• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where Can I Find an Artist for My Fanmade Pokédes?

Pretty much what the title says. Does anyone know any artists who would be willing to draw fan-made Pokémon based on their description? If not here, where else would be a good place to look?

I've included some examples of my descriptions, in case that helps.

Examples:

#10. Fleable→Scuttlebug→Formicidant (Bug-Normal Type) “The Tiny-Bite Pokémon”
Fleable: The smallest Pokémon in the known world. This white grub with a vaguely ant-like head, short antennae, and tiny caterpillar hatches from an egg no longer than your finger nail.
Scuttlebug: A Pokémon resembling an ant’s pupae stage with crossed legs, folded antennae, and the three body sections: head, thorax, and abdomen. This Pokémon is almost transparent with a color resembling that of amber.
Formicidant: Miniature ants with several known color variations including, red, black, brown, orange, macaroni, and bi-colored combinations. The bands of their legs and tips of their antennae are typically bright yellow. They are inspired by the real-life endangered Dinosaur Ant, and are capable of flipping human beings on their backs.
(*Note: Giving this Pokémon an Element Granual will change its secondary typing.)

#24. Poicicle→Duopop (Poison-Ice Type) “The Popcicle Pokémon”
Poicicle: This Pokémon may look like a purple frozen treat, but don’t lick it. Those droplets running down it’s body are pure poison.
Duopop: A purple Pokémon resembling a double popsicle. It’s shiny form resembles a rocket pop.