• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

LoN's Signature Shop - Requests closed ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's been so long, computer's been SLOW while having Pokecharms and Wikipedia on the same browser window in different tabs.

Yes, that sounds about right. Thanks for making sure

Guys, from here onwards I'm implementing a post count limit on my shop. So anyone under that won't get one (asides exceptions).

Post count limit is 80 posts. After you've reached that, consider yourself eligible here :)

Alternatively, if you're a chat regular, or a person I consider exempt from the rules, then feel free to drop in whenever. You guys know who you are, and if not I'll make a list on the first page.

Also. Newprofile and Ulises, you got in before this. Making these at some point today I think. If not later.

Newprofile001 -

newprofilelucariolover.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/newprofilelucariolover.png[/IMG]

Couldn't get Lucario Lover in, but I think its obvious you like them anyway :p

Ulises -

lickilickymetapod.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/lickilickymetapod.png[/IMG]

Metapod on the tongue! :D

C

Celadon

The Licklicky one is very funny. The effects are nice as usual. I also like the colours.

The Aura ball effect on Lucario looks quite good. However, if you ask me, the ball is a bit too large. I can't see its hands. A sahdow behind the Lucario might have looked lovely in this case, but that is just my opinion.

Anyway, good job on them! ^^

However, if you ask me, the ball is a bit too large. I can't see its hands.
I was thinking about that as I posted it, I looked over it again and all you can pick out is the bottom spike (you can actually see all of his hands if you look closely).

Cheers for the criticism, much appreciated :)

Major Update: From now onwards, I'm posting all new requests in my Showcase thread. This is so I can keep my shop here less cluttered and such like. If you struggle with getting the image codes and urls and such like, feel free to ask.

Awesome! ;D I love the new sig you made fore me LON. I feel like Lickilicky is about to launch metapod off his tounge, which is pretty exciting! haha. The green background is really nice. I like the effects you added on the edges of the two pokemon- they make them look more alive like their moving. The Lucario sig is also really cool. I think the text blends in really nice on that one. Thanks a lot LON! Fight on!

Hey, can I get one? Can it say ; Laties, God of Eon and can it have a picture of Scizor, Weavile and Charmeleon, with a green background?

Oh wow, cant believe I made the exemption list. Well, your request list looked empty, and I could use a good signature, so here goes.

I would like a one with a Ninetales and a Marowak if I could, I've got the image links below if you need them.

Marowak: http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/marowak.png
Ninetales: http://www.juegosdb.com/wp-content//ninetales.png

If they don't work for you then just use the sprites, I dont mind. Text should read "Bennett, Old School Trainer" if possible. Background should be light brown, earthy colors and I'm not fussed on color scheme too much.

Hope I don't sound too fussy, If you don't want to make it, thats fine, I understand.

Good request, I like the sounds of it. Probably going to change the Marowak to an image which fits well with the Ninetales, because as of now they're both rather dissimilar.

Asides that, I'll get to it soon. Out most of the day today.

And it should be obvious why you're on the exemption list ;)

LoN I have a new request if its not to much trouble. Hopefully this time you'll do it . Pretty please? I want one with a Scizor, Dragonair and a Blaziken in it.

Scizor:http://pkmn.net/sprites/platinum/default/212.png
Blaziken:http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/normal/blaziken-m.png
Dragonair:http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/anime/anime148.jpg

Can the Text say ; 'Shay, Elite Kanto Trainer'? PLEASEEE with a Green background???

C

Celadon

I just noticed that I am on the Exempted List, too!

Thanks for exempting me, LoN. =D

I will request sometime afterwards, I guess.

Just a question, LoN: is it okay if we request a matching avatar (Like, taking out a part of the signature, and scaling it to avatar size), along with the signature?

I just noticed that I am on the Exempted List, too! Thanks for exempting me, LoN. =D
Pfft, its well deserved :p

[quote author=Celadon link=topic=4912.msg108668#msg108668 date=1245504096]
Just a question, LoN: is it okay if we request a matching avatar (Like, taking out a part of the signature, and scaling it to avatar size), along with the signature?
[/quote]Sure thing. They only take a couple extra minutes to do once the main signature is done. Feel free :) Remember though, you have to have 50 posts here before you can use the avatar here.

Hey. Shay. Girallade. Laties. Whatever you call yourself now.

I am now actually adding to the first post a banned list. Those special and privileged users who I will NEVER take requests from, in any of my shops I currently own or may own in the future. You just started it off :)

Why? Blatant ignoring of my first post, where rules (such as 80 posts and above, which you don't qualify for) and request formats are stated. Blatant ignoring of my post in reply to your request, saying I wouldn't make it.

Further proving you ignored my first post, you request AGAIN. Thus breaking another rule I have, to prevent people coming back again and again.

[quote author=LoN link=topic=4912.msg73463#msg73463 date=1222717441]
Rules
  • ...if you've requested already, give it about a fortnight from when I return your request before requesting again.
[/quote]

So. Breaking two of my shops rules and not reading either of my posts that are relevant to you has earned you the rightful place atop my new banned list.

Good day.

Oh, before I forget. You've broken one of the rules of the artworks board as well. Just pointing that out.

[quote author=Linkachu link=topic=2005.msg19886#msg19886 date=1245504096]
1. Important: Always read the topic creator's posts - particularly their first post - when replying to their thread about requests and the like. If they have specific rules on requests, commissions, art trades, etc., pay attention to them and follow them. If they do not state to be taking any requests, don't ask them if they are (it's annoying). Finally, don't whine if they turn down your request - they have every right to do so.[/quote]

Bennett, I'm home now so I'll start on yours :D

Edit:

[quote author=Bennett link=topic=4912.msg108607#msg108607 date=1245469405]
I could use a good signature...
[/quote]And a good signature you shall receive.

It's at the bottom of the showcase, and its also in the PM I sent you.

C

Celadon

Celadon]I will request sometime afterwards said:
And afterwards it is!

\o/

Can I please request the following signature?

Image: Edward Elric (Oh, how surprising), looking lost in his own thoughts. If you can't find a suitable render, just drop this request, please.

Image if I can't find the first image: Nil. As I said, just drop it.

Text: "Scars fade away, but not memories..." (If you can fit that. Otherwise, just "Memories don't fade away..." will do.)

Colour scheme (optional): Don't have the slightest idea what this is. ^^;

Background (optional): Don't know, something old and nostalgic? (I don't mind what it is. Just something old and nostalgic. Even using colours to create the same effect is OK with me.)

Transparent bits (optional): Again, I don't have the slightest idea what this is. ^^; (Though I assume that it is for one of those 'pop-out' signatures, in which case, I would rather not have them.)

Matching avatar: Yes.

Additional Notes: A black, two-three pixel thick background, on all four sides of the signature. Size is up to you.

Sorry for being so unhelpful in providing you with renders, but I just don't know any other render sites. :/

Also, sorry for making the request so long.

Thanks in advance!

C

Celadon

(Assuming that I can reply here. If not, just tell me, and I will delete this)

Perfect signature, LoN. The nostalgia comes through every corner of that signature. Great render you chose, too.

*Snaps out of the reverie*

Thank you for the great signature!=D

EDIT: I just realised that I did not give you a link as to even who Edward Elric is.

Sorry if that caused you trouble. ^^;

EDIT2:
LoN]The following signature has been sent to your inbox said:
And can also be seen in Celadon's signature for at least a month. XD

Because it is that great. ^^

(Assuming that I can reply here. If not, just tell me, and I will delete this)

Yeah sure, knock yourself out.

[quote author=Celadon link=topic=4912.msg109225#msg109225 date=1245724858]
EDIT: I just realised that I did not give you a link as to even who Edward Elric is.

Sorry if that caused you trouble. ^^;
[/quote]No trouble at all... I have google 8)

Oh Oh I'd like one!
Image: http://animeyume.com/quilava.jpg
Text: QuilavaEmperor (In big) Bow down to the Emperor (Smaller)
Colour Scheme: Black and Red and a bit of flames please!
Thanks!

Oh Oh I'd like one!
Image: http://animeyume.com/quilava.jpg
Text: QuilavaEmperor (In big) Bow down to the Emperor (Smaller)
Colour Scheme: Black and Red and a bit of flames please!
Thanks!

Ok at least 80 posts and I did read the rules just forgot about \o/ . I'm new here but I have started posting alot.

\o/ Yay! I made the fancy Exempt list! :3

If you have the time, I'd luff a fancy sig. So, then, may I request:

Image: Blaziken, Rotom, and Rampardos (They're kind of my three favorites on my current team, I really hope that doesn't screw up the color scheme too much... Why does one have to be mostly blue? D:)
Image if I can't find the first image: Just a Blaziken, I guess. The one that's in any of the guidebooks is nice.
Text: SineCosineTangent
Colour scheme (optional): reds, warm colors.
Background (optional): whatever you see fit. Something fractally, maybe. That tends to match with lots of things.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Hey, sorry about being an idiot last time I came here. I was new. xD

Image: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/Pegasusboy/478.png Or just the Froslass sprite. Whatever works best for you.
Image if I can't find the first image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/tragikemosoul/milotic.jpg Or the Milotic sprite.
Text: ~Cold as ice~
Colour scheme (optional): Blue and white, and maybe some silver.
Background (optional): Preferably just a pretty pattern that goes with it.

Plenty of thanks if you take my request. ^ ^

If you have the time, I'd luff a fancy sig.
One fancy sig has been sent to your PM inbox. It can also be found at the veeeeery bottom (ish) of the gallery. Its not -quite- to your description, but I think it should suffice considering that I think its one of the best I've made :p

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=4912.msg110550#msg110550 date=1246300346]
Hey, sorry about being an idiot last time I came here. I was new. xD
[/quote]No excuses :p Starting yours now.

Edit: Also finished, check your PM inbox.

Neat, I'm on the exempt list! Thanks LoN.
Anyway, I'd like to request a signature.
Image: This Noctowl pic right here.
Image if you can't find the first image: Just a basic Noctowl sprite.
Text: Professor Noctowl -The Dreamwalker-
Background: Black with white ripple effects (or any colors that go better with the pic)
Thanks in advance!
\o/

Hey LoN, just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know thats not going to get me off the banned lists but to be honset I dont really mind. I made a mistake and I regret it. I apologise for my actions

Anyway, I'd like to request a signature.
Lets see... Its about half done now. Just waiting on some new resources to download and I'll continue with it.

[quote author=SineCosineTangent link=topic=4912.msg110611#msg110611 date=1246313007]
I dunno if this is the right place for a quick note...
[/quote]Sure, here or my showcase. And glad you like it. I officially envy you most now, I want that one :'(

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=4912.msg110637#msg110637 date=1246321335]
I can't believe how beautiful something can be!

Hey, LoN.

I just popped onto your thread (mainly to see the requirements for your sigs), and noticed I was on the exemption list, XD. Thanks. ^_^

Do you think that I'd have room to add one in my already existing one, without it becoming too long?

Do you think that I'd have room to add one in my already existing one, without it becoming too long?
What I did before was center the entire sig, then I split my eggs in half and stuck the signature in the middle. That works fine, and should do as well with your current shape and size of the signature too.

[quote author=Moonlight-Zelda link=topic=4912.msg110952#msg110952 date=1246418616]
What I did before was center the entire sig, then I split my eggs in half and stuck the signature in the middle. That works fine, and should do as well with your current shape and size of the signature too.
[/quote]

Okay, thanks for telling me. I'll probably come back with a request when I decide between LoZ or Pokemon, XD.

Hey, LoN, thanks for the sig. Just on e question.

Could you make the name easy to see? (Anywhere up to 0/203/0 on the red-green-blue scale will be fine.)

Thanks.

Here's a credited reference file; you can use it if needed.

http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/roflcopter_images/?action=view&current=newprofilelucariolover.png

S

sheesheesh

I hope I'm not annoying you, but I'd like a signature.

Image: A Mightyena would be lovely.
Image if I can't find the first image: If you can't find a Mightyena, Houndoom is a good alternative.
Text: Aristotle, the canine lawyer
Colour scheme: A dark shade of green.
Background: A black-ish colour.
Transparent bits (optional):

Seriously, I don't mean to be a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.