• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

*Finally*
When posting, at the top, say where you are and what time of day.
Examples
Fourtrees, night. The Gathering.
WindClan camp, day.

Rules:
No being a god (seriously injuring a cat with one blow or healing a rabbit scratch to the eyes in a second. Be realistic.)
Warriors might know a bit about herbs, but not a lot of Medicine Cat stuff.

ThunderClan camp, day.

Mouseflower woke up and emerged from the Warrior's den. She stretched and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She chose a vole and settled down beside the nettle patch to eat. The warm sun of greenleaf beat down and warmed her fur. She thought about taking Shinepaw out hunting.

ThunderClan camp, day
Dawnspots looked around the camp. She seemed to be deep in thought. Then, she saw Mouseflower. "Mouseflower, would you mind leading a patrol? You can choose whichever cats you'd like to come with you. I'll be leading a hunting patrol." she asked.

Twoleg house, day

The morning sunlight came in through the window and hit Angel's face. The little kitten woke up and stretched as he got up. He was feeling a bit hungry, so he went to his bowl and ate some of his food pellets. After that, he moved to another bowl to drink some water.

ThunderClan Medicine Cat Den, Morning

Leopardheart woke slowly. She stood up. The medicine cat stretched. She stretched. She looked outside her den. She smiled. The she-cat walked to her herbs. She started to sort the herbs.

Thunderclan Medicine Cat Den,Morning
Stillpaw awoke,she held her head up weakly."Good morning,Leapordheart."She murmured as she got up and flexed her claws and stretched.The she-cat sat by Leapordheart,and started to help.

Last edited:
"Good morning, Stillpaw," Leopardheart replied. She smiled. Leopardheart finished sorting the herbs. She stepped back. Leopardheart looked at the lack of goldenrod. "Stillpaw, would you like to go find Goldenrod with me?" Leopardheart asked.

After drinking some water, Angel looked over to the open window and saw how the breeze was moving the curtains. He noticed his owners asleep and goes to the backyard as quiet as possible.

Last edited:
"Of course..."Stillpaw nodded,and walked out of the medicine cat den.
Awhile later...
Stillpaw had returned,she dropped the herbs carefully and looked up at Leapordheart."Anything else?"She asked,"I can sort them if you want to."

Angel was sitting in the backyard. He turned to the forest and started to remember the rumors of the forest being filled with wild and dangerous cats. He doesn't know how true those rumors are, but his curiosity started to increase.

Last edited:
ThunderClan camp, day
Dawnspots looked around the camp. She seemed to be deep in thought. Then, she saw Mouseflower. "Mouseflower, would you mind leading a patrol? You can choose whichever cats you'd like to come with you. I'll be leading a hunting patrol." she asked.
ThunderClan camp, day

"Okay, sure" Mouseflower said. "I'll take Shinepaw and another warrior." She finished her meal and padded over to the apprentice's den. "Shinepaw, we're going on a patrol."

Angel stared at the forest longer than he thought and found himself sitting on the fence. 'Maybe a quick look wouldn't hurt,' he thought as he leaped on the other side of the fence. He figured that if the rumors are false, then it would be a great spot for him to play in. He proceeded to walk towards the forest.

Last edited:
ThunderClan camp, day
"Thanks," she responded. She then walked in the medicine den.

ThunderClan Medicine Den, Day
"Hello, Leopardheart, how are you?" the cream colored she cat asked. "Where's Stillpaw?" Dawnspots asked.

Last edited:
Apprentice's Den, ThunderClan Camp, day

Shinepaw yawned as the sun was shining above ThunderClan camp. He got up and was ready to go. "Alright then." Shinepaw took a big yawn and followed Mouseflower. His grey and white fur shined aganist the warm sun of greenleaf.

ThunderClan camp, day

"All right, wait here for a moment. I'm gonna go get Cloudstorm." Mouseflower walks over to Cloudstorm. "Dawnspots wants me to lead a patrol. Want to come?"

Forest,day/Camp,day
Stillpaw had already caught a thrush,a vole,a rabbit,and a another vole.So she decided to go back,she dropped her kill in the fresh-kill pile.Which looked extremely small,there were going to have to be a lot of hunting patrols until it would get back to normal,Stillpaw thought,she turned around and started to walk to the medicine cat den.

