• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Will you import Diamond/Pearl?

Will you import D/P?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Even if the date I posted on the main site is false we know those two games are coming. So, anyone planning to import them from Japan? (I already know Gary is ;))

Since I can't read Japanese I don't import anything if I know it's being translated and coming out to North America, no matter how long the wait may be. While I'm hyped as heck about owning these games I haven't yet been pushed to the point of importing early nor probably ever will. They will be mine... All in due time :twisted:

So, what about the rest of you? Can you bear the wait or will you be ordering your games as soon as possible?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Yah, as Ze Katie said, i'll be importing as soon as it's made available to do so. Mostly for Pokecharms reasons, but also pretty much 'cause i don't really have any intention of waiting 6 months to get my hands on it otherwise.

As well as Gary, I'd love to get my hands on the games as early as possible for the Gen4 Cryptidex, but since I don't know Japanese and wouldn't be able to hack into the games on a real DS, I'll save my money for the North American release. For the first time since GS, I'll be able to play the game without knowing almost anything about it, which should leave plenty of surprises!

(Unless someone perfects a DS emulator before the release, and somebody gets cheats...)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'll probably import it from NorAm (Europe being The Third World to Nintendo), but not from Japan, as "a basic reading ability is required to enjoy this game" :).