• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious (Discussion)

How should we handle NPCs

• Only the person who created them can play them

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Once an NPC is created anyone can play them

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is where the people of Trotious talk about what will happen and accept new trainers/gym leaders/evil team members/anything else that includes training pokemon. If you need to go OOC then you come here. We won't be shut down because of going OOC.
RP:https://pokecharms.com/threads/welcome-to-trotious.20745/
(Forgot to put this in)
BIOS
Name:
Pokemon: (Excluding your starter) (You can edit your bio when you get a new pokemon)
Partner:
Personality:
(I'm someone who needs to see how many people we really have)
Current Members: Playfulshinx47(me), lazy guy who loves to eat, MeowsticMeowster56, GhostlyCubone11, SwiftSwoobat, Spa_de, __Lune, Eliiiscool, PKMN Trainer Crimson, lightning_the_emolga

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sure i'll join.

Name : Samuel Fuel Jackson ((Sam fu for short))
Appearance : Profile picture
Personality : Calm and nice, smart
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charmander

Dead account

Charmander is the partner, and my character is a new trainer, i will post now if thats okay

Also, can you give me a small resume of the roleplay?

She really is a good person, and it was an honest beginners mistake. She regretted losing her pokemon as soon as she found out, she was looking for him (mostly staying to the path so she wouldn't get lost)

Sorry for taking so long, my grandparents came over. Anyway, for your question, the evil team is the Shadow Cult, and the town is called Vernfell town (named after the forest)

I used this region for my tabletop roleplay, it's perfect for roleplaying! SOOO many options. I made it five years afterward to let new gyms to pop up and old ones to close down. The story of this RP won't interfere with the other one. LOTS of things changed so far so anyway I don't care if you add new gyms at all, (or if you close them down). I just want to see what changed in those five years.

We now have a poll at the top. Whichever one has more votes will be instated as a rule. This poll concerns NPC which will become a problem in the future, so I want to clear up any confusion right now. ONLY RP MEMBERS CAN VOTE

Dead account

Whats the name of the second town? My character beat the gym for Vernfell, ((kind of taking this slowly since your character hasn't defeated Laqua))

I'll have to wait for GostlyCubone... I'm traveling with Liam, who he plays. I might ask him if I can have his character follow Eve while he's busy this week.