• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who would be the voice of your OC?

Hey guys! I just wanted to know what fictional character or celebrity your OC would sound like if they were, say, on a tv show or in a movie. Personally, for my OC who I haven't established yet (it's my first day here!!), she'd sound like Peridot from Steven Universe (I will let you all know for know that she's a Weavile named Galena).

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That largely depends on the OC. Honestly, I think a number of them would sound like me and not some random celebrity, and a number of them don't even speak human.

But if any of my characters ever got put in a game, or an animated series or the like, I would very much to have at least one of my female characters voiced by either Jennifer Hale, Mari Devon or Claudia Christian. That said, I dunno if any of my characters would ever be worthy of such epic voices - but hey. *shrugs*

For my oc probably Chris Tomlin....if he were a voice actor...but if we're talking actual actors than Jonny Yong Bosch. for his lady friend (not girlfriend) it would be Tara Strong! Also I don't care if she's forty she's voiced young characters before so a 16 year old wouldn't be a problem!