Outside the forest, day

Angel was outside of the forest and was inspecting it. 'Doesn't look that bad to me,' he thought as he walked closer to the forest. He spotted some bushes with flowers and went to go smell them. "Wow, they smell good," he said as he continued sniffing the flowers.

ThunderClan medicine den, day
"Just asking, as your apprentice is usually here. Are you stocked up on herbs?" she asked. "I can help gather some during the patrols."

Last edited:
Day, Leaders Den

It was a new day in the land of Thunderclan, and Briarstar was emerging from his den where he had just refreshed his nest. He tended not to like others, including apprentices doing work form him. He sighed, his eyes were darker than normal, his tail down, and his expression neutral. He was normally outgoing, but lately, his mood has been out of control. Dear Spottedgaze help me...

Thunderclan Camp,Day
Stillpaw had noticed the leader had been acting a bit strange lately,she wanted to see if their was something that she could help him.So she walked out of the medicine cat den calmly and walked over to Briarstar and dipped her head."I've been seeing you've been acting not the way your normally are."Stillpaw meowed thoughtfully."Is there anything I can do to help you?"She asked.

Briarstar was startled from his thoughts as he looked at the young apprentice. He shook his head.
"No, I will be alright, thank you Stillpaw." He forced a small grin to his face. "Now where is Dawnspots?" He padded further into the center of camp. He wanted to join a patrol, perhaps he could get all this off his mind.

ThundeClan camp, Day

Dawnspots walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She picked a vole and started eating it.

She wondered if Briarstar would come on a patrol. After Dawnspots finished her vole, she looked for Briarstar.

Last edited:
Angel stopped smelling the flowers and looked a the entrance of the forest. As wind blew through his fur, making the bell on his ring, he thought for a bit on whether he should go further in. "Well, I made it this far, and no wild cats yet," he said to himself as he slowly proceeded to go into the forest.

Gentlepaw had been walking around the camp for some time, looking for any activity to join, possibly excepting a hunt. He continued to pad around, a particularly interesting bird catching his eye. Suddenly, Gentlepaw felt himself run into a considerably larger object, and had fur, like him. Gentlepaw immediately turned to see what, or more accurately, who he had walked into, and was horrified to see his mentor. Panicked, Gentlepaw bowed and began to frantically spout apologies, hoping to StarClan Briarstar would not be upset.

Briarstar jumped when a small little body bumped into him. He swiveled his head to look at the perpetrator. He relaxed when he noticed it being his apprentice.
"Gentlepaw." He began, but when he started shooting at him apologies, he flicked his tail across the young cats ears. "It's alright young one." He purred softly. "Come on, lets join a hunting patrol before we are too late."

ThunderClan camp, day
Dawnspots saw Briarstar with Gentlepaw. Maybe they would come on a patrol with me, she wondered.

"Hello, Briarstar," she said, dipping her head, "Would you like to come on a patrol with me? Mouseflower is leading a hunting patrol."

Stillpaw sat up and wrapped her tail around herself,then,stood up and trotted over to the medicine cat den."Leapordheart,can I go collect herbs if we need any?"She called from the entrance.

The medicine turned to face the entrance. "We aren't low on much. But better be safe then sorry. Feel free to," Leopardheart replied to her apprentice. She was nodding while saying it.

Thunderclan Territory,Day
Stillpaw smiled and dipped her head,she walked out of the camp a tiny bit
fastly.Horsetail,lavender,and water mint.I'll get those.Stillpaw told herself as she got father into the forest.

ThunderClan camp, day

Mouseflower smiled. "All right. Come on, we'll go with Shinepaw." Mouseflower leads Cloudstorm to the gorse tunnel and signals to Shinepaw with her ears to follow.

Forest, day

Angel walked deeper into the forest and stopped to look back at the entrance. "So far, so good," he said and then continued to walk. He didn't want to walk too deep into the forest, but failed to keep track as he was admiring the forest. He then picked up the scent of another cat. 'What the?! Can it be?' he thought to himself. He looked from within the bushes and saw a cat mixed with white, orange and black. 'Wow! The rumors were true after all!" Angel thought to himself.