• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Hello and welcome to Trotious. Trotious is known for housing all the pokemon from other regions. Our professor doesn't give new trainers their pokemon instead, parents do! Some of the most common starters are Lillipup, Eevee, Riolu, Pikachu, Vulpix, Shinx, Growlithe, Meowth, Skitty, and early birds (Pidgey, Starly)
RULES:
-The Pokecharms rules -IF YOU BREAK THEM THE RP GETS SHUT DOWN (3 warnings)
- NO FAKEMON (I don't want op pokemon to fill the land)
-NO ONE LINERS (unless your speaking, then it's fine, but add something to it)
-add a bio please I like to keep track of how many people we have (New people: Please place your Bio on the Discussion page
-Starters MUST be the first form unless the first form is a baby pokemon
- Starters CAN'T be pokemon without an evolution

NOTES
-No Galar pokemon until sword and shield are released (I think that's a rule now, but you can never be too careful)
- NEW discussion page https://pokecharms.com/threads/welcome-to-trotious-
discussion.20750/

-NEW Poll on the discussion page, if you want a say on how NPCs are handled here cast your vote (still don't know why only three people use the discussion page)

BIOS
Name:
Pokemon: (Excluding your starter) (You can edit your bio when you get a new pokemon)
Partner:
Personality:

EXAMPLE BIO
Name: Eve
Looks: Green eyes, Black hair that is always in a ponytail, White shirt dark blue jeans, and brown backpack.
Pokemon: Ember(fletchling), Venis(Venipede)
Partner: Sparky (shinx)
Personality: a bit bossy, friendly, easily angered, over-emotional, very excepting
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve woke up and rushed downstairs. It was the day that most new trainers went on their journies. Her bag was already packed, so as soon as she could leave she would. She ate breakfast, got dressed, brushed her teeth, and was ready to go. All she was waiting for was Sparky and her parents to wake up so she could say goodbye.

Last edited:
Name: Liam McDaniel.
Looks: Green eyes, messy blond hair, Red shirt with two yellow stripes, light brown shorts, black shoes, purple backpack, and blue glasses.
Pokemon: N/A.
Partner: Chase (Lillipup)
Personality: more of a follower than a leader, shy. Easily scared, has trouble controlling his emotions, quiet, kind.
——————

“C’mon Chase!” Liam called, his Lillipup climbing onto his back, then on his head. “Bye Mom, see ya Dad!” He called as he walked out, looking up at the sky. “I’m finally a trainer....yes!” He cheered, and Chase barked happily.

Last edited:
While Eve woke Sparky up saw Liam outside from her bedroom window "Come on mom and dad wake up!" She thought. "Well, it's 8:00, I think I can just say goodbye to them then let them go back to sleep..." Eve walked across the hall and knocked then she opened her parent's door. "Bye Mom and Dad!" She said, hoping that they heard her. Then ran downstairs and out the door.

Liam saw someone out of the corner of his eye, turning around. “Oh, um....hey.....” He said, and Chase jumped down, running towards Eve and barking like crazy. “Chase! Stop!” Liam yelled, running over and picking him up. “Sorry....hehe....”

"No problem, I actually really like lillipups." Eve reassured
"Shiinx" Sparky growled to Eve jealousy.
"I do perfer shinxes though," Eve said more to Sparky than to Liam.
"Anyway, this little guy is named Chase, he's really cute!"

“Your Shinx is really cute too!” Liam said, and Chase barked angrily at Liam. “No! Don’t....dont you dare-!” He yelped, as Chase tackled him. “Ow....you do this all the time....” He said, lifting his pokemon up.

Eve stood in shock "I guess both of our pokemon have jealousy problems." Eve stated, "Some have worse than others though." She thought as she watched Sparky laugh at Liam and Chase "Anyway, are you ok?"

“Yeah...my parents deal with Pokemon like this all the time, since they worked at lots of daycares in other regions. I would normally help them, and Pokemon we watched, like Rhyhorn, those were problems.” He said with a small laugh, placing Chase back on his head. “Anyway, your a trainer now too, right? Wanna travel together?”

"Sure! Wait!" She said just realizing that she forgot something "I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Eve and this, "Eve picked up her shinx," is Sparky. What's your name?" She asked as she put Sparky down.

“I’m Liam! Nice to meet you!” Liam said, adjusting his glasses a bit. “And you already know Chase.” He said, and Chase growled in response. “He thinks he’s bigger and better than everyone, heh....he’s one aggressive Pokemon, but I Like him anyway.” He said, and Chase barked at him, grinning.

"Nice to meet you, Liam. Anyway, I lived in Trotious my whole life and have seen many different trainers leave so I know where we head to next." Eve said trying to take charge. Of course, she didn't know where to go after that, she just figured that she'll find out as she goes.

“Ok! Lead the way!” He said, and Chase growled again. “C’mon, dont be like that! She knows this place the most, we only moved here a few weeks ago, be nice!” Liam told Chase, lifting off his head and into his arms.

