• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Many generations ago, three Cats came together, Wolfheart, Lionstep, and Hawktail. The three were destined to become leaders of new clans, Wolfheart became Wolfstar, and she led StoneClan. Lionstep became Lionstar, and he led MossClan, while Hawktail became Hawkstar, leading IceClan.

Many years later, the Clans still go on, with new Cats and everything, Wolfstar, Lionstar and Hawkstar will be remembered, but they still live on in the cats' pride. Now you are a part of these Cats, will you survive?

Rules:
1. Violence is in this RP, so I warn you.
2. If you plan for a permadeath, tell me beforehand in a private convo.
3. One cat per RPer.
4. I control the leaders, BUT that is when someone needs to talk to one, I will have a normal cat.
5. Don't be immortal.
6. Please ask in a private convo to become deputy.
7. Adding onto #2, you may be able to create another cat, after your cat dies. But you must ask.
8. Please ask the owner of an Apprentice character to become their Mentor. Then inform me. :)
9. If you wish to be a kit, I give the exception of having two characters so you can have a mother, or you can ask the owner of a Queen character to be their kit.

Add Cookies into Other to show you have read the rules.

Cats:

StoneClan:
Leader: Jadestar - a ginger she-cat, green eyes (@WolfyPop) <Mentor of Duskpaw>
Deputy: Snowstorm - a long-haired white tom, teal eyes (@RobbyK)
Medicine: Smokesight - a long-haired grey sooty tom with a missing left eye (@ProfessorWolf)
Warriors: Windfeather - a white and grey she-cat with yellow eyes (@Lapis Lazuli....) <Mentor of Depthpaw>, Robingoot - dark grey tom with Amber eyes (@Lapis Lazuli....
Apprentices: Duskpaw - a mostly-black calico she-cat with brown tail, amber eyes (@UmbreonEevee), Depthpaw - a white tom with black spot on back, green eye and amber eye (@Lapis Lazuli....)
Elders:
Queens:
Kits: Angelkit - a black and white tom (@BlueMew392)

MossClan:
Leader: Spotstar - a spotted black and white tom, amber eyes (@WolfyPop) <Mentor of Rockpaw>
Deputy: Cobaltfoot - a blue-grey she-cat with blue eyes (@Cloudswift) <Mentor of Sparrowpaw>
Medicine: Splashfur - a silver tom with darker flecks, blue eyes (@Cloudswift)
Warriors:
Apprentices: Sparrowpaw - a brown tom with lighter underside, lighter paw, black tabby stripes, blue eyes (@WolfyPop), Rockpaw - a white she-cat with black stripes, green eyes, v-shaped notch on side of her ear (@Peridot!!!)
Elders:
Queens: Wishbreeze - white with light grey on her back (@DiamondPikachu)
Kits: Ghostkit - white with blue eyes (@DiamondPikachu)

IceClan:
Leader: Sandstar - a creamy coloured she-cat, yellow eyes (@WolfyPop)
Deputy: Nimbleclaw - a muscular brown she-cat with black and white splotches and scar on her right cheek (@ProfessorSticks)
Medicine:
Warriors: Jaggedjaw - a muscular tom with dark-grey fur, black stripes on back, lighter underside, blue eye, green eye, jagged jaw (@Dapper_Cat)
Apprentices:
Elders:
Queens:
Kits:

Form (Examples: Mine)

Name: Jadestar
Appearance: Ginger with green eyes.
Personality: She is a strong cat, but also has a short-temper
Clan: StoneClan
Other:

Name: Spotstar
Appearance: Spotted black and white with amber eyes.
Personality: He is calm and sensible.
Clan: MossClan
Other:

Name: Sandstar
Appearance: Creamy pelt with yellow eyes.
Personality: She is respected by many, and is the current oldest of the three leaders.
Clan: IceClan
Other:

Name: Sparrowpaw
Appearance: Brown with lighter underside, lighter brown paw, black stripes, blue eyes.
Personality: Upbeat and adventurous. He likes to run around and explore.
Other:

Last edited:
Oh yes, I forgot to add one more thing.

9. You can ask to be someone's kit. Or, I give the exception to have two characters so you can be a kit.

Editing it now.

Thank you~

Name: Ghostkit
Appearance: Ghostkit is a small kit. He has a bright, white pelt. He has shining blue eyes. (And yes, he isn't deaf)
Personality: Ghostkit is fairly quiet, especially since the death of his sister. He either spends time laying in the nursery or in the medicine cat's den. (Don't forget about them, as medicine cats are important :))
Other: His sister, Featherkit, was found dead one morning. The cause of death is still unknown. If he saw a cookie, Ghostkit would probably be suspicious.

