• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Pokemon is as Tall as You?

We all know some Pokemon have ridiculous heights so have you found one Pokemon or more that has the same height as you?

At the moment, I am closest to,
  • Blastoise
  • Golbat
  • Machamp
  • Tentacruel
  • Slowbro
  • Haunter
  • Hypno
  • Zapdos
  • Noctowl
  • Gardevoir
  • Gallade
  • Mega Gallade
  • Dusclops
  • Metagross
  • Rampardos
  • Magmortor
  • Emboar
  • Zebstrika
  • Zoroark
  • Druddigon
  • Bisharp
  • Bouffalant
  • Volcarona
  • Chesnaught

Right now I am 5'07

Exact Same Height-
Sceptile
Charizard
Victreebel
Rapidash
Dewgong
Articuno
Typhlosion
Regirock
Empoleon
Lickilicky
Gigalith
Cofagrigus
Volcanion

1~2 Inches away-
Blastoise
Dodrio
Aerodactyl
Meganium
Ursaring
Sharpedo
Regice
Haxorus
Hydreigon

Please do note that I did my best judgement going through Serebii's Pokedex, so I may have skipped a few pokemon my size!

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Right now I am 5'07

Exact Same Height-
Sceptile
Charizard
Victreebel
Rapidash
Dewgong
Articuno
Typhlosion
Regirock
Empoleon
Lickilicky
Gigalith
Cofagrigus
Volcanion

That's my height as well, so I suppose that I'm also the same height as those Pokemon. ^^

According to Bulbapedia, 5'07" is also the same height as Golduck, Mega Pinsir, Mega Heracross, Skarmory, Sceptile, Swalot, Huntail, Deoxys, Heatran, Gogoat, Aegislash, and the super sized Gourgeist! I've never thought to look into this before so it rather amuses me to see the results. :D

I'm about 5'04"-5'05" so I guess I'm closest to; Blastoise, Golbat, Machamp, Tentacruel, Slowbro, Haunter, Hypno, Zapdos, Noctowl, Gardevoir, Dusclops, Metagross, Rampardos, Magmortar, Gallade, Emboar, Zebstrika, Zoroark, Druddigon, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Volcarona and Chesnaught.

I'm about 5'04"-5'05" so I guess I'm closest to; Blastoise, Golbat, Machamp, Tentacruel, Slowbro, Haunter, Hypno, Zapdos, Noctowl, Gardevoir, Dusclops, Metagross, Rampardos, Magmortar, Gallade, Emboar, Zebstrika, Zoroark, Druddigon, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Volcarona and Chesnaught.

I'm the same height as you, actually, so I guess those apply to me too!

I'm also 5'11, and after looking it up on Bulbapedia, it appears I'm as tall as a Hydreigon and Haxorus.....you know, those dragons seem less intimidating when you realize they're at eye level with you. What what concerns me is that Dragalge is also as big as me. I'm gonna be honest, the idea of a Seahorse that is as big as I am, that spits large wads of highly corrosive acid (capable of melting a hole through a cargo ship) at anything that enters its territory doesn't make me eager to jump into Kalos's waters...

Last edited: