• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

Might as well post a hot take: Pokémon HGSS is, like... the most overrated thing of all time.
Your-Friday-Filet
Your-Friday-Filet
It gets very boring very quickly. The 7th Gym's highest level is 34. How does that give any sense of progression to the player?
ManyAchievables
ManyAchievables
People like to compliment the game for being "open world" because you can technically challenge the 5th, 6th and 7th gyms in any order you wish, but the level differences are just enough to make it miserable if you try fighting Pryce first, which is what I did.
Ok I rescind my previous statement, Scarlet and Violet are looking very exciting! Now time to not use the internet until I get it to avoid spoilers!
NOO!! I WAS PLAYING POKÉMON VIOLET, AND THE SECOND POKÉMON I SEE IS A SHINY HOPPIP?! DID THEY MAKE SHINIES MORE COMMON?!
Reactions: Cmeriwether
T.C.
T.C.
And now a shiny Rookidee. Damn shiny Pokémon seem to be more common now.
The moment I had this thought I needed to come to the second smartest person I know cause the smartest one has figured they'd lose sleep hearing what I have to say anyways

People usually say love at first sight, but what about blind people? What do they say?
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
Hmmm, good question…

My best guess would have to be “love at first accidental smacking of a leg with my cane” yes yes that would have to be it
Schrift
Schrift
Oooooo I like that one hehe

"First guide dogs chasing each other down the street and dressing us along with it"

...So many versatile ways
I never thought I would be this disinterested in an upcoming game, but I just figured out Scarlet and Violet are coming out in 4 days. Huh.
You're back?! O.O
God of War Ragnarök is so good. I so recommend getting it. it's 60$ (in US money not pounds/euros). but it's so worth it.
...Sheesh it's been almost a week since I made a status update?

Anyways. Can someone help me come up with the personality of a character in a story of mine? He's like the last one I need to come up with it for and I've got nothing...
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Have you tried randomly generated character traits?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Ah, no, I haven't.
The sites I usually go to for random generators don't have very helpful ones for personalities. Even if I find one which is just personality traits... the odds I'll get something that feels right... doesn't seem high... I should probably try and look for one, even so, I guess...
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
fair enough, to narrow it down you could pick character traits from your favorite characters and merge them together