• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your 1st Pokemon you trained to Level 100?

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
For me...it was my Blaziken in Alpha Sapphire. It was quite easy because I over leveled the fire type because I kept losing to Roxanne. Then it became stronger and stronger that by the time ai first fight Archie...Combusken was already a Blaziken.

For me it was my charizard 1st came to lv. 100 in pokemon fire red.because the fire pokemons are favorite. ..and I also hadon't to train it patiently as prof.Oak said me.

the ONLY one i ever trained to 100 was my arcanine in heart gold, i think ? only for the sake of levelling up my favourite pokemon to the max at least once. but i really couldnt be bothered to do it with anyone else ever again... too much work :'|

Mismagius in Pokémon Pearl. 2007. Beat the whole game with that one Pokémon. Then I got into Action Replay and got stuck in the void so I restarted my game and poof, my save file and all that nostalgia gone

Absol in Pokémon Platinum. I loved the design of Absol, so once I caught one I overleveled it, and then got it to level 100 post-game.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
The first Pokemon I got to level 100, was my Zoroark in Pokemon Black Version Two. My Zoroark was kind of OP, exspecially when fighting the Elite Four. Since two of the Elite Four have a weakness to Dark Types, it was easy to beat them. (One with Ghost type Pokémon, and the other one with Psychic type Pokémon, even though another one of them had Fighting type Pokemon, I just send out my Unfezant to deal with them) And my Zoroark seemed to level up faster than my other Pokemon, so it was the strongest out of all my Pokemon.

I do believe my first lvl 100 Pokemon ever was that distributed Torchic during the release of X and Y.
It was either that or a lvl 100 Hydreigon in Black 2, I don't remember.

I think it was a breeding project, a rapid spin Armaldo. Just to try that sort of thing out.

In a fan game.

EV-trained on pure Blissey, which is how it got to level 100.

T

Tarak0na

If I'm not mistaken, Charizard in X (evolved from the Charmander I get from the professor)

To be honest, I never leveled up a pokemon until level 100. I didn't think it was necessary at the time. The highest I went with a pokemon was my Umbreon (Duh) until level 94.

I think mine was Infernape from Platinum (following Staraptor and a Charizard that was the one I had in FireRed). Sometimes I miss that game, I sadly lost it.

Saoirse Fiàin

Previously Saorise Fiain
My first was Blaziken in Alpha Sapphire. I wish I could transfer my poor fire chicken to sw/sh but gamefreak won't let him in, poor fella.

GamerGarchomp

Previously RaptorPack21
mine was a metagross i caught in Pokemon moon. he completely rekked everything in sight. i even got a mega stone for him and all that. if only he hadnt gotten traded away for a keldeo...

If I recall correct than my first Pokemon would have been a Ditto that I captured in Pokemon Blue... I remember spending dozens of hours to see if I could beat the entire Pokemon League with the Ditto - I recall it being painful and torturous and used a bunch of revives (with help of other willing Pokemon in the line of fire) but Ditto did kill each and every Pokemon and I felt satisfied at the end of that 12-Hour Day lol

My first Pokémon I trained to Level 100 was a Falinks. The last like 35 levels were rare candies from a Pokéball Plus, but it's still the only Pokémon I've trained up without cheating.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
A female modest Primarina with Moonblast, Sparkling Aria, Shadow Ball, and Icy Wind.

Last edited:
The first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100 was a Lucario in Pokemon White at the Black Tower, he was the first of six to reach 100 because I had my first Pokemon tournament that month and there was no level limit. He was followed by a Gyarados, Espeon, Politoad and I forgot what else xD

Mine was a Blastoise in Pokemon Blue on GameBoy Colors, i actually defeated the Pokemon League, but the game crashed before i could ever be registered in the Hall of Glory, i had to start all over again!

The first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100 was a Lucario in Pokemon White at the Black Tower, he was the first of six to reach 100 because I had my first Pokemon tournament that month and there was no level limit. He was followed by a Gyarados, Espeon, Politoad and I forgot what else xD
I love Lucario so much, since the movie!

on my first play through of Pokémon X I trained all of my Pokémon to lvl 100 in preparation for the elite 4 XD but I trained my Chesnaught up to 100 first.
In X and Y almost all of my whole team is at level 100:
A male Delphox with Flame Charge, Psyshock, Power-Up Punch and Shadow Ball.
An Yveltal with Fly, Phantom Force, Oblivion Wing and Dark Pulse.
A female Lapras with Psychic, Sheer Cold, Waterfall and Surf.
A male Blaziken i got from a mystery gift with Rock Smash, Incinerate, Shadow Claw and Brave Bird.
(Of course) a male Lucario with Aurasphere, Poison Jab, Dragon Pulse and Strength.
And a Mewtwo with Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Incinerate and Shadow Ball!
Their stats are modified from the training we can give them in the Super Training (in french it's called Virtual Perfectioning System)!