• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which pokemon would you like to pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just.. I can't stop thinking about wooloo and how soft they are. I also desperately want to pet growlithe - a very soft and warm boy!!!
Just tell me what kind of soft friends you want to pet !

id have to say arcanine.. so much floof.. on a different note, noivern would also be up there on my “who to pet” list sense he’s my favorite, lol.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Uh... take a wild guess.
hints: Profile picture, username, favourite Pokemon, favourite Pokemon move...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Anything floofy (At least as floofy as Eevee), Pikachu, Dedenne, Togedemaru, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Popplio.
Oh and Primarina.

Espeon first!! not only is it my favorite Pokemon - living with 3 cats I know their favorite loving petting spots
would be so amzing to have it lay down on the cozy pet bed, petting its chin or behind ears and hearing the lovely purring

also Eevee, Flareon, and Umbreon, they seem to super fluffy soft, I never pet a fox before, I can imagine they be so fluffy to the touch

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I just want to faceplant on an Arcanine's back and cling to it. It's such a large Pokemon and has always looked so fuzzy in most artwork. (Watch it have coarse fur instead of soft fur |D)

Beyond Arcanine... Hmm. Probably all of the canine/fox-like Pokemon (especially Eevee and Flareon), as well as Poochyena and Mightyena. Skiddo and Wooloo as well. I love Skiddo and they seem like they'd enjoy the attention.

I'd definitely want to pet a Pikachu or Raichu, too, but I'd not want to be electrocuted in the process. Hopefully they'd be kind to me. Oh, Raticate too. It's such an angry ball of fuzz. You'd just need to watch out for those teeth.

... I think, realistically, I'd want to pet every Pokemon - just maybe while wearing gloves/protective gear for some of them (like Grimer/Muk).

My baby boi Samuel, a male Arcanine. He's my partner in Let's Go Pikachu, even though Pikachu is technically my partner.
But he's so sweet! Whenever I ride him, I imagine petting the floof on his neck and tail.
And I will ONLY pet Samuel. No other Arcanine will cut it. Only Samuel.

iiSilvertank

Previously SilvertanK
Wooloo, Wooloo for sure.

Attachments

• Sheepz.png
    Sheepz.png
    779 bytes · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.