• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

GamerGarchomp

Previously RaptorPack21
Probably one of the most popular questions in all of Pokemon, but it really is interesting because your favorite Pokemon says a lot about you. Plus, it's fun seeing all of your opinions. Remember: none of these answers are the wrong answer.
P.S. My favorite Pokemon is Garchomp :)

I believe that most people would choose a Legendary Pokemon, so for my part it would be Mew. I adore the innocence and delight that it brings as well as the design. For non-Legendaries than I would say a close second between either Eevee or Vulpix. I wuv the three of them sooo much that I cannot choose only one - If I had to choose only one, I would say Mew because it can turn itself into the other two XD

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
I'd say kyogre. I came into Pokémon around the time of the gen 3 remakes and Alpha Sapphire was my second game. I've always loved the ocean and live right by it so a Pokémon that's the god of the sea was always gonna be one of my favourites. I also used my master ball on it so I haven't had the experience of a difficult capture and using it afterwards was an absolute delight.

If I were to choose a non legendary Pokémon it would be vulpix. Vulpix was my first ever shiny Pokémon I ever caught and I treasure it dearly. I also think that all of its forms and evolutions are amazing and very good Pokémon. Apart from this there isn't much sentimental value but its a cool Pokémon and my first shiny so yea.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Heatran
Ik he has an awful typing. But look at how can say no to that face.

Last edited: