• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are your Pokémon Game Fantasies?

Ever sense I started working on my fan-made Pokémon region, I've fantasized about turning it into a fan game. While I have no prior programming experience, it would be nice to create a script, get my game mechanics out on paper so that if I ever learn how to make a fan game (or better yet, find willing programmers) I'll have the blueprints all ready.

So I wanted to ask, what are you guys Pokémon game fantasies? Have you ever wanted to play as an adult instead of a child? (ie. say, you have the option of playing as a former gym leader or the gym leader's kid.) Have any ideas for mini games? Ever wanted your Pokémon to seem more like characters in the story?

Give me your ideas, dreams, desires, etc. and I'll give you my plot stuff. Thank you all in advance!

I've always thought it would be cool to experience the Battle Bond phenomena in game. Could also be interesting to explore what the responsibilities are as an E4 member or Champion. Or like how one goes from Gym Leader to E4 to Champion as we never really see what the Protagonist does in that role save Sun and Moon.

Two ideas!
First, a Fire-Electric Greninja could be cool. Base it around Kunais rather than Shurikens (Thundering Kunai, anyone?)
Second, you don't need to complete gyms to participate in the League, like a tier-based system depending on badge number