• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would you rather

I'm just as bad either way, but if you've seen the drawing on my device...
Paper

Would you rather have 1 tbp/s internet connection, or have 50 TBs of computer storage

France, je deja sais la langue (je ne suis pas parfait, mais c'est meilleur que ma Espagnol.)

Would you rather know the future or travel to the past?

DOGGUUUUUUUUUUU- Well that made me feel better XD
Would you rather cosplay as Kagamine Rin in the public bathroom or cosplay as Kagamine Len in the school auditorium?

I have no idea who either of them are, so none of them. Besides, I'd never cosplay anyway. It's just not my type of thing.

Would you rather sleep in a haunted house, or sleep in the middle of the woods by yourself?

Haunted house, but it's doubtful I would actually get any sleep.:'|

Would you rather be unable to go on PokeCharms for a week, or be unable to go on any other site but PokeCharms for a week?

New brother. I just got a new sister and a niece is due in August! :)

Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but the work is incredibly hard?

Pizza. Because I'm pretty sure Animal Jam is a video game.

Would you rather only eat your least favorite food for an entire week, or only watch one TV show for an entire week?

It usually takes me a week to binge watch shows anyway, so it wouldn't make a big change. And oh gosh, I remember Animal Jam.

Would you rather travel to the deepest bottom of the ocean or space?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Space the ocean terrifies me...plus I'd be a corpse in water since I can't swim

anyway Would you rather Listen to Justin Beiber for the rest of your life or Be eaten by a shark?

The Pokémon world, even though I love that of Steven Universe.

Would you rather be the most popular or most smart (generically speaking)?

Definitely invisible at will, my Minun character demonstrates how funny this is when it comes to roleplays haha.

Would you rather be able to age backwards, or become older at will?

Ahh, this one took a bit of time for me to think... I'd rather be an anime character.

Would you rather always be lethargic or hyperactive?

Hyperactive any day... maybe it will be easier to run in gym...

Would you rather admit who your crush is or make a fool of yourself in front of a bunch of ppl?