• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Worth the Value - A Dragon Ball rp

Ah a dragon Ball Role-play, haven't seen one in a while so I'll make one myself.

This rp is focused on the whole db francise.

You and 5 other people are mercenaries that end up making a group to take on jobs involving catching criminals, or defeating someone for the reward of a client.

Rules
-no autoing another character without permission from the player.
-swearing is very much allowed.
-romance is allowed, but nothing past kissing.
-no super OP characters (I say super becusbe db characters are already overpowered).
-if a character has a small arc of their own to build character or other things, don't immediately resolve it yourself.
-most NPC characters are able to be controlled by everyone unless specified.
- it's optional but please try and theme the name of your OC with their race ( ex. Saiyans are named after vegetables, nemekian are named after instruments, and so on. Does not apply to earthlings)

Bio

Name
:
Race: (saiyan, earthling, nemekian, Frieza, Majin, Android)
Appearance:
Personality:
Signature attack(s):
(can be fake or real attacks)
Backstory:
Other:

This rp is co hosted by @FlapJackSugaStak so he can answer questions and accept users as well

Not including me or @FlapJackSugaStak only 4 spots are open to join, for the main characters
1. @Starry Phantump Kora
2. @FlapJackSugaStak Oveli
3. @Clite of Dragonbow Avalanche
4. (Open)
5. (Open)
6. (Open)

I will post my bio soon

Last edited:
Name: Oveli (Olive)
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Oveli wears Bardock's armor with black gi underneath with a hood, and black gi pants. Still has a tail. 5'6, has future Trunk's hair (when he comes out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but it is black. Ki is similar to Johnny Cage's A-List ki. Primary martial arts is Judo. Build is similar to Bardock's.
Personality: Oveli is a very prideful saiyan who acts a lot like "The Antagonist" from Hatred.
Signature attack(s): Hell's Coaster (Custom move: creates an area of ki lasers and then charges the enemy into it.), Multi-Form, Galick Gun, and Great Ape Form.
Backstory: Oveli was born on Planet Vegeta and when he was old enough he got sent to Planet Saute, but on his way there he ended up landing on the Galactic Patrol's Headquarters. Then after a few years passed, he heard that Frieza had blown up Planet Vegeta. Out of pure saiyan rage, he wemt to Frieza Planet #79 and killed all the inhabitants on it. Now he lives there by himself, creating his own martial arts tournament which he calls, The Brawl For Rogue Land.
Other: Friends with Jaco, Tyber, and Jiya.

Last edited:
Name: Avalanche
Race: Frieza
Appearance: He has white, keratinous exoskieleton. His secondary color is black, he has purple Gem plates on the head and torso.
Personality: He is greedy, smart and explosive. He can be mean but in contrast to his family, He is a very nice person. He usually protect innocent people.
Signature attack(s): Death Bullet,Death Saucer
Backstory:The youngest from Frieza family, abandoned by his parent, King Cold. He was left in the random planet.
Other: this bio took too long time, Avalanche's hated by everyone becouse he looks too similar to Frieza.

Last edited:
Name: Kora (Okra)
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Kora is 5'6 with a slim build, she has blue eyes and black spiked hair that goes down to her shoulders, she wears a light blue top similar to caulifla, along with white gloves. She has dark blue gi pants and black Saiyan shoes, she also has a white scarf around her neck.she still has her tail
Personality: Kora is very thick skulled, she is stubborn a prideful like other saiyans, but unlike most saiyans, shes forgiving and will often let something go if its the better option
Signature attack(s): kioken,
Swarm cannon (custom attack: fires 5 red ki blasts in a spread pattern, and can home in on an enamy or come together to make a beam)
Backstory: a young Saiyan who was born into an unstable household, she ended up leaving her home at a very young age and became a Saiyan warrior, she exelled at both combat anf strategy, despite not having a martial arts style.
Other: like most saiyans she has a massive apetite and loves to go to bars, even though she can't drink .

Last edited: