• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

who do you main in SSB4?

I main greninja because pretty much all of his moves are fun to use, substitute is fun if you time it right, hydro pump is great as recovery, up smash is fun in combination with sliding, and water shuriken scares people outside of shields without getting too close, down smash is also awesome. I`m not that good at smash but I always use a gamecube controller.

I main Ness or Capt. Falcon.

Ness: His moves are very tactical and useful if you can aim and time it right, making him a hard character to use and very rare in the meta now. His Neutral B deals tons of damage if it connects, and his Up-B his the same way, but more useful for recovery and not mainly offense. Another good move is his Down-B, as it can absorb projectiles and make it heal him. Ness also can dodge really well, and my favorite tactic is Shield into Side-B. It protects you and then gets chip damage on others.

Capt. Falcon: FALCON..... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCCH! And he has a low skill cap.
Also, 3DS for life

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well my friend, since my Smash 4 tag happens to be randomNESS, then you can take a good long guess at who I main.
(Its Ness in case you couldn't tell) However, I have a variety of characters in my roster such as Mario, Luigi, Doc., Bowser and those are just to name a few.