• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your favorite pokemon type!

Whats your favorite Pokemon type.

• Normal

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water

• Grass

• Electric

• Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fightning

• Poison

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Ground

• Flying

• Physic

• Bug

• Rock

• Ghost

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • DRAGON!!

• Dark

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
My favorite type Dragon. Just because everyone loves dragons, who not? And the story of Bagon is a really cool one.

Last edited:
My favorite type is fighting. First off, because I love the idea of martial artist Pokemon. Second off, when I battle, my style is a high attack and speed to run in and wipe em out. So Pokemon like Lucario, Infernape, and Poliwrath all hold a special place in my heart. Fighting Type are also combined with a lot of other types too. It makes unique type combinations.

I've completely fallen in love with ghost types, recently. I love most of their designs, plus, I find them really useful in battle. My mimikyu is the MVP of my sun team, because its ability and typing have saved me so many times...

Poison types. There's a huge variety of Poison types out there in terms of appearance/biology (as opposed to, say, Grass types being mainly plants) and as a result get paired up with many other types for some great & effective combinations. Straight Poison types aren't slouches either (only two weaknesses).

Some of my favorite Poison types include Venusaur, Arbok, Weezing, Tentacruel, Muk, and Drapion. It's a real shame GF slowed down on coming up with Poison types. Half they Poison types in existence hail from gen 1. Gen 8 needs to add a few more, I think.

Last edited:
I still like Dragon but Vikavolt is my favorite Pokemon and Bug type is one of my least favorite pokemon types, but i like Vikavolt a lot

My love for the Dragon-type is just beyond the skies! To start it off, I personally find Dragon-type Pokémon adorable, which has inspired me to create quite a bit of my own Fakemon that are Dragon-types.

The other big thing is that Dragon-types are like a walking howitzer that just bulldozes through other Pokémon with their high stats and huge resistances against common and starter types.

Even though their own kind and Ice types can wreck them and with the Fairy type pretty much obliterating them now thanks to Generation VI, the Dragon type is still my favorite to this day.

-a Jigacho sits in the chat trying to hold a Draco Plate-

qlovers

Previously pæstella
*crawls into a small ball* aaa~! :C Not this question again. . .goodness. . . i had to edit this 3 times because i change my mind alot.well, i seem to have a deep regard for ghost. . . fairy type is really cute too, but that's only depending on design and type advantage. . .but i'm still going with ghost, because i've fallen in love with mimikyu recently.I don't really think it's ugly, it's a very smart pokemon to come up with-it has a cool design, good battle advantage and it's a perfect pokemon.So, that's why I'm going with ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love fairy types a lot. They are just adorable and sweet and I just admired them the first time I ever heard of them. :3 I really like Psychic a lot to but fairy wins me over

I had a hard time choosing but went for Ghost over Ice, I use more ghost types than ice types generally and I seem to prefer the ghost typed pokemon over Ice

voted for Fire as my most favorite Pokemon is a fire type - cyoot Flarey
my favorite move and ability are fire type
(Heat Wave and Flash Fire)

KaiserGreed

Previously KaiserRobinFan
My favorite Pokémon type is Ghost mostly because my favorite Pokémon is Banette, but I like a whole lot of other Ghost types like Gengar, Giratina, Chandelure, Mimikyu, etc.

Fighting, Fairy, and Steel are my favourite types. I like majority of Pokemon from each of those types. I'm also quite fond of Electric and Fire for the same reason.

My favourite type is Grass. I love the design of all the Grass type Pokemon, and they are so cute and cool. Just look at this:

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I don't really play the games too much, so I mostly like Pokemon for their A E S T H E T I C S. I like Water Pokemon the best. Just take one look at my profile. My two favorite Pokemon happen to be water type starters....

(Froakie and Oshawott all the hacking way!)

My favorite type is Electric the reason is because of their design, they can sometimes look cute but sometimes look intimidating another reason is for my Sweeper my Mega Manectric, knocking dead everything I battle