• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors. The Growing Stars

Led by the dark forest, the new leader of Rowanclan has succeeded in taking over and recruiting Cloverclan and Ivyclan. Breezeclan and those not willing to join are the only ones left even as their wills are slowly ebbing away. Starclan has decided on a plan, gifts are to be given but with draw backs that could be harmful.

(There are only going to be a certain amount of gifts and each gift has a draw back to counter it)

Rowanclan
Originally situated in densely forest area that has one large pond in the territories center. The clan is bordered by a town in their farside gaining a lot of twolegs. They are known for their skills in battle and many say that it was the main reason they took over so easily. Their latest leader is named Boulderstar, a large dark grey tabby tom with dark brown eyes.

Cloverclan
The once great clan lived in a transitional forest between the rocky uphill forest that makes up Breezeclan and the territory of Rowanclan. The territory has many streams weaving around inside. They were known for their hunting skills and tracking but, were ultimately broken from the inside by unloyal clanmates.
The last leader was named Mudstar, a soft furred brown speckled she-cat with bright hazel eyes.

Ivyclan
Distinctly different in the way of territory, this clan lived in the fire scarred land made of dead trees, shrubbery, and large rocks. There is little water on the surface of the territory but the cats have found underground pools and caves. The clan was also know as the protectors of the Skytree, the only living tree in their territory that acts as the connect between the clans and their ancestors.
Their last leader was Goldenstar, a golden tabby tom with dark copper eyes.

Breezeclan
The last standing clan in the territory due to their quick thinking and strong loyalty. Their territory helps with keeping invaders out, as it leads into the large bluffs and deep valleys that lay behind them. The territory is forested sparsely and relies on the heathers and stones that decorates the plateaus. They have taken in many, even a few from Rowanclan though they are regarded with suspicion. Their latest leader is named Maplestar, a long limbed brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.
-----------
(People may have multiple characters but try to not go over board, please and if you want you can pm if you want to be a certain character like Boulderstar or Maplestar)
Name: Stormchaser
Clan: Breezeclan
Looks: light grey tabby with white paws and copper eyes
Relatives: Sparrowrush(brother)
Other(ex ranks, gift if you have one etc): a scar running under her right eyes and bobtail.
Characteristics: sees her clan as the most important thing, has a strong dislike for Rowanclan cats and blames them for the majority of everything, very good at adapting to move where ever she is.

Name: Sparrowrush
Clan: Breezeclan
Looks: large brown tabby tom with a white underside and copper eyes
Relatives: Stormchaser(sister)
Other: a large scar running across his front shoulders, shredded ears, the gift of strength but he has bad hearing and eyes sight because out it.
Characteristics: optimistic, willing to do anything to protect his clan and allies, he has a major soft spot for kits and apprentices
---

Stormchaser slowly got of her nest, the she-cat shaking her fur off as the sunlight that was starting to peaking through the trees splattered the camp in spots. Her brother sat across the clearing talking with another warrior and she let out a happy sigh as she stretched to wake up her muscles.

Sparrowrush had gotten up not long before his sister and was waiting to be told if he was to go on a patrol or not. The tom knew that many were starting to crumple at the pressure Rowanclan was putting on them and he was more than willing to do more patrols to ensure that everyone was safe.

Name: Everbreeze
Clan: BreezeClan
Looks:
upload_2016-11-3_18-29-36.png

Relatives: Unknown
Other(ex ranks, gift if you have one etc): She has a gift. She's older than she looks, because when she sleeps, she dreams. When she dreams, her dreams last for years, only to wake up to the same time. They don't just feel like years, they are. Like time stops just for her. So not only is she fully rested for a long time when she wakes up, she gets to be with these... odd cats. Like another Clan, not one from real life. And they all love her. And the stars. They love the stars. She's usually very quiet, but secretly loves to sing. Her name is changed to "Last Song" at some point in her life, and she learns that was her intended name all along. Her biggest fear is fear itself.
Characteristics: Loyal, able to stand firm in a storm, whether it be a figurative storm or a real one, secretive, has had a strong case of heartache since she found out her "parents" weren't really her's. Secretly hopes to become a leader one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everbreeze still sat silently. She had been sitting silently since moonhigh, and she liked it. In fact, it bothered her when older cats pestered her to, "GO TO SLEEP YA LITTLE NUSCIANCE," because she was awake. As always, cats were waking up. Right on schedule. But she was bored, so she trotted over to Sparrowrush. "Hey."

