• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

will the legacy trainer sprite submissions ever reopen?

I prefer using the legacy version as I prefer the backgrounds on there and it's personally easier to use.

sadly the sprite pool is very limited especially for making headcanon teams for anime exclusive characters, I made a team for Burgundy from the bw anime and because there wasn't any proper sprites for her i had to use a placeholder, make my own sprite and edit the trainer card to include her.

I'm wondering if trainer sprite submissions will ever reopen, I know its not extremely likely as the last post on that thread was 2 years ago and theres a new modern card maker but I still wanted to ask.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Submissions for both the Legacy cards and the Modern cards will be re-opening later this year but we've got a few technical and organisational things to take care of before we start opening them up. Apologies for the wait, but once we start taking the submissions we should be doing fairly steady updates with them as opposed to the long waits beforehand so hopefully it'll balance out a bit.