• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

Hey can I rp as a pokemon? I typically like to do pokemon rps as a zeraora so i hope me rping as a pokemon {especially since i like rping as a legendary, sorry i just love zeraora so much} isnt a problem.
Reactions: Willow Tree
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Edits will be applied to provide further clarity to those who need things spelled out for them, however.
Starfelt
Starfelt
i did in fact read the rules i just didnt know that even our own threads had to be abiding to them, I do apologize about the misunderstanding and I will keep it in mind for next time. {pls dont stay mad at me i sowwy}
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
No worries, really! As long as you follow the rules we have no problems. If something requires clarifying, then we need to know so we can actually clarify it. ^^
Hi. Been a while. School as kept me busy most of the time and I had the recent BG3-brianrot, but now I almost don't even have time for that. I have returned to lurking here because I do miss role-playing. This place is a lot more quiet these days..
Huh. I just realized I'm not on any other forums other than this one, might as well branch out. Does anyone know of some similar forum websites like 'Charms?
Soo am in a pickle, got auto signed out of Discord and cannot log back to my account lol

For anyone who I am Discord friends with who sees this if you could DM me your # and Discord name so I can send a friend request to reestablish connection that would be grand lol
Should the RP Discussion Thread have a place where we can brainstorm ideas for RPs? I like RPs, but I'm not always good at coming up with plots or ideas by myself. Part of the reason "Wild Marked" fell apart was because I ran out of ideas for where to take the plot. Well...that and I was under a lot of stress.
Psycho Monkey
Psycho Monkey
You could make a discussion thread for coming up with an idea for an RP. At least that way, even if you run out of ideas for where to take the RP, hopefully one or more of your collaborators is willing to take the wheel since they also had a hand in its creation and would be equally invested and/or have an idea of what direction the story could go.
Charlotte Pryce
Charlotte Pryce
Hmm. Not a bad idea. I'll have to think about it.
Sorry for my recent deadness!! Just got my wisdom teeth out, what a pain in the ass (and mouth)
Be advised that making multiple accounts is not allowed under our global rules. Your previous account has been merged into this one - in the future please attempt to request a password reset or at the very least notify staff immediately if you lost access to your account and made a new one so we can merge it as soon as possible.
I really, really want to make a Railgun RP but I have no clue on what the plot should be... I do have time for it and motivation wouldn't be a problem... but I just don't have plot ideasss...
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
I may have something.

A level 5 Esper got loose, and not a good one when it comes to Alignment and Power. It's up to the Characters to get this Esper back into custody.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Eh, the level 5s are generally left to their own devices a lot of the time already, anyway, least as far as I know... I do appreciate the help though~! In fact, that might've given me an idea... one that works with a character I've already got an idea for but was planning to just put as an NPC... I'll need to work out some more details but I think I could be on to something here~
Fast food three days in a row. I am so happy. Except I’m not, I don’t want fast food anymore please. LOL!!