Sparrowrush nearly jumped out of his skin when Everbreeze padded up to him. The tom cat smiled and waved his tail at the black she-cat, "hello! How was your night, I hope you had good dreams. I'm might ask to go on patrol later so if you wish to join me and Stormchaser are going, other cats might come to but it's best to be in numbers in these troubling times".

Stormchaser watched from where she sat, the grey she-cat's ears twitching as she listened to the noise of the camp. Stifling a laugh when kits who had already woken up tumbled out of the nursery, their mother trying to get them back inside.

"I didn't sleep." She said this calmly, it wasn't a big deal for her. She twitched her tail in return, and blinked slowly. She should sleep the next night. She wanted to see the Cats Who Told Tales Of Stars. That's what she had started to call them.

"Well you should. It isn't healthy for one to not sleep and if Rowanclan ever attacks we need everyone ready to protect this clan if all we've got," Sparrowrush meowed happily, tail curling around his paws as he looked at the she-cat infront of him. His head tilted to the side when the deputy crawled out of the den and started to make patrols. They came over to Stormchaser and the two talked for a bit. Once they were done Stormchaser walked over to her brother and Everbreeze, "I've been asked to assemble a patrol. We are heading towards Ivyclan's old territory".

Sparrowrush nodded and went to follow his sister out of the camp, laughing as two kits tried to sneak out after them, "when your older. I promise to show you to the best hunting spots in all of the territories".

"We all need to take care of the clan in our own ways. So if that means patrolling then we patrol," Stormchaser argued back at her leader, her ears pressed against her skull as she glared at the black she-cat, "you don't have to come if you don't want to. We are helping our clan stay safe".

"Stormchaser," Sparrowrush snapped at his sister after he had sent the kits away. The tom glared at his sister, she backed off and started back toward cps exit. He looked back at Everbreeze and shook his head, "I'm sorry about her. She is right though, with how Rowanclan has been trying to taker over, we all need to try and do our best to help out".

She glared at him. "You KNOW I don't always need sleep." If only they knew. "I'll sleep tonight. but not tomorrow, or a few sunrises after. That's all." She swished her tail with annoyance and stared absently past the cats in front of her to show that she wasn't talking anymore.

Sparrowrush backed up a litte bit at the outburst and tilted his head. He started to follow his sister, only looking back to give the other cat a look to ask if they were coming or not. The brown tabby warrior tail hung low as he really didn't know how to reply to what Everbreeze had said. Stormchaser had already started off towards the old Ivyclan border, the grey she-cat leaping over rocks quickly with her claws out. She slowed when she noticed that her brother was trailing behind and waited for him to catch up.

Everbreeze stood up quickly. "Can I come on the patrol?" She called out, so they would hear her. Her fighting skills were better since the last time she went to the Cats in her dreams.

"Hurry up then," Stormchaser growled before flinching when her brother hit her in the back of the head with his tail. The grey tabby she-cat huffed and started on her way again, she kept her ears pinned as she moved quickly under the bushes and brambles. The brown tabby sibling followed, taking a more direct approach and just barreling through the plant life.

Stormchaser stopped and crouched down they got to the border. Sparrowrush followed suit. The siblings creeping silently as they stepped forward into the rocky, barren ground that used to have made up Ivyclan. Stormchaser took point, her pelt making her harder to see then her brother's more forest friendly pattern. The grey tabby she-cat's eyes scanning over the terrain, "I want to go look at the Skytree. Make sure they haven't done anything to hurt it".

"Good idea." Everbreeze crept behind her. "Hey, do you think we could go closer? You know, like checking for tiny scratches??" She said this, but she really thought the other Cats might be linked to the tree in some way.

Last edited:
"We have to be quiet and quick about this. We will be in enemy territory and I'm not sure what they'll do if they catch us," Sparrowrush meowed as he stood beside his sister. The siblings nodded to eachother in understanding and went off in the direction of the tall green beacon that stood out against the scarred landscape that used to make up Ivyclan. The duo slipped around rocks and tried their best to stay out of sight, Stormchaser doing a better job of it because of her pelt. As they passed the old camp Stormchaser did not look but Sparrowrush did, the tom giving its torn apart status a shake of the head, "it should have never been like this".

She flattened her ears but went forward, perking up and scanning the torn camp as she passed, but quickly ducking back down. "I thought we were patrolling, not tresspassing..." She shook her head at the thought and followed suit. If they got caught, she wouldn't even be to blame.

Stormchaser huffed dodging around another rock, keeping her eyes peeled for other cats. She slowed down as they got closer to the tree, her and her brother hiding behind bushes. Two warriors and an apprentice stood at the base laughing, the apprentice seemed to just be following by example though. One of the Warriors, a tom walked up to the tree and raised on of his hind legs. Stormchaser buried a growl that threatened to rise, her brother doing the same but eyes and ears straining to what was happening. Stormchaser flattened her ears against her skull and her claws dug into the rough ground bellow her, "how dare they do such a thing to the Skytree. We should strike now. They wouldn't know we are here, they deserve it".

Everbreeze wrinkled her nose. "Rascals. I agree COMPLETELY." After a minute, she flattened her ears again. "But this isn't our territory. They'd think of it as an invasion, even if they DO deserve it. And we could start a war, with our clan at a disadvantage. It wouldn't be good." She swished her tail. Oh how she wanted to rake her claws down his tail....

"Start a war, they already have started it. Are did you forget that took Ivyclan and Cloverclan by force, either killing, forcing into their ranks, or chasing them away. They deserve everything their going to get, starclan should hold no mercy to Rowanclan and their ways," Stormchaser hissed in displeasure, fur bristled. Sparrowrush agreed with his sister, the brown tom shifting his stance into one of attack.

"Stormchaser is right. They deserve no mercy by starclan's might but you also hold truth, it could be bad. We don't know how many are here with them," Sparrowrush flexed his claws, tail tip flickering back and forth as he bared his teeth in anger.

"My point exactly. What if they forced the other two Clans to become allies? We would be taken over as well. But I agree, they definitely deserve an ambush... that's it! What if we masked our scent, and ambushed them? We would seem blameless!"

"That can work but we need to be quick about it," Stormchaser agreed and the siblings back away from their hiding place and back away from the tree. The duo found a mud puddle and started to mask their scent using it. Stormchaser's normally light grey fun now covered in thick dark mud and sticking up at odd angles, her brother's fur just as spiky and dirty, "well let's get to it".

Everbreeze rubbed herself in some strong smelling grass, then rubbed against a dusty birch tree, making her look and smell like a light grey queen.

"Let's go. They might think they got away with what they did," Stormchaser hissed out and took off back to their hiding place. Sparrowrush followed his sister with a shake of he head, taking the position beside her in the hiding spot. The brown tabby tom's tail flickering back and forth as he got ready to fight. The patrol still stood at the base of the tree and still talked about things that could not be heard clearly.

Grr... When will I feel like part of this patrol?! Those two are so close, I'm squished. Not literally of course... they're charging ahead at my idea while I hang back thinking about this. I should follow. Everbreeze padded close.

"I'm going for the tom that peed on the Skytree. You both go for whoever is free," Stormchaser moved into a leaping position. Her brother nudging her with a worried looked and titled head, the brown tabby nodding his head back to his clanmates that was still behind him.

"We have to careful, also we shouldn't just go running in without making sure everyone is ready," The tom meowed softly to his sister, placing one paw on her back to make sure she didn't run out ahead before their patrols was all together, "just wait a little longer".

Everbreeze had flattened her ears once more, by now they were plastered against her skull. When she let them loose, she shook her head, feeling odd. "I'm not going for anyone. I'm just standing guard of the tree. But if someone comes near me, they will wish they had NEVER even glanced..." She swished her tail like a hummingbird. "I'll climb that tree if I have to. But they won't be touching it."

"Fine but let's get this over with," Sparrowrush sighed and the siblings nodded to eachother. Bursting out of their hiding place, the surprised enemy patrol not having time to attack. Stormchaser tackled the warrior that had disgraced the Skytree, hissing and fur proofed up. Sparrowrush went for the warrior, tearing the apprentice off when it leapt onto his back. The apprentice was sent sprawling and froze in fear as they watched their mentor and clanmates be attacked.

Everbreeze stood at the base of the beautiful tree, and almost went for the apprentice. But they were just going along with the others. Look how scared they are, they didn't mean any harm. I don't usually show much mercy, but that apprentice reminds me of myself at that young age. Back when I was first apprenticed. It wouldn't even be a fair fight. She flicked her tail and sightly nodded at the apprentice, then went back to defending the Tree. Any warrior who came near was yowling in seconds, then rushing back to fight the siblings. But Everbreeze sat silently at the base until any other cat came near.

Stormchaser and the Rowanclan warrior exchanged blows while Sparrowrush had pinned his opponent. Using his gifted strength to finish the other warrior, he turned to help his sister, sending him fleeing further into the territory with out the apprentice. Stormchaser strode up to the young cat and they hid their face in their paws, "get up and leave. I am not going to hurt you, kit. I realize you did nothing wrong so leave".

Nodding the apprentice ran after its clanmate, kicking up dust as their feet hit the ground. Sparrowrush nodded to his sister for not hurting the young cat the siblings turned to look at Everbreeze, "we should look over the tree then head back to camp. We don't know if they'll come back with more cars".

(Sure)
Stormchaser and Sparrowrush circled around the tree, looking for signs of harm. Sparrowrush slowly climbed the tree, noticing the old claw marks etched into the wood. Ancient markings from many cats before, many leaders climbing into the branches to accept their lives. Crawling back down he joined his sister, who was checking the roots.

Everbreeze was still staring where the apprentice had gone. She began to give chase and came back after a bit with the ashamed and obviously tired from running apprentice.
(heres her sheet next)
Name: Silverpaw (Silvermoss)
Clan: Formerly RowanClan
Looks:
ehkrj,.PNG

Relatives: ???
Other: Blind
Characteristics: Easily influenced, curious, anxious
Other: Tall, overly thin, doormat, later gift is speaking to plants

Last edited:
"Why did you bring the apprentice back here! We arnt taking captives," Stormchaser growled as she marched up to the other warrior. Her ears were pressed against her head as she got in the other warrior's face with a snarl. Sparrowrush moved to stop his sister but just ended up standing behind her, "let the kit go".

"Stormchaser is right. We shouldn't kidnap the poor apprentice," the tom meowed nudging past his sister to get a better look at the younger cat. He nudged the apprentices head, looking for injury or distress, "I'm sorry for throwing you earlier but you did attack me".

"She isn't a captive!" Everbreeze hissed, then, tail still lashing, motioned to the younger cat. "This is Silverpaw." Silverpaw hung her head, afraid to meet the eyes of the older warriors. "I-I'm sorry. I just went along with my Clanmates, I didn't know this is what they came to do. When they did it, I pretended to go along." She was shaking and too thin, and her voice was timid and shaky.

Stormchaser growled and started to march off back towards Breezeclan territory. Sparrowrush called after her but she didn't listen. He turned his attention back to Everbreeze and Silverpaw, "I'm sorry about her. She doesn't like Rowanclan, despises it really. Silverpaw, do you think you can make it back to our camp? I'm sure our medicine cat will be more than willing to look you over and we can get you some prey".

The brown tabby then walked around the two she-cats, nudging their backs to try and push them to a safer place. The old Ivyclan territory it the best place to be talking, "it's okey, Silverpaw. I'm sure you were just following their lead".

At the word "prey," Silverpaw perked up. The shes walked back to a safer area, and continued their conversation. "I... I haven't eaten well. They think I'm too weak, and they reward stronger apprentices with more prey on purpose. And other apprentices pick on me and steal my prey. That would be... amazing. If it was no trouble? And I don't like my clan either." Silverpaw flattened her ears and cowered back. "B-But... don't tell them that." Everbreeze smiled, feeling like a big sister.

"We should get back to camp then," Sparrowrush looked around before motioning for them to follow them back to Breezeclan. The brown tabby's fur warming up in the now over head sun. He kept his tail low and strained his ears as he tried to make sure nothing was following them, "we'll be safe there and can eat without having to worry about getting claws in our backs".

Now excited, Silverpaw followed jumpily (if that's a word... XD). Then, she calmly said, "Oh, I'm blind." She didn't seem to care. At all. She just padded along as if she was a normal, sightful (once again, word I made up), strong ang muscular apprentice. But she wasn't. She was blind, weak, and extremely thin. But her self esteem was higher, now that she had met these cats.

Sparrowrush was relieved when he stepped foot on Breezeclan soil again. The brown tabby following his memory now that he didn't have to rely on his poorer senses. When he walked into the camp, he noticed his sister was off taring into a peice of prey. He walked to the freshkill pile and grabbed four mice, ignoring the look his fellow clanmates gave him.