• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Roleplay (Sign Up/Discussion)

Hello and welcome! This is my first general RP ever so yeah... WARNING: THIS RP WILL HAVE MAJOR PLOT AND STORY SPOILERS FOR XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2

RULES (PLEASE READ):
  • Follow basic Pokecharms RP Rules
  • Don't curse to much but it IS allowed
  • Two Rare Blade per OC
  • Rare Baldes are first come first serve UNLESS you ask me to reserve one
  • Reservations only last 24 hours and you only get ONE
  • You can only control two people, two main story character's, two OC's, or one of each
  • You can NOT create your own Blade, but you can create your own driver
  • Story Characters can only have two Rare Blades and that DOES INCLUDE their story blades
  • Story Characters DO NOT need an OC Sheet
  • Morag and Rex can only have another Common blade because Rex will have Pyra/Mythra and Roc and Morag will have Brighid and Aegeon
OC SHEET:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Blade(s):
Other:

All Rare Blades:
Praxis-Taken by @Økama
Wulfric-Open
Sheba-Open
Herald-Open
Vale-Open
Agate-Open
Gorg-Open
Dagas-Open
Peron-Open
Zenobia-Open
Azami-Open
Kos-Mos-Open
Theory-Taken by @Økama
Godfrey-Open
Perceval-Open
Kasandra-Open
Newt-Open
Electra-Open
Finch-Open
Vess-Open
Boreas-Open
Adenine-Open
Flora-Open
Korea-Open
Ursula-Open
Nim-Open
Dahila-Open
(All Common Blades are Available)

All Story Character's:
Rex-Open
Nia-Open
Tora-Open
Morag-Taken by @Økama
Zeke-Open

I will post the RP thread after three people beside me join and you MUST be accepted before you RP

Last edited:
Name: Robin Ambers
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Robin is a complex person. At first she can come off as cold, distant, and basically a jerk. But when you get to know her she can be Witty, Sassy, Emotional, and Sarcastic. She normally hides her emotions to hide the fact that she has weakness's
Appearance: Robin wears a black jump suit with a belt around her waist. She has long, wavy black hair and black military boots as footwear. She wears glasses
Weapon(s): Megalance and Icy Sword
Blade(s): Praxis and Theory
Other: She works as a mercenary and knew Vandham but hasn't contacted him years.

I also will be taking control of Morag. Her blades are Brighid, Aegeon, and a common blade named Yuki (Female) who is of the tank class and uses a shield.