• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warrior cats Role-playing

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hello! This will be open for some Warrior cats fans, and please ask me if you want to be included on my profile page or PM. This will be closed, only for people that wanted to join, October 31st. Thanks! Here's a starter:

Bluefeather stared at her paws and looked back up at Blondfur. "What?" She said. "I..I don't believe you." Bluefeather stammered. Blondfur's eyes were soft as he said, "Bluefeather, i'm sorry, but I don't like you the way you want me too." Bluefeather's eyes were clouded and misty, but then they turned dark and cold. "OK then." Bluefeather mewed harshly. "I'm sorry I came into you'r life. Bye." Bluefeather dashed out of the clearing and into the forest. Her tears streamed down her face as she stopped near a river.

Foxstep was out hunting near the river when he spotted Bluefeather. He padded over to her, his yellow eyes full of worry. He was born with the fur pattern of a fox, and no cat could explain why. The kits who were born around the same time as him, not his litter mates, teased him, joking that his mother snuck out and became mates with a fox behind his father's back. This was far from the truth, though, for his parents were the kind of mates that loved each other till the end, and his siblings looked like his parents.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather turned around when she heard the soft padding, and scent of another cat.
"Foxstep, what are you doing here?" Bluefeather tried to rub the tears off her face.
Foxstep glanced at Bluefeather and sighed. Bluefeather blinked, her soft gray-blue eyes waiting.
Bluefeather had been born with four brothers, plus another half-brother, she had never been alone with another cat. It felt weird.
Foxstep looked at her and finally opened his mouth to say something.

Foxstep looked away, at the river. "Your crying. Why?" He asked, his gaze staying on the river. He then looked at her once more, lifting one of his black paws and wiping the tears away.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather stared at Foxstep. The world started spinning under her paws. "Uh..it was nothing, just stubbed my paw...while...hunting. Yeah." Bluefeather pointed her tail toward the camp. "Would you like to go back to the camp with me?" She asked. Foxstep turned his head to look at the trees she was pointing to, then turned back to look at her.

[no rping as my character! Not to be rude, but I don't want this post shut down]

Foxstep sat down, being his usual stubborn self. "Nope. Tell me what's wrong," he mewled, looking into the river. He pinned his ears back at his reflection, closing his yellow eyes.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
I'm sorry, this is kind of my first time RP, i'm just so used to writing, and being all characters. I'll read the rules more carefully.

Bluefeather sat down carefully and stared at her paws. "Um...well, you see...I...kind of like this...cat. Um, but he...likes this other cat. He kinda just, said that to me, kind of, quick. It was a lot to take in. At once..." Bluefeather looked up at Foxstep, her ears pricked.

Foxstep lifted his gaze, opening his eyes. He smiled, but his yellow eyes were sad. "That's ok. There's a certain Tom that's liked you... For a while...," he purred, standing up. He began walking back to camp, looking back and gesturing with his head to follow.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather looked questioningly at him, but stood up and followed Foxstep into the trees. "It feels good to let out this secret, thank you for listening." Bluefeather said.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather stopped and stared at where Foxstep was about a second ago. Even though she hardly heard what he said, she knew exactly what he meant. Her thoughts swirled around in her head. What if... No. It was not possible. Bluefeather tried to act natural and started to chase after Foxstep, While she made a plan. She would ignore Blondfur, for all possible. Foxstep was the real tom who would listen to her.

When she reached camp, she stepped through the dense Shadowclan tunnel. When she reached the other side, she fell.
"Onepaw! Get off!" She mewed.

Foxstep padded over. "Onepaw, you silly apprentice!" He purred in amusement. His brother, Wolfheart, a Tom with a pelt that oddly looked like a grey wolf's pelt, and brown eyes, padded over and playfully tackled Foxstep. The two began play fighting, claws sheathed and bites with their lips curled over their teeth.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather looked at the two fighting brothers. "Ah, look at them Onepaw, fighting like kits..." Bluefeather purred. She remembered how she used to fight like that with her best friend, Onepaw. Now that she was a warrior things were different. A yowl jolted Bluefeather from her daydream. Moonstar was sitting on the great branch. "Come all!" The leader yelled. Bluefeather turned her head to look. "Today, an apprentice will be named warrior! Onepaw! Come forward." Onepaw stepped close and Moonstar jumped down. They preformed the duties and Onepaw gained her warrior name, Onemoon. "Onemoon! Onemoon!" Bluefeather started the cheers.

Foxstep and Wolfheart joined, their sister, Deerleaf, a brown she-cat with brown eyes, padded over. You guessed, she had the fur of a deer. They chanted Onemoon's name, and soon after Deerleaf nipped playfully at Wolfheart, they began play fighting.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
As the cheers gradually stopped. Bluefeather turned to the sound of laughs and snarls. Foxstep, Wolfheart, and Deerleaf were play fighting. She purred in amusement and felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Bluefeather turned around. "Can you believe it! I'm a warrior! Today I shall sit the warriors vigil! I am so exited!" Onemoon mewed happily. Bluefeather was happy too but now, she was hungry. She picked up a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and took it to her mother, Silverfoot, to share. After that, Bluefeather padded to the warriors den. She spotted Moonstar talking to Onemoon in the clearing. Bluefeather stepped inside the den and chose a mossy nest in the corner.

The three siblings soon finished, collapsing in a pile of giggles, catching their breath. They all got up and went to the Fresh-Kill Pile. When they neared it, Foxstep suddenly sped up and snatched a rabbit. His two siblings groaned, forgetting they had to be fast to grab good prey before Foxstep. Wolfheart grabbed a mouse, and Deerleaf grabbed a sparrow. They laid down by the front of the Warrior's den, and when they finished they buried the bones and began sharing tongues.

BlackFeather, was sitting alone, near the warriors den. He sat there, his tail tucked neatly around his paws as he watched the group of cats disperse. He stretched, and began cleaning off his whiskers with a white paw. He had gotten his name, when he had first joined the clan, as a rogue. On his first hunting mission he had brought back three crows, by himself. His yellow eyes gleamed in the sunset, as the sun cast shadows around the camp.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
_Umbreon_, I recommend you read the first post, Not to be rude or anything...You are welcome to join it's just...

Bluefeather woke up the next day coughing. Her throat felt sore, and her pelt hurt, like it had thorns. She stretched and padded out of the den. The sun warmed her pelt like a ball of fire. Bluefeather went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a squirrel. As she padded to a corner of the clearing, a cough came out and her soft blue-gray paws tripped. Right before she fell, a cat got in her way and Bluefeather fell on him. "Are you OK Bluefeather?" Blondfur asked. "Go away Blondfur!" Bluefeather responded. She got back on her paws and turned her head away. "Bluefeather, what's wrong?" Blondfur took a step toward her. "Go away, I told you!" Bluefeather was happy that no one was here to hear this.

Foxstep flicked his ears in his sleep. He and his siblings had fallen asleep in a small heap, being really close and the best of friends. He yawned, waking up. Hmmmm..... I swear I hear cats fighting. Verbally, not physically. He stood up, waking his siblings, and stretched. Wolfheart growled a bit, wanting to sleep. Deerleaf was already back asleep. Foxstep padded outside, seeing Blondfur and Bluefeather, padding over.

[ok, how to tell my characters' thoughts and dreams apart:

Foxstep
Deerleaf
Wolfheart ]

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Bluefeather I ju-" "I don't care Blondfur! Go away!" Bluefeather shouted back and finally Blondfur took one long look at her and padded away. " You don't know Bluefeather, You were always such a kit." Blondfur whispered. Bluefeather turned around angrily and noticed Foxleap. Her gaze became calm. "Hi...Foxleap..." She hoped he hadn't heard their argument. "Um, care to share this squirrel with me...?

[Foxstep, btw, not Foxleap. Not to e rude!]

