• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but neither do you. Thanks for helping the world.

I wish the US government would stop doing stuff and just let the people do it themselves.

gewährt, aber es dauert nur zehn.

Ich wünschte, ich war der einzige Typ und der Rest waren Mädchen.

(What? You said I forgot how to speak english! Fine.)

Granted, but it only lasts ten.

I wish I was the only dude and the rest were girls

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but none of those females find you attractive so they ban you from their new Amazon society forcing you to live the rest of your days alone in the wilderness.

I wish stale poky tasted better.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Unfortunately, you get really really sick of the meme and get really irritated at least once an hour.

I wish for a non-poisoned pizza with no funny additives.

Granted, but instead it's covered in all sorts of strange tasting things that aren't poisonous, but cause you to throw up because it's so disgusting.

I wish my friends weren't so... gobby.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you become sleep deprived regardless.

I wish more days could be like today where I seem to have all this time on my hands.

Granted, but then you get the H5N1, bird flu! It mixes in your body with other things, and then, you subsequently destroy the human race. Thanks.

I wish I had my confidence back ;-;

Granted, it was given to you by Chuck Norris' rival, Bruce Lee, so you quickly lose it again, knowing Chuck Norris will maul you until you give it to him.

I wish I could get those cookies above the freezer.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but your parents become aware of this fact and put the cookies even higher out of your reach.

I wish I was more delusional than I already am. The world is a fun place when you bend reality to your whims.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, you go insane from how delusional you are and commit suicide by tying a tourniquet to your neck.

Мне жаль, что Вы не можете прочитать это.

S

sheesheesh

Granted. It falls off.

I wish people understood Russian. SOVIET RUSSIA DOES NOT COUNT. RUSSIAN UNDERSTANDS IT.

Granted, but then you tear the fabric of the universe because no one can be perfect.

I wish I didn't have school tomorrow.

Granted, but now you become the rotting banana you are from the guilt of even wishing for such blunt information. D:< (That being said, I do not love being insulted, which is what I took it as)

I wish that I am a fabulous dancer of whom ill will cannot fall upon!

Status
Not open for further replies.