• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

LoN's Signature Shop - Requests closed ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
\o/

Anyways, I have a sig request:
Image: Jirachi/Togekiss
Text: Doom Desire/Heaven's Gate
Colour Scheme: Black, Red/White, Gold
Background: Maybe a flame?/A golden harp+Maybe Angels?+Maybe Clouds?

Basically, the forward slashes between answers are because I want two seperate sigs. But I don't mean two seperate ones. I mean that if there was a way to fit them in one sig or flash to one and back to the other. Either way, I would like it that Jirachi's Eyes start to glow red, until the resinating glow covers the whole thing. Same goes for Togekiss, but the harp is the one shining and the colour is gold.
If they flash between each other, I'd like the glow/shining to be the links, getting brighter then fading away to reveal the other one. I you put them in the same sig, (although I'd prefer the fading between) I guess it would fade away to reveal the same thing.
This is a REALLY specific request, so I'd be ecstatic if you took this.
Thank You

P.S. I tried your Sig school and made my first sig, so I'd like to thank you for that as well!

Image: Kingdra and Arcanine if you can do two. if not then just Kingdra
Image if I can't find the first image: Arcanine as my backup if you can't use two images
Text: Team HydraFlame Blisk
Colour scheme (optional): I don't mind
Background (optional): I don't mind
Transparent bits (optional): I don't mind.

Also sorry for not reading your signature. I didn't look close enough.

and....\o/

and please accept me even with 78 posts because I'll get those posts in probably before you even start it. see? like 5 minutes. You probably didn't even read this post yet before I got the required amount ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.