Foxstep snarled at Blondfur, padding towards him. He stopped less than a mouse length away, fur bistling, muzzle curled, snarling. "If you ever insult a beautiful she-cat like Bluefeather again, you mouse-brain, you better watch your back!" He growled, turning back to Bluefeather and nodding. His fur smoothed back, his muzzle calming and his voice smooth. "Yes, I'd like to share that squirrel with you, Bluefeather."

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Oops! Total warrior mistake, Sorry.

All Bluefeather could do was blush. And stare. Finally she woke up and bowed her head. "OK." Bluefeather pushed the squirrel in the center of them and took a bite. The taste calmed her, and helped her think. Was she really...beautiful? Was it even possible that Foxstep thought that? A cough shook her, and she sat down.

Foxstep sat by her, taking a bit out of the squirrel as well. He looked up at her with his yellow eyes when she coughed. "You.... Ok?" He asked, cocking his head.

The older Shadowclan warrior chuckled to himself, and turned away. He had used to be a rogue, a cat that just wandered the forest aimlessly, get there ears clawed relentlessly. But surprisingly BlackFeather had very little scars, which he had to give credit to an old friend.i

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"I'm fine! No need for every cat to fuss over me." Bluefeather said. She gazed out toward the rest of the camp, cats were coming out of their dens. She spotted Blackfeather sitting near the warriors den.

Foxstep nodded. "I know. It's just..... I don't like other cats being mean to the she-cat I like," he mewled, a twinkle in his yellow eyes. He took another bite, then pushed the squirrel to Bluefeather.

Nightraven, a pure black she-cat with bright blue eyes and a scar over her left eye, of which caused blindness in that eye, was sitting alone in the middle of the camp. She usually sat alone and not even she knew why. She usually avoided chatting unless it was something very important. She wasn't born in this Clan, but she wasn't a rogue, kittypet, loner or anything else either, but when she first came here, many moons ago, cat's teased her many times about being a kittypet even though she was far from it.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"You have the rest Foxstep, i'm not hungry anymore." Bluefeather mewed. She licked her paws and rubbed it against her face. The light from the morning sun lit the misty clearing. Moonstar came out of her den and started padding toward the fresh-kill pile. Bluefeather noticed that Nightraven was sitting by herself.

Nightraven began grooming herself. She soon decided to lay down and relax for a moment. She sighed as she remembered everything from the past. She looked up at the sky, eyes bright.

Foxstep shrugged, and his siblings came out as he finished up and buried the bones. They play tackled him, Wolfheart pinning him down. "Say it!" The wolf-pelted Tom said jokingly.

Nightraven soon stood up and padded out into the light, her eyes shining in the light. She looked up at the sky again and soon ran out of the camp. She decided to go hunting for a little bit.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather looked at Foxstep questioningly but padded to the warriors den to wake up her brothers. "Sharpeyes! Strongpelt! Time to wake up!" Her brothers stretched and suddenly they were laughing and joking, running out of the den for some prey. Oh brothers she thought. Next she walked to the apprentices den. "Softpaw, Skypaw. Time to wake. Come on." They opened their eyes and blinked. "No." Skypaw said.

Foxstep wiggled under his siblings' grip. "Never!" He joked. Deerleaf playfully batted at him. "Then I'll bite your ear!" She mewed. Foxstep sighed dramatically, "Fine! Deerleaf and Wolfheart are stronger than me!" His siblings got off, satisfied.

Nightraven returned with a few birds, mice and squirrels. She dropped everything on the fresh-kill pile and sat down. She stared at the ground and stayed silent.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Finally Softpaw woke up, and so did Skypaw. Bluefeather followed them into the clearing a picked up a mouse for them. "Here you go, eat, then you can go train." They ate the mouse happily. Then went to find their mentors.

Wolfheart padded over to Nightraven. "Hi, I'm Wolfheart," he meowed happily and proudly. Deerleaf giggled, whispering something to Foxstep. Foxstep laughed loudly.