• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Why did you join?

Just joined earlier today in fact. I found it through google trying to look for Pokemon communities. I'm don't have any friends that are very invested in Pokemon or like roleplay, and other Pokemon communities I'm in have obvious age disparities (I'm 20+ and ha... It's super awkward when I'm surrounded by a bunch of 12yo Pokefans). Charms looked pretty promising in the type of people I'll be able to meet.

Ah, I was wanting to find another RPing platform / site / whatever they called it, since I got a bit tired RPing on Discord and even in Steam. :p

I punched Google for a bit and this site was the one of the first that popped up from Pokémon RPing. I checked it out, read the rules, RPed quite a bit there, and I still love it here... and here I am on this channel with my little Fakemon and other fan made creations.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I don't really remember how I found it. It was shortly after my 13th birthday. I looked at the rules, read some RP threads, and thought "Huh.. this looks fun!"

And now here I am, with over 1000 messages.

I like pokemon. When I was little I would watch pokemon before going to school. I can still remember some of the episodes from the original series back when pikachu hated ash. Ash broke misty's bike and defeated brock's onix by setting off the fire sprinklers... that's enough of that though. The question is why I joined. To be honest. I joined cause i wanted to save my trainer card >_<. I also like writing messages in the forum.

Lana The Umbreon

Previously Lana &amp; Popplio
Ok so I found pokecharms because I was googleing "Pokemon trainer maker." And I found it. I just made trainer cards for about a year. Then I found out you could sign in. I always loved joining websites and stuff. I didn't know there were Roleplays for awhile. But I joined because I loved the card maker. And I found out that there was a lot more then just that.

so um when i was like 11, i was searching up pokemon fanart on google, to find references for drawing or something. i found a cute dawn fanart by i forget, haha, and i clicked the image, and it brought me here, and i just kinda joined, haha ♥

On March 19, 2019, I joined because RPing on the site I was using became illegal and my one friend who made a back-up doc didn't post much. I got bored and I looked up Pokemon Roleplay on google. The first thing I saw was 'charms. I clicked on it, browsed a bit, then signed-up. And I'm glad I did! Of course, I n00bed for a bit, but I quickly learned what not to do. I tend to stick to the RP threads though. I met so many people that I'm now friends with (we talk through convos) and would be heartbroken if Pokécharms was wiped off the face of the internet.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I knew this website existed since I was idk...12? Yeah 12...
All I did was make Trainer cards. Yep...XD
I stopped coming by this site and after a year or two I came back and by then I was really into signing into websites so I found the "sign in" button and here I am! Like what Playful said. I was a little bit of a noob, but eh, I have my ways a figuring stuff out!

EDIT: Basically same as @Lana The Umbreon

Last edited:
I believe that I originally was just using the site for trainer cards. Then one day I happened to click on the RP section, just on accident if I remember correctly. I reviewed the rules, posted in an RP, figured out quickly that I hadn't read them quite thoroughly enough (I got my first and second to last warning to date), and then posted again. That RP helped me meet Playful, and throughout my time on this site I've made lots of other great friends. (I'm looking at you, Heco, Eevium, Emo, Havoc, and quite a few others who I won't bother to list). In less than a year from my joining, on April 18th, 2019, I find myself with many friends, lots of memories, and quite a few achievements. This website has been my favorite place to be for a long time :)

I first only used the website for the trainer card and then I forgot the reason why I made the account. I think it might've been to save the cards.

I discovered 'Charms in November or December 2020 because of the Trainer Card Maker, but didn't make an account 'til, you know, January 2021.