Sparky glared at Chase and growled. "Oh, Sparky don't growl at Chase, ok. I really don't want to put you in your pokeball." Eve told Sparky. "Let's go then to Vernfell forest we go!" Eve shouted excitedly.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Nicholas (Nick)
Looks: He wears a green sweater, complimented by black jeans and a grey striped scarf.
Pokemon: None, yet...
Partner: Woobat (Shiny)
Personality: He acts almost like Barry, but is not organized in any fashion and never has a plan. Maybe there will be character development in the Roleplay...

Nick frolicked through Vernfell Forest, hoping to find an exit. "Woobat...", Nick seemed worried," I told you we shouldn't of explored the forest!" Woobat and Nick began bickering, causing a ruckus in the forest. Suddenly, a Scolipede rustled through the bushes. And started to attack with Poison Jab. They ran all the way to where Eve and Liam were, and acted surprised to find people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Camellia Pixelton III
Gym type: Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Clefairy and Sylveon.
Partner: Sylveon
Badge: Pixie Badge
City: Pixelton Village
Looks: She has brunette hair with a long ponytail and a light pink skirt with a white flannel and a hot pink shirt, with white tights and pink shoes. She has pinkish eyes with a pink fairy charm on her wrist.
Personality: She's quite thoughtful and as a gym leader, she can be a bit competitive. However, she isn't a sore loser and never cries when she fails, and wishes the player good luck.
Replacement: Younger Sister, Amelia Pixelton

Camellia would wait at her gym for more people to battle, as she hasn't had much battlers. Her younger sister, Amelia, would feed Miltanks, in her barn-inspired gym. She'd sit down on a hay bale and sigh. "I guess some people are just not up to battling a fairy gym." She would say, her arms grasping the hay. Amelia sat down with her "Cheer up, sis! You'll get a battler before you know it, just trust me!" Camellia smiled and hugged her little sister, as they waited for challengers.

Name: Katora
Looks: wears sunglasses to hide her eyes, has a bow, brown hair, blue eyes, wears a blue and white dress, also has a necklace that came from her parents
Pokemon: N/A
Partner: Espurr
Personality: very shy, hides her eyes, sweet, gentle, very artistic, quiet most of the time, likes to hang around friends in spare time
--------------------------------------------------------
Katora and Espurr walked along the path to Vernfell forest. Katora wondered, "Will i see any new pokemon?" "Will i meet new people?". Espurr smiles and meows of happiness, "espurr!". Katora smiles and says, " Your right, maybe i will".

Last edited:

__Lune

Previously Lennka
Name: Lune
Looks: Maroon hair and purple eyes, a black sweatshirt that's a few sizes to big, black leggings, black combat boots, headphones around her neck and silver rings on all her fingers except her thumbs
Pokemon: Absol, Furret, Frosslass
Partner: Aria (Gibble)
Personality: Lune is a rather blunt and critical person, she's often very cynical but never wants to hurt people's feelings. The two things you'll see from her the most is sarcasm and her taking naps wherever! Lune loves music and dreams of meeting Meloetta...
===============================
Lune blinks her eyes open as she wakes up from her nap on the side of the road. She sits up and turns to see Aria laying next to her also resting her eyes. Lune gives a small smile and give her partner a gentle shake.
"Wake up Aria, we need to get moving..."
Aria opens her eyes and lets out a long yawn before standing and nuzzling Lune's leg.
"Hey! Watch the shoes!" Lune shouts with a laugh.
Aria just gives her trainer a look and rolls her eyes in an exaggerated fashion.
"Come on Aria, adventure isn't going to come to us..."

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick sighed, then looked up,"I'm Nicholas! Nick for short!", he pointed to himself. The Scolipede used Poison Jab, nearly hitting him "Ack!", and that's a Scolipede!"

Katora and Espurr went into the Vernfell forest. Katora got a bit scared because it was so dark, so Espurr used Light Screen to make sure Katora wouldn't get scared. Katora said, "thank you Espurr, i really need some light right about now." Espurr smiles, "espurr."

(OOC: You could just edit it)

Camellia would be putting hay bales over near the Miltanks when she spotted something. It was a portrait of her and an Eevee on the wall. She'd put her hand to it and smile, remembering the times when she trained her Eevee, which later evolved into Sylveon. It was her first Pokemon, given to her as an egg. She'd smile and decide to train, so she'd summon her Sylveon and Clefairy, and they'd train and train, until they were beat.

Katora and Espurr came across a gym. They walked inside, looking around a bit and shouts, "Hello?" "Espurr?". Katora picked up Espurr and walked into the gym room more, getting at bit nervous, she called out, "Hello? anyone here"

__Lune

Previously Lennka
Lune raises her eyebrow and shares a look with Aria, "I'd like to retract my previous statement, apparently adventure did find us if my hunch is correct about this Alex..."
Aria just shakes her head and sighs, her trainer could be so simple sometimes...

Katora heard a noise and jumped, "AHH!" She trembled and ran out the gym, running out the forest and back to the town. Espurr saw Lune and Aria ahead, "Espurr?" Katora looked at her, "what do you see someone?" Espurr nodded and pointed to Aria and Lune, "Espurr."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Whats the pokemon move limit? (I assume 4 for now)
Do we have a separate thread to talk about ideas and not interrupt the roleplay?

