• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

Currently 5 a.m. Just got through a really really close thunderstorm, probably the worst one of incountered in my life. The closest strike was about 5.29ish miles away. There's also three weather warnings. Wish we luck as to get through this!
Reactions: ~Rinko~
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
My worst one was May 3, 100 mph winds in my area, had to be careful that I did not disconnect from class.
Oh my, it has been forever since I’ve gone on here. Just wanted to reminisce I guess on all the amazing people I have met and the role plays I have joined.
Alright! After staring at "Post thread" for wayy too long, I've finally opened up commissions here on charms!

I worry that my RP effort may be depleting.
Schrift
Schrift
Have you tried the white powder that's all the craze nowadays? Sold in tiny packets on the coner Street, yes you know what I'm talking about. The ultimate wake up! The one you snort up your nose and get your body up and going! The magical magical thing.... popping candy!
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
Nah that stuff doesn’t get me hype enough I gotta snort powdered sugar for that kind of jolt
Schrift
Schrift
Oh no, I inject that stuff into my coffee then take them as eye drops for the ultimate jolt.
...Why are the profile picture issues not yet sorted?
At the top of my profile, it's correct. On my statuses, it's got a lower focus, but still the right picture. But on the little tab with my username on the navbar and on profile post comments, it's still my old profile picture...

Anyways, best boy Ryo's birthday is today~
I'd like to recruit a few trainers/RPers to fill out a tournament bracket for my RP! If you're interested feel free to send me a message~ I need both battlers and coordinators. Both newbie trainers and veteran trainers are welcome!
I finally have an idea, and I might be able to make a new rp thread soon.
This is probably just me, but did anyone else get randomly addicted to watching cooking videos recently???
Also for those who haven't noticed- Yes I did in fact play Cookie Run Kingdom and I'm hooked now.
I haven’t been around in a while, aha.
Anyways, i had another account on here back in like 2020, it was @Xer0 i think, and since i have made my oh great return i was wondering if you could merge the accounts?
anyone know good piano filler rhythms in 6/8 time, need at least one more pls and thanks
Schrift
Schrift
read a Dr Seuss book, you're sure to find some.

I was about to rhyme but then laziness go the better of me
Oh how creativity just loves to flee
I blame the heat
My brain just won't get out its seat
You probably find my rhymes atrocious
and since I can't rhyme I'll just say orange sus
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
slow claps musical genius, this’ll really help me write a 6/8 filler that sounds like an Irish jig
Schrift
Schrift
hmmmmm if it's an Irish jig you want, go to a bar and start a fight. Someone will have the Irish bar fight music ready.
I did not realise that you have almost 1000 more messages than me, lord how inactive have I been
Finally, after a year a half, TPOT 2 comes out tomorrow! ..hope it was worth the wait.
T.C.
T.C.
Awful. Absolutely awful. Why bring back Teardrop? And then why put her on a team all by herself while other teams have seven people? And then why make her kill like ten people with a gun that she got from who knows where?! Awful, zero out of ten.
Got my second COVID vaccine tomorrow, but it's gonna be annoying to go outside because this heat in the UK is KILLING me
Reactions: ~Rinko~
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Hahahahaha... yup this heat is unbearable~
I can barely tolerate it indoors so going out in this weather... hahaha... good luck enduring~
LeanGrovyle11
LeanGrovyle11
In the waiting room right now, sweating my head off. I’ve endured the heat so far, luckily. lol
LeanGrovyle11
LeanGrovyle11
Got the jab done, should be safe from COVID now, however I’m still evaporating from the heat…

I need to sit down.
Oh! This new daily thing in the Windows search bar actually has an interesting article. ...I swear if it opens in Edge-- DAMMIT!