Name: Wishbreeze
Appearance: Wishbreeze is a white cat. She has light gray stripes on her back.
Personality: Wishbreeze is calm, and lovu g to all her clan members. She dislikes fighting, but will go into battle mercilessly.
Other: Mother of Ghostkit. She most likely doesnt like cookies.

Also, I have an idea, maybe Wishbreeze could be the sister of Sparrowpaw's dad, who dies from greencough, while Sparrowpaw's mother dies from blood loss while kitting, maybe Wishbreeze took in her nephew, and not only would that make Sparrowpaw like a foster brother, but they could be cousins!

Last edited:
Thanks for summoning me!
Name: Rockpaw
Appearance: white with black stripes and green eyes. Has a small v-shaped cut on the side of her ear from a particularly feisty rabbit...
Personality: energetic and short-tempered
Other: hates cookies because they're made by Twolegs.

Last edited:
Name: Duskpaw
Appearance:
IMG_1440.JPG

Personality: Duskpaw is very adventurous and outgoing, she will talk her feelings about things at least most of them, with the cats that she is comfortable with but with the cats she doesn't know or is uncomfortable with then she is very quiet
Clan: StoneClan
Position in Clan: Apprentice
Other: Duskpaw likes the smell of fresh baked cookies but doesn't like the taste of the cookies

Last edited:
Name: Jaggedjaw
Appearance: A very large, muscular cat. Jaggedjaw has dark-grey fur with black stripes going along his back. His belly and chest fur are a light grey. His eyes are two different colors, with his right being a sapphire blue and his left an emerald green. As his name would suggest, Jaggedjaw has a jagged jaw. Or, you could also say.... a Crooked Jaw (get it....?). To most cats, especially younger ones or those unfamiliar with him, he may come off as intimidating.
Personality: Despite his large size and deformed jaw, Jaggedjaw is very lighthearted, for the most part. He likes to crack jokes and simply hang around his clanmates. The only time he ever sheds his kind and caring demeanor is when his clanmates or close friends are in danger. He's not opposed to making friends with cats from other Clans, but if the Clans were to fight, his loyalties would always ultimately lie with IceClan.
Other: JaggedJaw was born with his deformity, for some reason he blames the Twoleg food they call cookies. Jaggedjaw was only made a Warrior about a Moon ago.

I actually decided to finally join a Warriors RP! Here's my form! And I talked to Wolfy via PM, my cat's MossClan's Deputy and Sparrowpaw's Mentor. Yeet!

Name: Cobaltfoot
Appearance: Dark blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Personality: Cool under pressure and an experienced warrior.
Other: Probably wouldn't know what in the name of StarClan a cookie was since she's a feral cat living in the woods.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-new-generation.16917/
Here it is!

Also, might I say the Clan territories...

StoneClan's camp is on the top of a hill, the hill covered by many rocks that only StoneClan cats can climb, proving it difficult to attack the camp. The hill has a ring of trees around it, before breaking into a field, marked with 'Scout Stones', pointed up for StoneClan to scout from them.

MossClan is just a huge forest.

IceClan has just about no grass, mostly dirt, and rivers running through their territory.

StoneClan has great climbing and jumping skills.

MossClan is very swift and does well with obstacles.

IceClan are great swimmers.

That moment you realize @Cloudswift's "Other" sections makes the most sense.
#LolSoTrue

Thanks for summoning me!
Name: Rockpaw
Appearance: white with black stripes and green eyes. Has a small v-shaped cut on the side of her ear from a particularly feisty rabbit...
Personality: energetic and short-tempered
Other: hates cookies because they're made by Twolegs.
Can I change to MossClan? I think it sounds the most interesting just going off of what their special ability is.
Also, I'll need a mentor..

Name: Angelkit
Appearance:
IMG_20170507_183213290.jpg
Black and white fur. Top half, including tail, ears and top of his head, black fur. Lower half, white fur.
Personality: A curious kitten and likes to explore.
Clan: Stoneclan
Position: Kit
Other: Has only seen one cookie and would love to try one.

What's up?:p
Name: Depthpaw
Appearance: Depthpaw is a medium-sized apprentice,he has a white pelt with a black circle on his back,his right eye is a bright green while his left eye is amber,and his paws are brown.
Personality: Depthpaw is easy to please while he keeps enough things to himself,and he's one of those adventurous quiet ones.
Clan:Stoneclan
Position in Clan:Apprentice
Other: He always questions about cookies if someone brings them up.