-------------------------------------------

Name: Eli
Looks: messy brown hair, mismatched eyes(green, brown), 5'5
Pokemon: none yet(plans on full eevee)
Partner: Lil (Eevee)
Personality: Kind and loyal, eevee fanatic, a little cocky at times

Eli stand outside the pixelton village gym kneeling next to Lil, "I know we haven't been traveling all that long, but we're going to go in there and give it all we got, right?!". Lil smiles and excitedly nods in agreement. Smiling Eli confidently walks in and yells "I'm here to challenge this gym!"

Last edited:
Name: Crimson
Looks: Dark Brown Hair, Silver Eyes
Pokemon: Gastly, Bulbasaur
Partner: Pikachu
Personality: Shy and Strategist.

Crimson was sitting in the PokeCenter cuddling all six of his pokemon. He giggled as he left the PokeCenter and went back to training when he saw everyone and blushed. "O-Oh no..."

Last edited:
Camellia would hear Eli and immediately bolt up. "Wow, we uh...haven't had a challenger in so long..." She'd look at Amelia, who had star eyes like she was proud. "Well, I guess we better uh...battle then, right? My type specialty is Fairy, if you couldn't tell." Camellia would say, rubbing her neck.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiles confidently and says "I'm not all that experienced yet, but I will give it my all!". Lil jumps in front of Eli and Grins up at Camellia. Eli walks into position on the battle area and puts Lil down in the battle area and waits for camelli to be ready.

Last edited:
Crimson would walk to a battlefield not to far from the gym. "Alright guys. You know the rules." All six of his pokemon nodded. "Okay! Let's do this..." Torkoal and Treecko jumped into the air. "Treecko, launch a Bullet Seed and Torkoal use Fire Spin!" Torkoal nods and shot fire down at the ground as Treecko shot repetitive seeds at the same fire. Riolu and Froakie were next. "Okay...Water Pulse and Force Palm!" Froakie shot a ball of water into the flames, turning it into smoke as Riolu landed and slammed his palm into the ground, sand rising from the field. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Rockruff, Rock Throw!" Both pokemon shot electricity and stones into the sand. "Great accuracy!"

(understood I'll do better, and I'll try to get the rest to follow as well)
"Nick, Leim RUN!" Eve shouted as she ran into the forest. "Stay on the path and you'll be fine, stay on the path and you'll be fine!" There was no way that they could fight a Scolipede. While she was running, Eve ran into a girl with an Esspur. "S-sorry, I was just running away from a pokemon."

Katora looked at her, "i-its alright.'', She smiles a bit and kept walking to her destination, the Pokecenter. Espurr looked at Katora in confusion "espurr...?", Katora looked at her and slowly stops smiling, " No i do not know her." Katora walked inside the Pokecenter and sat with Espurr. Katora told Espurr a story about a princess and a prince, Katora smile " And they lived happily ever after, the end." Espurr smiles, "Espurr!"

"Sparky, Sparky, Where's Sparky?!" Eve shouted, fear in her eyes. "OHH, I can't believe I lost him. Mom and Dad will be SOOO mad at me!"
Sparky did run after Eve, but she was too fast for him to keep up. Sparky hoped that maybe Eve will find him, or even Liem. All he wanted was to be reunited with his trainer.

Camellia walked to the other side of the battlefield. "Amelia, you can be the referee." Amelia smiled and got into position. "The battle between....er.....what's-his-face and Camellia the Gym Leader will make way! Send in your first Pokemon now!" Amelia said. Camellia smirked and held her Pokeball. "Alright Wigglytuff, let's go!" She'd send out Wigglytuff.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
(I presume the battle started for this)
Elis grins and said "Lil use toxic!" Lil let out a wave of toxic gas straight towards wigglytuff.(regardless of if this hit) "Quick, now use Quick attack!".Lil tensed up before zig zagging toward wigglytuff at extreme speeds.Eli confidently smiled at his pokemon untill....
(sorry if this is a bit short Hard to wright a whole paragraph in the middle of a battle like this)

Camellia smiled. "Dodge the Toxic, and counter the Quick Attack with Headbutt!" Wigglytuff dodged Toxic and then ran at Lil as well, headbutting Lil and being knocked back by an explosion, then it'd get up again.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick stopped for a moment. "Wait... Woobat, use Confusion!", Alex commanded. The Scolipede became confused and ran in the opposite direction.

"SPARKY, SPARKY, WHERE ARE YOU BOY? SPARKY." Eve called to her missing partner. "Now I wish I put him in his pokeball when we first ran... well when I first ran" Eve retraced her steps, hoping that she would find her friend.

"Sparky?" Liam said, noticing the Shinx. "Where's Eve? Did you get separated too? Chase th off somewhere also."
-------------
"Pu-Puuuupppp!!!!!!" Chase yelled, running for his life. He saw Eve and barked, running over and nuzzling her leg.