• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High: High School Superpower Romance Roleplay (Main Thread)

Discussion Thread:
Go here to post character submissions, talk about the rp, and join!

And so… we begin!!!

There was a sensation of strange silence in the air, as leaves swayed on each branch, and for a moment, it just looked like the world was standing still. As busses and cars rolled in, hugs were exchanged, and good eyes were yelled above the humdrum, it seemed in spite of everything, there was quiet. Karma High School. An upper academy known as the most prestigious in Southern California. The destination of newcomers, as they looked towards their classes. But today wasn’t that day yet- they’d have to get situated, and be prepared.

It was currently 3 in the afternoon. Dinner would begin at 5. 2 hours to make it to your dorms, possibly unpack, and meet… well… the other freshmen you’d be spending your next 3-4 years with. A strange thought for many, an exciting prospect to others.

“Byeeee!!! I’ll see you all when I visit in a few weeks!!! Love you all!!!”

A voice rose above the false silence, and broke it, for now was a time to fully realize this new life they’d be living. The voice in question came from Riley Deimi, a young woman with bright eyes, bright hair, and bright dreams, who ran along the path to enter the gates, and so also entered the main court, which was sat the edges of the dorms, the cafeteria, and the main school complex, where she looked around in awe. She bumped into folks left and right- but it was hard to stop from doing so, after all, the amount of disoriented freshmen around her was enough to star in a Hollywood film!

“Oooookay… where to, o trusty map of mine~??”

She checked a large paper map of the campus, which she used to scout the dorm area. She hiked up her carry on, most of her luggage put in her room at orientation. She held the bag tightly, and looked out… as her feet moved quickly… and faster… as through the crowd of people, she whizzed by like a bolt of lightning, as she activated her power, expertly weaving through at high speeds until she skidded to a halt, right before the well-constructed dorm building- specifically, the Freshman dorms.

“…here we go~”

"Anyway, thanks to that nifty little gift of yours, you damn better come visit us at least once a week."

Orion sighed, annoyed that a grin was spreading on his face from cheek to cheek.

"That's the plan, pops..." He conceded, his eyes relaxed yet darting from place to place as they encroached on what would be his new home for the next few years.

He couldn't help but appreciate the aura- no, the atmosphere of it all. Tight hugs, tearful goodbyes, and the crisp autumn air permeated the front gate of Karma High. His heart began to beat in a nervous, yet indubitably excited manner. It was clear that a new chapter was beginning, not only for Orion, but for many others too.

What will become of them? Of us? Only time will tell. There was but one thing to do; to keep moving forward!

The gentle hum of the engine cut as Orion was snapped out of his reverie.

"We're here, son."

"Now, make sure you behave. I don't wanna hear anything about unruly behavior." His father instructed as he slammed the boot of the Toyota. "I don't expect anything of that sort from you, like I would Lyn, but it's still gotta be said. As discussed, every week you'll be visiting us. The house isn't too far from here, so I'm sure you won't exhaust yourself by coming to say hello. High School will be very different compared to what you're used to, Orion, so it's important you - "

"Yes, sir!" Orion replied with a mock salute, eager to cut his father off before he got lectured to death. "I'll be on my best. Thanks for driving me all the way here, dad."

Atreus sighed knowingly before dropping both of his hands firmly onto his son's broad shoulders, his face fierce with pride.

"Walk tall, Orion." There was a pause. Orion simply took this as an affirmation to walk with correct posture and confidence.

He would only later come to realize what his father had truly meant by this.

"Okay" Orion exhaled, unfolding his map. "First thing's first, I gotta get to my dorm. It's... 3 already? Seeing as how we've got dinner at 5, and possibly another ice-breaker event after that..."

He mumbled and mumbled to himself until, suddenly, he clicked his fingers loudly in a conspicuous, almost mischievous grin.

He loved it when a plan came together.

"Alright! First we settle into dorms, maybe make a quick introduction to our roommates. It would be expedient to start off on the right foot with them. That takes us to... about 4:30, in the worst case scenario... even in that case, that gives us a solid 20 minutes or so to walk around, scout, get familiar with the location. That way I know where everything is, and..."

He closed his right hand into a fist as it became enveloped in a dark purple aura.

"I can look at good vantage points to portal."

Without warning, he felt a sharp elbow lunge into his spine. He grimaced before spinning to get a look at the perpetrator, but she was already zooming by as if she was a blur. He was only able to pick up her white hair and bright colors.

"Alright, Flash, damn..." He mumbled, rubbing his back. "Remind me never to tick her off, or a portal to Australia might not even save me..."

He chuckled, his green medium suitcase and grey carry-on in tow, making his way towards his new lodgings.

"I can't believe you had to drag all of us for this." Edric's older sister Jade complained in the back of the van, and Edric just sighed. She was always like this, even when it was supposed to be a good time for him. It bothered him a bit, but he had dealt with it before.

"Ouch!"

He groaned, as he was accidentally kicked in his side by his younger sister Kate, who was sitting in the seat next to him. His younger brother Evan was at his other side, just fidgeting in his seat. He had been in this car for a couple of hours, having to deal with several problems on the way. But it all felt normal to him at this point.

"Yeah, yeah. At least, I can take a break from you all." As he got out of the car, Edric realized would miss the chaos and workload that his home life provided, along with his family and friends. Now he was well and truly on his own.

Well, that wasn't entirely true.

Edric suddenly stretched and split himself in half like an amoeba, forming two identical versions of himself, down to the smallest details. One of the Edrics unloaded his luggage quickly, while the other one looked at his parents. They waved him goodbye as Edric who was left behind smiled.

"Bye guys, I'll see you in a few weeks! Don't forget to take care of Snakespeare for me!"

"Don't leave any of your clones, you goofball. And don't worry about your snake, we won't forget." Jade snickered as the clone returned with the luggage. He sighed as the van closed its doors and rumbled along. He quickly fused himself back together and headed towards orientation.

"Alright then me, we have no idea how to find the dorms." One of the two Edrics chuckled, having split shortly after orientation to make getting to the dorms easier. They were tugging along two grey suitcases and a backpack. They didn't really stand out in the crowd of freshmen, looking like a pair of twins.

"Don't worry, we expected that, so we have a map. I can't believe you need another you to find the dorms." The other clone grabbed it from one of the suitcases and opened it, showing that the dorms were just up ahead.

"Well, it's not far, so we might as well..."

The clone with the map was suddenly interrupted by somebody bumping him to the side, causing him to split again. This caused both new clones to be knocked to the floor, which was a bit painful.

"Hey! You can't just knock people over like that, jeez..." One of the newly formed clones stumbled to his feet, very disoriented. "Yeah, that makes both of us..." The other one stated as he picked up the map, slowly getting up.

"Well, that white-haired person who knocked you over seems to be heading towards the dorms, but they rushed by like a bullet train." The clone who was still standing said, as he helped up the other two Edrics. "We should probably get going then?" Another clone stated as the three of them followed them, one of the clones leading the way using the map.

Last edited:
Asuna
A week ago

In a large spread out house near Kyoto Japan, a young red-haired girl had been discussing things with her father, Bashira Ryugetsu.

"Asuna, be safe, and remember to be home as close to the New Year as possible," Bashira Ryugetsu had told his daughter.

"I will, dad, love you."

"You too."

Asuna had looked back also see Shiori there as well. A younger girl than Asuna with even longer hair, but the typical dark.

"Itsu modotte kimasu ka?"

"New Year's, Shiori."

The young girl nodded as the three headed to the car. A Daihatsu Altis had been sitting with Asuna's Stuff in the trunk. Everyone hopped in the car carefully. Her flight at Osaka was at the late evening, as she prepared for her stuff. As Asuna said her good byes at Osaka International Airport, her flight was called for boarding. Everyone waved as Asuna left for her flight to California.

Janice Miller had been driving her truck from Dallas to meet and Pick up her daughter at LAX. She arrived at LAX, waiting for her Daughter. She found a desk.

"Hello, I'm Janice Miller, Where will the Flight from Osaka to Los Angeles get off, so I know where to meet my daughter."

"Flight 392 From Osaka will offload in the Tom Bradley Terminal, Gate 135 in the North Concourse, I would wait near the concourse. Your daughter is Ryugetsu Asuna, correct, if so, her flight just landed, so hurry."

"How did you know that?" Janice asked.

"A Ryugetsu Bashira had called the airport to check if you arrived here, I'll call him back to tell him you did."

"Thank you."

Janice then headed her way to the North Concourse of LAX. It was at that point she saw Asuna and a girl that Janice Recognized.

"Asuna! Mizuna?" Janice called out.

"Hello, Miller-San," The girl responded.

"You don't need the honorifics with me, you're dating my son, how is Tetsuya?" Janice responded.

"Tetsuya-Kun is doing well at Gonzaga University in Washington." Mizuna responded, "I am going to head to my next gate to Spokane, actually visiting him for his birthday, I want to surprise him, don't tell him."

Mizuna left for her gate as Janice and Asuna walked towards the exit of the Airport, and the truck. Eventually, they reached the truck, and Asuna's suitcase and carry-on were loaded and ratcheted to the bed of the truck.

Current Time

Asuna had been in the town of Terassk, in preparation for school, her mom had gone back to Texas this morning, as she had to do some stuff when she got home. It was at this time that she went to Karma High, getting ready to find her way to the dorms. As she looked at the map, she started releasing steam. Eventually she looked around and followed the map, slowly but surely, to not miss any turns.

Omar

Omar had said goodbye to his mother after a tearful visit to the Cemetery. He was at the school currently as the visit to the cemetery was five days ago. He was walking down from the main entrance when someone zipped past him at what seemed to be a couple hundred miles an hour. He grabbed his pendant so it wouldn't fly away from the wind kick up. He looked down at the pendant, or rather the Dollar coin that made the pendant.

"Dad, Kayla, it's my first day of high school. You and I both wished you were able to see me off." Omar whispered, "Maybe Gina will visit from time to time."

Omar then saw a map and followed it towards the dorms.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
4AM
Carter awoke in the middle of the night, shook awake by his early alarm. Usually, he'd be one to sleep out longer. Unfortunately, today would be one of the more cruciating 'training' session his father would often subject him to. Hours of relentless exercise, barely any breaks inbetween any of them. Even if he ended up being too tired or too pained to continue, he had still been forced to do so regardless. Granted, he liked exercise and sports, as was evident by his love of frequently using his powers for just about everything. However, even these things he could end up hating if he wasn't allowed to perform them at his own pace and in proper moderation.

So, in order to avoid what would be hours of relentless torture before finally being let go, Whitaker rushed to quietly make his exit, getting what things he would need for his big day in one big sports dufflebag and just straight-up taking a leap out of his open window and down below, landing on the grass and rolling on impact, immediately breaking into a sprint. He had no time for breakfast, for he knew his father would also awaken early to start the gruelling daily routine. Not this time, however. Carter reached a hand out, a surfboard manifesting in his grasp. And just like that, he leapt up once more, jumping atop the board and taking upon the skies with its special properties powered by his will to get out of here and get some food for himself, maybe a quick visit to a bathhouse for a quick swim before starting HIS own work-out routine and get ready to head to Karma High when the time was ripe.

10AM
After more resting and slacking off than actual working out, Whitaker finally felt truly rested and energetic. For months now, he'd always had this exhausting feel bound to his body, making him feel more sluggish and slow than usual, probably thanks to not being allowed enough rest between training while his Father just did as he pleased, that annoying hypocrite. Still, Carter managed to sneak himself off to a friend's house who lived far enough away, doing a quick jog to pass the time after he flew there on his levitating surfboard. There, he was allowed in and actually got a good night's rest, even being allowed to play games with his friend before he himself had to go, which prompted his parents to send Whitaker on his way.

As this was still morning time, Carter still had plenty of time to spend, most of which was used to train his powers by doing things such as flying about, creating weights to lift and swinging about with a baseball bat to improve his striking strength and speed. Of course, he had also done training to focus on his own body, mainly endurance running and parkouring. He couldn't just entirely focus on his powers for, after all, what good they were gonna be to him if he let himself go in the process?

Current Time
Whitaker was flying above the bus that picked up the rest of his fellow students, jumping off from his surfboard as he tucked it under his free arm and proceed to break into a sprint, determined enough to try to compete with the Bus as to who gets to Karma High first. Obviously, since the bus needed to make many stops, Carter simply kept sprinting with his motivation-enhanced speed and got there first - or so he thought, until he realised that the bus he was racing was for the stragglers who didn't catch the first one and most of everyone was already there. Oh well, better luck next time!

" Comin' through! "

" Move it! "

" Outta my way! "

Pushing and shoving himself past the masses, Whitaker had found himself in front of a map that displayed all points of interest in the school and, of course, where to go next. The Dorms. He didn't actually get everything he would've liked here - while he DID pack the essentials and whatnot, there were still some personal items left behind that he didn't get to pick up. Well, those were problems for later. Right now, Carter tossed his surfboard below him and stepped aboard as he was once more lifted into the air and went to sky-surf above the masses, quickly making his way to the dorms, his dufflebag slung over his shoulder, both hands pre-occupied with maintaining his balance.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
BEEP. BEEP-BEEEEEEEP. An orange compact crept forward another few inches, then lurched to a stop again. The man behind the wheel cursed under his breath and punched the horn again; then, at the responding middle finger thrust out the window of a nearby SUV, gave it a nice long blast. BEEEEEEEEEP!

Ffion stood, not needing to crouch much to avoid hitting her head, and put her hands on the driver’s seat. “Dad, we’re like two hundred feet from the school. I can walk it.”

From the front passenger seat, her mother shook her head. “Nonsense, honey. This is just fine. We can take you all the way to the front,” she insisted with a carefree smile. Ffion rolled down her window and began to climb out, and the easy smile vanished as the middle-aged woman caught her daughter by the ankle. “Fifi!”

Ffion glanced back, still partway-out of the car window. “Mom, we’re going like half a mile an hour. It’s only gonna be worse on the way out.” She tugged her foot from her mother’s grasp, flashing her teeth in a cheeky grin. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll go above. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine, I love you, yadda yadda—” She shrugged cheerfully. “Take care of Remmie for me, wouldja? I’ll definitely call you guys… sometime. Cool? We cool.” Ffion didn’t wait for a response before she clambered onto the roof of the crawling car, though she did catch a chorus of ‘I love you’s, ‘stay safe’s, and the like on her way out.

The shimmer-skinned girl crouched on the orange car’s roof for a few moments, hefty backpack in tow, before two large, glowing spheres bloomed in her hands and adhered to her palms. With a thought, the orbs of light began to hover, taking Ffion with them, as the pumpkin-colored compact inched by a few centimeters below. They continued to rise, taking her toward the school — slow, but still faster than the traffic below. Ffion shook her head. Anyone could have told her parents that arriving ‘on time’ would mean catastrophic delays. But hey, she wasn’t stuck in the car anymore, and her new life awaited.

As Ffion drifted downward, her orbs shrank, reabsorbed into her skin. They disappeared completely when Ffion was an inch or two from the ground, and she landed lightly. She felt like a tourist, looking around at this new place and all the people milling about with their plethora of superpowers. It took a minute for her to snap out of it and actually look at her map to figure out where she was.

Ffion blinked at the paper for a few moments, plotting her route with a finger to make the most efficient use of her time and hopefully avoid the crowds — as long as she didn’t get lost, anyway. This way, she’d get to the dorm building around 4, by which time she hoped most people would be done checking in and she wouldn’t get trampled by crowds of people who averaged at least six inches taller than her.

In the meantime, Ffion would explore; the weight of her backpack was no deterrent, as she produced another light sphere and attached it to the bag, where it hovered just a little higher than the backpack’s resting place, effectively taking its weight. She glanced around and weaved her way through the crowd (being very careful of elbows) to the hall with the smallest number of people filling it. The path less traveled, or something, Ffion thought wryly. Let’s see where this goes.

Here we have a young girl takin' a taxi to a school that was several states removed from her hometown. Her name was Pamela Oswald.

Pamela was bouncing in the back of this taxi taking in the view outside the window, and OH BOY was she excited! She knew that today (and the other 1459 days of school) she would meet her best friends and maybe even...Her spouse!? Pamela was head deep in dreams of what her spouse would look like, ranging from big, gentle giants, to half-fish woman. She wasn't picky, she just wanted a soul mate.

Her Grandma and siblings had seen her off at the Hobby Airport, even though she had asked them not to because she had already said goodbye to them before in a fit of excitement. What had her Grams said before she got on the plane a week or so ago? "Don't forget to actually study while you make your new friends," she had warned Pamela. Although to Pamela, it actually kinda sounded like "You better at least study while you hit on girls, Pamela," which was pretty sound advice all things considered. No girl wants a dummy!

The taxi was barely stopping when Pamela barreled out with her luggage, and she had to walk to the driver in order to pay for her ride. Slight hiccup, but BAH! Who cares in the grand scheme of things?

The second hiccup was when she received a knee to the back of her spine as she walked through a crushing throng of people. Of all the nerve! "What sadist get's a kick out of elbowing cute lil' highschoolers!?" She yelled at the blur long after it had disappeared, noticing the occasional person they had knocked over. Pamela had an idea.

She advanced through the wake of this lightning person, using the fallen as pockets of space to advance to the next, making comments that probably weren't tactful.

"What mom has identical...quadruplets? That's gotta be stressful."
"WOW, is his honker huge!"
"Oh, I didn't know fingers could bend that way...ouch..."

She had actually, somehow, luckily, miraculously gotten through the crowd without being yelled at or crushed. V is for Victory! Now...Time to satisfy her curiosity! But where should she go? The obvious way to the dorm? Or the less obvious path the opposite direction of the dorm? Was it even an actual question? No, it wasn't.

So this is how our little friend Pamela got lost in endless empty halls she was 100% she wasn't supposed to be in, huddling in the corner of a bathroom. Well, it was better than when she started middle school, at least.

Omar

As Omar was walking down towards the dorms, he looked to see some people going one way and some others go another way. He followed the other way, figuring out that this was not the best route, and pulled out a map. He then realized this was not a hallway that people were supposed to be currently. He then heard some comments that he wasn't sure who they were intended, but was for sure not for him. He then heard a sound from a Bathroom nearby. The shuffling of feet.

"What was that?" Omar whispered, "I'm going to investigate."

He then put his pendant under his shirt, and prepared to enter the bathroom.

"Is anyone in there? If someone is in there, say something," Omar called out, knocking after he said that.

'Something' rushed out of the bathroom in a hurry, colliding with what appeared to be her savior.

"...EEK! Why were you lurking right outside a girl's restroom!?" Her face looked thankful despite her behavior, and she looked at him with admiring eyes. "W-wow...You're built like a tree," she said breathlessly. Pamela looked up at her dark knight, before saying; "Sir, are you the principal? Am I in trouble!?"

She seemed to assume her prediction was correct, for she gasped, and said "N-no, Mr. Principal! I didn't mean to say you were built like a tree- Well, I mean, you are, but I didn't mean to say it aloud! And I'm just lost! I-I wasn't exploring out of bounds or anything! Honest!"

She then gasped again and said, "Or maybe you're not the principal! Are you God!? Am I dead?!"
She then put on a serious expression and said; "No, of course he's not. Don't be silly...Sorry, Mr. Principal, for mistaking you for a divine being...U-unless you wanted me to?" She seemed desperate not to get into trouble on the first day, and her chatter was only increasing.

Somehow, being in her presence made one more...Awake. Usually constant chatter would make someone somewhat tired emotionally, but as Pamona kept talking it was like she exhumed pure energy, calling one to be as hyper as possible.

Omar had a startling Realization, that this door was to a girl's bathroom. As he heard all this, he listened.

"I'm a student just like you, I am Omar Shieldson, the shuffling of feet, alongside my analytics power were able to somewhat determine that someone was lost and the proper countermeasures to doing so, and somehow ended up in this bathroom, I wanted to confirm if you're lost, and if so, I can help you find your way, I already read the map four times on the plane ride I had from Harrisburg, about the Tree Comment, I helped train the striking accuracy of a person with a Draconic form while training my Wall power. You're not in any trouble, I was exploring, and was about to head to the dorms when I heard nervous shuffling. If you were, I would have locked you in a cage about now."

Omar showed his Right arm, which had thirty or so bar tattoos. He then looked at the girl, who was startled.

"What is your name, miss?"

She looked at him, and she had obviously only understood one part of his entire speech.

"Pamela Oswald is the name! And if you're gonna protect me you're gonna have to speak less like a robot, Omar! And you must be a sick sadist if you lock little girls in cages for fun!"

She smiled up at him. Pamela apparently had already assumed Omar was specifically there for her. She was incredibly relieved he was not the principal. "You even look like a bodyguard! Oh, you'll probably scare off so many bad guys! As long as none of them are hot, Omar," she said, turning down the hallway. "Let's go, my living hunk of wall! Let's explore an' get to know each other!"

"For instance...Why do you have like 400 tattoos on one arm and nowhere else?"

Omar

"Not really, it's usually meant for those who caused actual issues and committed crimes, haven't had that situation, the tattoos are actually tied to my Cage Power, it takes six of the bar tattoos to make one cage and I have thirty of them on this arm, I can maintain five cages at once, and they last for around an Hour." Omar explained as they walked, "My question for you is, why do I feel so energetic around you, It feels like I've gotten hit with a cup of coffee."

Omar had continued walking with Pamela, and looking at the map as well when either he or his newfound companion was not talking. He then pulled the pendant from under his shirt. He then looked at the pendant, then back at the map.

The Pint Sized Pick-Me-Up: Pamela and Caffeine

Pamela smiled wide. "It's my power!"

She jumped up and down, launching into an explanation of it. "Imagine; a cup of coffee that never runs dry! You could drink it all day long, and the more you drank the more you'd feel the effects of the Caffeine, like a snowball effect! Now imagine that this cup was me, and that I produce caffeine with every exhale, every sweat, every second? That's what Caffeinated does! The longer you hang around me, the more hyper and reactive you get, just like normal coffee! Though the bitter truth is that if you inhale too much, you'll get roasted! You'll get stupid hyper and cranky, but not to worry...The Caffeine will run it's course and doesn't sap energy from your body at all! Also, it's non-addictive, so it's impossible to get addicted to coffee off of me."

She strikes a dramatic pose.

"Pretty slick, huh, Nick? I'm a living, breathing energy machine! Pretty dope, huh? You're power is almost black in comparison!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"God, I hate traffic."

"Drop your sister off to her new school, she says. It's only a few miles away, she says." Desmond grumbled under his breath, flipping off a relentlessly beeping car. Gwen failed to hide her smile at her brother's rage. "It'll clear up eventually, calm down." She teased him. Desmond hadn't graced her with a response, rolling his eyes instead. Sure enough, Gwen was right as the traffic started to clear up, arriving in just a few minutes. "We're here; don't contact me for the next 4 years because I'm not responding." Desmond said, as Gwen took her luggage out of his car. "Didn't plan on it," she responded dryly.

"Love you, dork."

"Love you too," And with that, Gwen was left outside the gates of Karma High, taking a deep breath. She took a brief look at her map, planning to head towards the dorms. However, the sea of students put a dent in her plans, giving off an overwhelming presence. Just looking at the crowd of people exhausted her, as she started to toy with her gloves. She took another deep breath and looked for any less cramped areas, noticing a fogged up path towards the dorms that had a trail of steam, deciding to follow it.

Omar

"That was unexpected, yet awesome, I can see some of our classmates, whoever they are, may be annoyed with this," Omar responded, "Well, that was one ability, Cage, another is called called Wall, and it makes me and whatever I'm wearing unusually durable, but I can not do anything that would hurt someone directly. As for my last Ability, I used it to try and determine if you were lost, and try to find a way to counter that aspect, by fixing it in particular. Also, My name is Omar."

Omar was trying not to jump up and down from the energetic aura that Pamela was producing. He then looked up from the map for a moment to see the girl. He was initially annoyed, but since the two are in this hallway, things may not be so bad.

Asuna

Asuna had been walking, letting off steam as she walked, her Steam Engine had been not used for almost a week, so she figured now was the best time to let off some steam, literally. She had looked back to see some students have a case of frizzled hair, along with other students being confused, and a few saying some things.

"What's going on?"

"Whose power is this?"

"Who set off the fire alarm?"

Asuna saw the mess from her point of view.

"I forgot it could do that, I hope I didn't fry any electronics," Asuna whispered.

She then sped up her pace to help disperse more of the steam faster.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
A few hours earlier..

Jasper was on his computer playing games, totally ignoring about the time he needed to be at the school. He'd probably been playing for two hours now, though most of his stuff were already ready and inside of his bags. A red light beamed from the computer as words flashed on the screen, "Game Over." Jasper slammed his hands on the desk, clearly a bit frustrated that he couldn't beat this level. He'd been attempting this level for around a few days now, and he still couldn't beat it. Soon enough, someone knocked on his door. A female voice spoke from behind it.

"Jasper, you've gotta get going soon. You'll be late!" His mother spoke up. Without question, he turned off his computer, and got ready to leave.

3:00PM

Once the bell rung, he took out his map of the school. Jasper didn't need to go to the dorms at the moment, mostly because his stuff could be minimized for easy packing and moving, but if he didn't go to the dorms, he might not be able to make a few friends before school actually starts. He followed the map, watching the different students, but eventually getting bumped by some girl who ran pretty fast. It wasn't a bug deal to him, but it looked like other people got bumped into them by her too. Anyway, Jasper would keep walking straight in the direction of the dorms.

"Well well well, Omar, looks like you'll make the perfect body guard and friend then! As long as ya don't mind feelin' pumped all the time!" She chuckled. "Although I wouldn't go walking around explaining all your abilities to just anybody. For example, I have another one that I'll show you later if your lucky," Pamela said. She enjoyed keeping him in the dark, imagining he thought; WOW, her power must be super mega awesome. She grinned at the thought of him thinking that she thought...

Never mind. She already lost her train of thought. "So you're actually designed to be a bodyguard! Wow. You're really dedicated to your new job already, and I love that energy! You and I are gonna make a great team!"

She laughed again, looking down at Omar's map and saying, "So, we do have a little bit of time to explore...If ya wanna! After all, who would want to pass up spending alone time with a girl like me?" She seemed to be just as bouncy as he was. "Plus, you'd pretty much fail as a bodyguard if you didn't accompany me in these dark halls."

Omar

His thoughts on the subject of Pamela's other ability were as follows.

"I've seen a Guy with A Fist that weighed as much as a Pickup Truck, a Druid, a Lightning user, and a guy with immense Strength try to fight a Dragon, and the dragon won four on one."

Omar then looked back at Pamela, then looked at the map.

"There's a turn ahead, we should take it." Omar looked at his pendant after he said this.

He was sure he could make it to the dorms in time with the Help of that map. He was also making sure that Pamela was not going to get hurt.

She laughed, knowing internally that she could lift an entire mountain if she rested for 3 months straight and wondering if she should actually do that as the reveal...Nah. Too much work.

She grinned, and replied "Which direction should we turn? Towards that hallway where the lights don't work or the hallway with that speck of ghost light? Is it even a question?"
"Nah. TOTALLY vote for the more spooky, creepy distant speck!" She jumped up and down excitedly, running down this hallway as loudly as possible. Good thing this setting wasn't dangerous and wasn't a horror movie or she would've died then and there. "WOOHOO! Hurry up, Omar! We only got so much time!"

=Nightshade=

Ffion flipped the map upside down. “Okay…” she muttered to herself. “Bathroom… yeah, I passed a bathroom… then is this the library?” She glanced up at the decidedly not-library-looking building. “Okay, no, that can’t be it. Was that the bathroom by the science buildings then? Could be…” She flipped the map back. “So if I take a right—”

A cheer from behind her cut her off, followed by the sound of feet loudly slapping the linoleum. Ffion turned over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow. When she saw the two people behind her, one running excitedly, the other trailing a little behind, she turned fully, waiting for them to be close enough to talk to without yelling (though the girl seemed to have no problem with that). Out of nowhere, though, as the blue-haired girl approached, Ffion felt a broad smile break out over her face, energized as though her four hours of sleep the night before had suddenly doubled.

When they were within fifteen or so feet of her, Ffion offered a jaunty wave. “Hey! Are you new freshmen too?” she asked brightly. The closer they got, the more Ffion had to tilt her head up to look them in their faces. She wasn’t particularly intimidated, though, and stuck out her hand to shake. It wasn’t aimed at any particular person in the pair, but she supposed they’d figure it out. “My name’s Ffion, but most people call me Fifi.”

Omar

Omar looked up to see the Ghost light that Pamela was talking about, and Pamela already went down the hall, so Naturally, to make sure his new friend doesn't get hurt so he doesn't have to show what his Cage Power does, he went down that hall and caught up. There was a person with Fish fins in front of them, and he looked huge compared to the fish finned person.

"Hello, Fifi, My name is Omar Shieldson, and I'll let her introduce herself," Omar was unusually energetic.

As he walked, the pendant made noise as it bounced off his coat. The young man looked down to make sure the coin given to him by his father was okay. He then held the pendant.

Pamela jumped five feet into the air, no kidding. As her jump instinct kicked in, she accidentally used a little too much of the power inside her body. She landed again, running backwards straight into Omar. Luckily she didn't use any power to push him or he might've been moved a couple centimeters.

"WHERE DID YOU Come...from..." Pamela looked more carefully at the figure ahead of her, bathed in the soft light and smiling at her.
"Omar, you don't need to scare her off, she's freaking hot," She whispered to him. She shook the stranger's hand with such enthusiasm that Fifi's entire body shook.

"WELL DARN, why don't they make 'em like this in Texas!?" She cleared her throat, looking down at Fifi with an interested expression. The complete opposite of how she first regarded Omar. "Howdy Fifi
(Even that name is fire) My name is Pamon- Pamela! Pamela Oswald!"

And of course the third thing that comes out of Pamela's mouth is the following; "Wow...I didn't know humans could be fun sized! You're like the opposite of dull ol' Omar here!" Though she obviously didn't mean the part about him being dull.

Frederick stood outside the school gate and looked over at his parents who remained sat in the car, nearby was a strange black and white figure who looked like an old 1920s cartoon styled devil gangster who stood slightly shorter than Frederick and held a bag in each hand. "I do hope you enjoy your time at school." Frederick's father said while his mother nodded in agreement. "I know you're mainly attending to try and get a good job to help us out... and while I do appreciate it, I want you to remember that you don't need to work so hard, you're still young, you should be out there having fun and making friends." His mother said with a big smile while Frederick slowly nodded.

"I'll try, and I'll try not to have a repeat of middle school..." Frederick said with a bit of worry in his voice, this caused his parents to look at him with concern before his mother reverted back to a caring smile. "You'll be fine, especially since you have your boys with you." She said while she looked at the black cartoon devil who stepped forward and gave Frederick's mother a toothy grin.

"You can always count on me to look after him, boss-lady." The devil said with a tone of voice of clear confidence that sounded like it was coming from a 1950s radio. Frederick looked back at his familiar and began to smile as his powers also served as a reminder that he was never alone, he looked back at his parents with a nod. "Alright!" Frederick said as he walked over to his familiar who handed him one of his bags. "I'm off now. I'll see you two around, love you." Frederick said as he turned his body, but not his head as he watched his parents wave at him while they replied with a unified 'Love you too!' which made Frederick smile more before he and his familiar began to walk through the gate and start their high school life at Karma High

Frederick looked back at his familiar who walked close behind him. "Alright Thomas, since this is the day where we get settled in, I was thinking we just go and fin our dorms to put my things away, then maybe I'll have a walk around the school, get a lay of the land so then I don't get lost in the future." He explained while the familiar--now known as Thomas--nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan, boss. Ya want me or any o' the boys to stay out with ya in case some pansy gets dumb enough to think bullyin' you's a bad idea?" Thomas replied and asked, Frederick merely shook his head. "No, but thank you, I don't think it's likely I'll be picked on during the first day of school. I'm a nice guy after all." Frederick said with the last line forcing him give a cheerful little smile to which Thomas laughed lightly at.

=Nightshade=

Ffion’s handshakes were generally firm with a relaxed motion, accustomed to the fragility of the older folks from her hometown. Such a handshake was the complete opposite of the full-body workout given to her by the very energetic student, whose name Fifi now knew was Pamela. She chuckled awkwardly at the barrage of words, trying to sort out what they actually meant, before Pamela finally stopped talking. Ffion tried to address the talking points in order once she could finally get a word in edgewise.

First, she pointed at Omar. “Omar. Good to meet you.” Ffion’s finger moved to point in Pamela’s direction, and she gave a lopsided smile. “Don’t worry, I don’t scare easy.” She ignored the ‘hot’ part, sure it had been jumbled in translation. “It’s good to meet you too, Pamela… hey, wait! Fun-sized?! I—” Fifi stopped to think for a moment. “Actually, you know what, that’s fair,” she admitted with a laugh. She glanced at Omar again. “Completely unrelated, but sick necklace, dude.”

Omar

Omar had looked up again and heard Pamela's whisper.

"I don't think I'm that scary." He then whispered to Pamela, "She may have heard that, just so you know."

He then turned to Ffion, to which he responded, "The pendant is a Dollar from an old Mint not too far from here, this one in particular was minted in 1882. Carson City, Nevada used to have a United States Mint Branch until the 1890's. This particular one was part of my Dad's collection that I inherited, and I wear it in his memory."

Omar held his pendant in his hand for anyone who wanted to see better the obverse and flipped it for the reverse.

One would expect this bundle of nerves to be super blunt and say that coin mints sucked and didn't matter, but all Pamela said was; "Hm. Your Dad sounded like the only kind of nerd I tolerate!" She laughed, but her expression was tender. Almost like she understood his pain somehow. The buzz of energy in the air dampened a bit.

"Well...That's actually really sweet...I didn't know bodyguards could be sweet like that. Don't they usually have tommy guns and say stuff like 'da Boss'?" Her laughter following this half-roasted joke was one that didn't have a lot of heart in it. This...was probably the calmest and most serene Pamela would get.

Then what Omar said before all this hit her like a truck full of sugar. How could Fifi have heard that if she was whispering? She flushed a decent amount, and, looking to make herself forget Omar's comment, loudly asked, "So, erm, Fifi! That's some pretty cool laser show you have goin' on with your backpack there...That your power? It's kinda cool!"

"Erm- Mine is Caffeinated! I, like, make...caffeine...out of my pores...that's pretty much it," she said; a more shy explanation than the full blown one she had earlier. "Just...In case you might've felt hyped and wanted to know why...Just look at Omar here! He was not even half this peppy when he rescue- ERM. When I found him!"

She smiled, hitting Omar's chest like a teacher would a blackboard as she mentioned him. "I know he probably looks pretty tall from your perspective, and that doesn't really help with his...Intimidating looks, but he's a big ol' teddy bear! I think. I only met the guy five minutes ago so I'm not too sure...But hey, being alone with somebody is the best way to get to know 'em! And now we can all be alone...Together!" She spread her arms wide as she said this.

"Where are we? There are so many people, I can barely make heads or tails of it." One of the three Edrics stated as the other clones pushed past a couple of students blocking the way. They knew that the dorms were up ahead, somewhere. But with the clones arguing about which way up the map was, they indeed had no idea.

"I mean, we could ask for help."

"Yeah, but everybody else is busy, and I'd rather not bother them. Good impressions and all that."

"If the map is this complex for us, we might need some help."

"You ask then!"

As two clones playfully shoved each other and argued like his siblings, the other Edric decided he'd put it in his own hands. So he decided to politely ask somebody in the crowd to help figure out this map.

“Hey, can anybody help us with this map? I’m having issues.”

As Dean walked around, he seemed to notice one- no, two clones of one person, along with the original. Not exactly wacky as he could jump into mobile phones, video games and the like. Well, he knew there were people who could corrode metal at will, make portals & shit, make tennis rackets out of bugger-all, hack fuckin' dirt, disappear into shadows, analyse people's weaknesses, make people more hyper just by fuckin' being around, glow, secrete soapy fluid out of their hands, make ink out of their hands and that sorta shit. 'OK, don't show off,' he told himself, 'You may be someone with a triad of useful powers, but they aren't particularly that powerful.' He decided jump into a mobile phone a that would normally take 10 minutes to reach and as he jumped out he saw a small group of people... that he didn't recognise a bit.

"You saw absolutely nothing, right?" he said unusually quickly.
@Blotch'd @Cmeriwether @=Nightshade=

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
As Jasper kept walking, he saw a young man with tan skin and messy white hair. He was asking around for help trying to figure out the map of Karma High, but nobody was really helping. He walked close, and tapped the young man on the shoulder, as one of his screens activated, as Jasper just wanted to know what his powers were. The screen had tons of lines of code, as a 3D model of the kid showed up in the middle of the screen, as his powers appeared on the left side of the screen.

He studied it for a second before looking back at the kid, and Jasper started to speak. "You look like you need help with that map there. The name's Jasper. If you look at the map, you'll be right infront of the dormitories if you go that way." Jasper pointed to one of the large buildings on the campus, which was the dormitories. "If you want we could probably go there together. I've got nothing to do anyway, and I need to unpack my bags."

Man, the lively air of moving-in day just can't be beat. I'm probably gonna look back on this day in a few months, or years, and be like-

As the lush grass and trees rustled in the wind, and a cacophony of voices filled the air, Orion's joyful ruminating along the golden stone path was interrupted by a sudden, sharp increase in temperature.

Wiping the sweat off of his face, he narrowed his eyes forward to notice a trail of fog-like steam obscuring his view, as if he was being transported into a dream sequence. He looked around to notice that others were being affected too, so it wasn't just him.

Slowly, he dropped his light luggage and concentrated, his eyes narrowed and brows furrowed, trying to get the best line of sight through the steam. Without warning, a dark purple, oval-shaped portal materialized before him, made just large enough to fit Orion's figure without causing an obstruction to anyone behind him. He peeked through tentatively.

On the other side, as he peeked right, he was greeted to a wonderfully steam-free path, ending in a large building up ahead that seemed to be the dorms.

On his left, however, he was privy to what was clearly the source of the steam; a short, golden-eyed girl with flowing red hair, wearing what appeared to be a yukata and walking quite quickly. For a second, perhaps longer, he stood there, his mouth slightly agape, unable to pull his eyes away.

....what was I doing again? OH-

Looking away sheepishly, clearing his throat and pounding his chest, he stepped through the portal completely now, into the path and positioned in front of the stupidly attractive steam engine.

"H-Hey! I'm not sure if you noticed, but, uh, you're generating a lot of fog!" He stammered. "Hot stuff! Wait, I'm not calling you hot stuff! I mean, uh, the steam is pretty hot and it's tough for anyone behind you to see, or breathe properly, and, well, could you, uh, perhaps ease it off?"

His wild, awkward rambling and gesticulations belied his inner thoughts:

...THE F@#! WAS THAT, ORION?!

@Cmeriwether

Last edited by a moderator:
Edric felt a hand on his shoulder, making him recoil a bit. But when he turned around, he only saw a friendly face.

"Oh hey. Yeah, I may need a companion to keep myself straight."

Edric stifled a laugh as the two clones were arguing over the map a short distance. It wasn't that crowded, but more packed than he'd prefer. He also wondered about the weird screen with a 3D model of him on it. He'd ask about it later, but he was planning on getting to the dorms first.

"I know where the dorms are, and neither of you are right." He said as he turned around to face the other two clones.

"Aw man, I thought I was pretty close." One of the clones said, holding the grey suitcase. The other clone was also holding a suitcase, noticing Jasper standing next to Edric with the backpack.

"Hey, who's that brown-haired kid? Is he the one who knocked us over?" This clone said as he pulled out a water bottle from thin air. “Sorry, I’m a bit thirsty.”

"No, that kid had white hair. Get your heads on straight. This is Jasper, and he's politely coming with us."

"Have you told him who we are?"

It was a good question. In his rush to get to the dorms, he forgot to try being more social.

"Oh right. Hey Jasper, I'm Edric, this is Edric, and that is also Edric." He said in an introductory tone, as the two other clones waved.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Ffion blinked at the coin. She supposed she could understand its sentimental value, but all the information about its origin went more or less over her head. At Pamela’s comment about her light orb, Ffion smiled again and held up a hand, forming another sphere above her palm. “Yeah, I can make lots of ‘em. They’re like sticky, glowing… balloons,” she said, narrating her demonstration. After a second, she made a face. “Okay, maybe not the most appealing description. But yeah, I guess they’re pretty cool.”

Fifi nodded in mild interest as Pamela described her ability. “Huh… so that’s why I feel like I could punch a hole through that wall if I really wanted to. Or run a sub-seven-minute mile. Or–” She cut herself off with a sheepish grin, simultaneously reabsorbing the bubble of light hanging above her hand. “You get the gist.”

The finned girl couldn’t help but laugh at Pamela’s emphatic description of her tall new friend. “I don’t think that’s how ‘being alone’ works, but okay,” she joked. “But yeah, he seems cool. Ah– sorry.” Ffion turned slightly to address Omar directly, offering a shallow, apologetic bow that somehow still managed to maintain her usual humor. “You seem cool. Hate it when people talk about me like I’m not there. My bad, man.” She straightened and gave a cheeky salute. “I hope everyone here’s as interesting as you two.”

Not five seconds after she made that statement, her phone buzzed in her pocket… and out popped a skinny brown-haired kid about her own age, she would guess. Ffion blinked and said the first thing that came to mind. “I swear I didn’t kidnap him. You. Who are you?”

"...EKK! Omar!" she hid behind Omar's thick back and peeked out at the strange guy. "Oh, nevermind, he's a twig," she said, bouncing out from behind her trusty guard.

"Wait, you kidnapped him!? That's so badass! Like I kidnapped Omar! Or he kidnapped me. It's an ongoing argument," She said, casually leaning on Fifi and subtly pushing her away from this kid, because she honestly thought they were standing too close together. "Are you always so cool? You're like Kris from 'Dissimilar'*!"

Moving on from her waifu, Pamela looked this twig up and down, saying; "Hmm. Omar, I don't think he's a threat...You can stand down," she said, imagining that the tenseness in Omar's body wasn't from caffeine, but from alertness.

Then, of course, the eventual somewhat rude comment; "This guy could for sure use some milk."

*Divergent reference incoming

Asuna

Asuna was walking when someone walked through a portal that opened up right in front of her, and promptly stopped. She then heard the individual say something, and blushed when he got around one third of the way through.

"H-hey, I'm not sure if you noticed, but, uh, you're generating a lot of fog! Hot stuff! Wait, I'm not calling you hot stuff, I mean, uh, the steam is pretty hot and it's tough for anyone behind you to see, or breathe properly, and well, could you, uh, perhaps, ease it off?"

Asuna looked behind her, and saw the trail of steam along with the shouts of confused classmates. She then eased the steam levels, to a very light mist.

"Sorry about that," Asuna responded, still slightly blushing as she was caught off-guard, "My name is Ryugetsu Asuna, and my main power is Steam Engine, the steam flows through the pores of my skin, and In this case, flows out the sleeves, and bottom of my yukata. Haven't used the power very much in a week, literally. The steam can be hot, I've gotten burn marks, but those are from overuse of this power."

Asuna then rolled her sleeve, allowing the steam to disperse further.

Omar

Omar had looked up at Ffion and Pamela, listening to the Conversation. It was at the end of it that Ffion was interrupted by someone jumping out of her phone. A boy around the same as the three of them who was rather skinny. Omar's Analytics kicked in, attempting to assess the situation, and find a counter to it.

"A person jumped out of Fifi's device, this is probably someone's power, but what kind of power?" Omar whispered, rolling up a sleeve in case he had to use Cage.

His sleeve rolled up a little, revealing six of the thirty bar tattoos on his arm. He prepared, just in case, but he waited to see his intentions, then calmed down, but kept the bars revealed and available in case this went south.

"You good, Pamela?" Omar whispered to the girl behind him, "I could see why you got spooked."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As Carter flew about, already spotting the dorms in the distance seeing how the mass of students were already flocking to them like moths to a flame, one particular thing stood out to him the most. Steam was emitting from amidst the smoke, strangely enough. Either someone just failed to cook a roast for a dinner party, or this is a power that someone seems to have forgotten about trying to hide. But, well.. a dinner party? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized ENTIRELY in this campus? Probable. Highly unlikely, yes.. but there was only one way to find out!

The eager boy rid his flying surfboard over to the source of this billowing steam rising up from the crowds, finding two people conversing. It seems one of them was already questioning why the steam was flowing up from the other individual, making Carter's question completely pointless if they were to answer. So instead, the sun-tanned sportster flew down to the two, landing his surfboard on the ground at which point he had then kicked it up and grabbed it with his left hand, lodging it between both arms, held behind his head with both arms held back. With an energetic smile, Carter spoke up as his own will shone onto the people around him, increasing their own confidence in the process.

" 'Sup, Nerds! I saw your steam signal and flew right on over! What're ya prunes blabbering on about? "

Orion, having now calmed himself, observed Asuna, impressed.

"That's a nifty power you have there, Asuna." He confessed with a gentle grin. He grimaced slightly at the mention of her burns from 'overuse', but didn't want to pry into what that looked like. Or why said overuse had occurred in the first place...

"Heck, I bet it's real handy during the winter months. You'll never have to go cold again. Ah, almost forgot-"

He snapped his fingers before darting back into the portal behind him, soon re-emerging with his previously dropped luggage in both his hands. The portal closed promptly.

"I'm sure you've already figured out what my party trick is; I make portals to and from places. I can control the angle, size, duration, shape... you get the deal." He explained. "However, I can't really-"

His scholarly and detailed evaluation of his power was interrupted by something barreling toward them from the sky. Orion screamed before jumping into a reflexively made portal that lay flat on the ground.

He emerged from it mere moments later, only his torso upwards appearing, annoyed. That was the 2nd time he'd embarrassed himself today.

"Damn, Aladdin!" He exclaimed to the tanned newcomer, now climbing out fully and closing the portal. He hoped he wouldn't have to explain where that one had led to.

"Jasmine ain't here! Scared the crap outta me!" He continued. His speech was much louder and more abrasive than he had intended, though he couldn't put his finger on why.

=Nightshade=

Ffion shook her head. “I said I didn’t kidnap—” She laughed and stumbled away from the tech-jumper as Pamela lightly dropped a casual elbow on her shoulder. “Hell if I know who that is, but I’ll take it as a compliment.” She blew a dislodged strand of pinkish hair out of her face.

At Pamela’s comment about him not being a threat, Fifi grinned. “Hey, you never know. Maybe he’s possessed by Satan, we’d have no idea.” She glanced at the brown-haired boy. “You’re not, though, right?”

As Pamela looked him up and down, Fifi just looked up, but essentially took in the gist of him. “Milk, maybe some spinach, too. Like Popeye?” Ffion peered critically at the boy, looking for some form of recognition. “You gotta know Popeye.”

Pamela laughed. "They need whatever Omar's eating!" She said. "And if he's possessed by Satan, do you need to download a Bible app to keep him from going through your phone?" She laughs again, buzzing with energy and excitement. Since Fifi was a safe distance from the Satanic Stick, Pamela didn't need to have a elbow on her shoulder, but it was actually pretty much like resting it it on a low countertop, so it was a fairly comfortable pose.

"Wow! You're, like, a way better armrest that Omar! His shoulders are more of a seat, but yours are just the right height for the job!" Pamela smiled at her. It seemed the energy buzz was more intense when you were right next to her.

"If he's the Satanic Stick, and Omar is the Gigantic Guardian, I guess you're...Hmm...The Tiny Teaser! Yeah, that's it!" She snapped her fingers and pointed at her. "Because! You! Tease! I'm a genius!" She grins like an idiot, and looks her dead in the eye. Then at her ear fin, saying "OMAR! Did you see this!? Look at these cool ear thingy's!" She pokes one and retracts her hand almost instantly. "OMAR! They feel all slick, like a fish thing! Y'know, the flappy thing! Whatever it's called."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Groans could be heard from nearby students going through the steam-filled path. Some tried finding a different way towards the dorms, others went through it despite the undesirable warmth. "Ah, the brave yet breathless," Gwen thought to herself, making a large bubble to fly above the steam. It was still a bit too warm for Gwen's liking: she started to float higher to avoid the bubble possibly popping from the heat. Coughing and complaints could still be heard from below the ground, but the steam was beginning to disperse. She was able to get a decent view of the nearby crowds of students. It excited her, knowing how many unique people were here. Hell, there's a guy flying with his surfboard in her direction right now!

Wait, what?

Gwen somehow came back to her senses after seeing a guy literally surf on air towards her. She instinctively guided her bubble away from his general direction, as he effortlessly landed on the ground. She couldn't help but look in awe, as she brought her bubble towards the ground and popped it, leaving a small puddle of soapy water on the floor alongside the steam. Still, her entrance was nothing compared to the Silver Surfer. He was speaking to two other people, one was climbing out of a portal, and the other had steam coming out of her arms. "There's the fog machine," She thought, walking towards them. "Didn't know it was possible to surf on air; guess the sky's the limit when it comes to powers around here," she remarked whilst walking up to the three students ahead, cringing inside at her own pun.

"If I was possessed by Satan, I would be fighting back at lightspeed and most likely dead by now," Dean said, "But I'm not, so... you get the idea."

He then heard Pamela's other comment. "I may be skinny as shit, but I'm not possessed by Satan--" he said loudly, and a little fast. He then zapped himself... in that area... to make sure this wasn't a dream. "OW, SHIT--" he said loudly, "I AM AN IDIOT." An idiotic grin crawled onto his face. "What now?" he said, seeming to ignore the pain. In fact, he had re-absorbed the electrical energy.