behind him. “Hey there my names Daidus pilgrim I was hoping you and I could battle?”

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Suki squinted seeing as the he didn’t receive not even a smile from the boys that stood there. So he began pacing down the stairs angry that they didn’t even notice him, “Calm down.” He turned immediately. Was it someone? It looked as if Beeps was speaking. Everything around him turned black and soon all there was were him and an elevated Mareep looking deep into his round large baby blue eyes. “Don’t forget what your father said.” Beeps nodded and disappeared, it’s phasing self blew up into the dark sky and he turned again to see him at dinner with his father and mother just weeks before he woke this morning. “Children play! They don’t work!” His mother said, standing furiously to look at his father that stood only feet away. “TASUKI DOES NOT DESERVE A GOOD CHILDHOOD. HE’S NOT A GOOD SON!” Suki’s father boomed and Suki felt as if the whole house rattled. “HE SHOULD HACE BEEN LEFT ON PONI ISLAND.” His father finished, throwing the few dishes that remained on the table on the floor. And soon all that remain was the broken glass white pieces and a now crying Suki. He opened his eyes, the dark shadowy area now turned like a normal day and he lie there on the stairs as he cry. What he saw.. what was it? A dream? Vision? Or something. But as Suki came to raise himself he felt a bit of lonely click in with his heart. And he hoped he was okay.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Pardon the interruption, but it does seem like some of you need to review our RP Forum rules. Lots of inconsistent tenses going around and random slips into present tense. Also, Neoaxion, cool it with the colour tag abuse. Our global rules do not permit that - a dash of colour when strictly necessary is fine but making your entire posts in red is utterly obnoxious.

Please edit your posts where necessary and make sure future posts actually follow our rules. Carry on.

He ran down the stairs, and heard Daidus that chose Snivy in the process. " This"ll be a difficult fight, but we can win, right Oshawott? " The water Pokemon cheered in determination and was as excited as Anon was. He saw Daidus go down the stairs but he rushed back up to challenge Neo. He was frustrated but he understood. Neo was an experienced trainer so he should battle him to get experience for Snivy. He also heard the shy kid choose Tepig. " Interesting choice. " Suddenly, he saw Suki on the stairs, crying. He stood up and he seemed like he had a feeling. That feeling was loneliness. He rushed up the stairs to check on the distressed Suki. " Hey, Suki, are you good, dude? I felt your loneliness and, even though we just met, I think you'd be a great friend. What do you say? " He chuckled slightly and smiled at Suki.