• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

(Yu-gi-oh) It''s time to...

The 'late response' is fine XD. And to be honest, I've got no idea why people would say it was too brutal or violent or whatever.

So it looks like our competitors will be: PWB973, Pheonix4545, Estew02 and myself! I'll zap up some pairings and have them up tomorrow or the next day.

On my YGO Pro, it's 1.032.1 V2. But I know there's a more recent version. It keeps 'updating' but doesn't actually update. So do I need to download V4?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
On my YGO Pro, it's 1.032.1 V2. But I know there's a more recent version. It keeps 'updating' but doesn't actually update. So do I need to download V4?
My general recommendation in these cases is just to download the latest version from their website and install it manually.

Man, Yu-Gi-Oh. I haven't played this since I was in Elementary(where it was considered as your local drugs since the security guards/authority takes them away when you get caught), I got back into it when last month (I'm a senior in HS, just fyi) I was big fan of the GX series than the first one(I don't hate it, I just liked the GX since I had the most fun and I enjoyed the anime). I still managed to have a Cyber deck surprisingly. I completely suck now, unless I get back into at the least. So I guess my favorite deck has to be the Cyber deck.