• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Ahhh. The good old creativity.
I wanted to make this since I knew what Pokemon was (mabye around 4-5 years old). I pretty much need Gym Leaders, Pokemon, what the region is based of off, the Boy and Girl selections, ect.
Can you help me make my dream come true? I will also select the Pokemon and other stuff that BEST fits the role. If your's didn't get choosed? Don't worry! I might add it in another region.
Also, just so you know, I will (mabye) add 2 of my Pokemon into the thing (Woodoth,and Darkatpiller).

-Sincerely, Possibilit

(I wanted to add that last part to be fancy. Did it work??)

Last edited:
OK, so. This has always been a bit of a hope of mine, but I kind of wish that there was a bit less linearity in the games and the show. So, I was thinking that in this region, you could possibly choose what order you want to challenge the gyms in. Here's how it'd work:
-You go to the first gym you challenge.
-No matter which leader you face first, they ask you how many badges you have.
-When you tell them the amount, they change their amount and strength of Pokemon to proportionately match your supposed team's strength.
-Then you fight, and then you choose the next place to go to.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I was thinking of the Gym Leader types, and I think the first gym should fire, water, grass, electric, flying, steel, ground, and fairy. These are exotic types, so I think it would work. But, I also wanna hear your'e gym leader types. What do you think of my types, @ManyAchievables ?

I feel like those types feel quite standard, aside from Fairy, Steel and Ground as I can only think of a few from those types. I was thinking dark types always deserve love. The rest I will show in my list of which types I would like the most for gyms (not in any order if we are using my idea from my first post on this thread).
-Fairy
-Dark
-Steel
-Dragon
-Ground
-Water
-Maybe there could be a gym where instead of specific types, it could be specific kinds of Pokemon. for example, a gym leader from Alola that uses Alolan form Pokemon only, regardless of type.
-Electric
I dunno, just my 10 cents on the matter of types.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Hm...We'll think of the Gym Leader order later. Now, onto types.
I was thinking we could throw in some new Pokemon types, which I made one, which is Wood. See, grass and tree's are VERY different, because tree's don't really DIE if reacted to the cold, so I was thinking that the Wood Type would be weak to Steel (Axe's), and Fire because they can actually burn to a crisp. But, of course, this is a choosing type. So we can add it or not.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Wood type seems kinda irreverent to be honest... You can't have that many wood-based Fakemon, and if you do, you can just make it Grass/Rock since Wood seems like a mixture of the two.

@Possibilit I dunno. I'm kinda with DreamyVictini here. Not that the Wood type is a bad idea, just it feels unnecessary. It feels like something similar to if they added in a bird type, or a plasma type. It's pretty much the same thing.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@ManyAchievables . I know, it was a joke. But, you are right about the other things
(But I'm serious. This is a famous glitch called the "MissingNo. Glitch", and MissingNo.'s type is "Bird/Normal")

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
So I was thinking about what you said, @ManyAchievables about the Pokemon Badge thing? About how you have to say how many badges you have? But then I realized that..If you are on the last Gym Battle fight, you just have to say you have ONE badge and it will be a BREEZE.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I'm assuming it will be just a piece of dialog, and not actually a question. And then our trainer is going to be honest and pure and say the right thing and stuff

Good! Well I have all types of gyms I really want!

-Ground
-Steel
-Psychic
-Ice
-Fairy
-Dragon

These are gyms I could see be really cool! The ice type could be that the temperature fluctuates, opening and closing paths inside the gym

I think a double type gym would okay, you know, electric and dark, grass and psychic...
I think is a great idea that the 8 gym has that quality
dragon.png

Dragon-types are intelligent, funloving and casual. They love to entertain or amuse their friends and are very loyal to them, but not dependent on them.

Last edited:
I have been working on a region for awhile, so here are some contributions:

Dark Gym:

Gym Leader: Poe Allen (Edgar Allen Poe)

Pokémon include Absol, Krookodile, Sableye, Umbreon, Sharpedo, Tyranitar. They can be at lower forms depending on the amount of badges you have. BTW, this character was originally belonging to someone else who was going to play as this Gym Leader, but I made some adjustments. He also originally had Darkrai, but.....

Fairy Gym:

Leader: Finley

Pokémon: Togekiss, A-Ninetales, Chatot, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Mega Altaria.

This Gym is a music joint owned by Finley and the dance floor is also the battlefield, it changes colors frequently. That is why she has Chatot and Altaria as signiature Pokémon.

Psychic Gym

Name: Lunar (Preferally 5th or 6th Gym)

Pokemon: Lunatone, Reuniclus, Gothorita,

The gym is a giant crystal ball, due to Lunar being a fortune teller. She relies on her fortune telling for seeing the future. Despite the crystal ball being made of glass, it's always somewhat dark. People face to rely on spotlights to get through the gym.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Seems good! So here is what I was thinking for the gym, Elite 4 (mabye), and the Champion (mabye).
1st Gym: None (for now)
2nd Gym: None (for now)
3rd Gym: None (for now)
4th Gym: None? (for now)
5th Gym: Psychic, Lunar.
6th Gym: Rock, Terry
7th Gym: Dark, Poe Allan.
8th Gym: Fairy, Finley.

Elite 1: @DreamyVictini
Elite 2: @Jekis
Elite 3: @RenzFlintrock
Elite 4: @ManyAchievables

Champion: @Possibilit (I would work differently. I chose myself considering that I was the creator of this region with some help. Not to be rude or anything.)

Last edited:
I have another fun gym. It is Rock type, but in a rain forest. The first part of the Gym challenge is parkouring over Magnezones to cross a chasm, if you fall then a Sharpedo will Waterfall you up to the top. Across the chasm is a tower, at the top is a junior trainer and when you defeat him he will use his Steelix as a bridge over the next chasm. This brings you to the Gym itself, an ancient temple. In front are some patches of grass where Unkown can be encountered. You can find L, E, F, and T. Yes, this is a clue to the maze inside. In the maze there at Bastiodons who will block the paths and you have to defeat them. Once through the maze, you can challenge the leader!

I say we don't, so our elite four members get a single type.

Elite Four Member no. 1

Jay (My nickname irl)

Type: Electric

Party: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxray, Oricorio (Pom Pom), Galvantula

Elite Four Rooms have the same rectangle, but his has a bunch of lightning bolts surrounding his "throne," which is really a chair in the middle of the room. He has his partner, Jolteon, on his lap beforehand.
This may change

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Mk. Seems fair. Here is the Champions/My Pokemon team (course since I am a Champion, I have multiple Pokemon of Multiple types. Like every champion.)

Champion

Ryker (My nickname in real life)

Party: Lanturn, Typhlosion, Torterra, Swampert, Gardevior, and Finally, Pikachu (Lets Go Version, Moves: Zippy Zap, Thunderbolt, Splishy Splash, and Floaty fall)

Last edited: