• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Weekend stream schedule deployed

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's the weekend, and on Twitch and Youtube, the Pokécharms stream shenanigans continue.

As noted last week, Doctor Oak won't be around tonight for SoulSilver - so I'll be stepping to the plate at 10pm BST (Your timezone here) with Pokémon Platinum. Last time, in spite of some odd technical glitches, we managed to make it all the way to Hearthome and clear out two gyms in the process (and sadly missed out on Fantina's Galaxy Quest reference. Today, we - actually, I don't remember what comes next, but I guess it doesn't involve as many frogs as I thought - we'll just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow (Sunday), at the same time, Teapot returns to Unova - where after last week's brief stint in the freezer, we (probably) take on a land-developing cowboy. They shoot yew for that in Driftveil.

As usual, make sure you're following us on Twitch, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter to be kept up to date with when we're going live - and don't forget that as well as watching live in this very post, you can always find our Twitch channel hosted live on our permanent Twitch page.

Last edited: